Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    We're totally meant to be because I'm the same way!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm with you on the imaginary boyfriend ship! You can have as many as you want and you're not cheating! And you don't have the hassle of actually being in a relationship haha! But then on the downside, you don't have the fun bits either...

I found a Telly Leung interview (Wes) and he auditioned for Blaine! :eek:
    http://www.masslive.com/television/index.ssf/2011/04/glee_telly_leung_talks_warbler.h tml
    I can see him as mentor!Blaine! but not epic fail 'When I get you Alone', kissing Rachel Blaine...
    He's hot so I'd probably STILL be perving on Blaine haha! Obviously, can't imagine anyone other than Darren as Blaine though... it would be interesting to see Telly!Blaine!
    There should be a crack episode of Glee where everyone plays the role they originally auditioned for! Finn!Darren, Artie!Chris, Blaine!Telly, Rachel!Naya and Quinn!Jenna! It would be mad haha!

I love what he says about Darren!

“Everything happens for a reason and Darren Criss is brilliant in the role. Perfection, in fact,” he said.
    “What he’s able to do with it musically and emotionally is stellar and I’m also thrilled that I get to do what I do in the show.”

Watch him in Rent. Some hawt shiz right there! Can't believe his Broadway debut is going to be with LEA SALONGA! *dies*
    I thought this yesterday!! We are like the same mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: his face is a constant source of wonder and amusement. I'm a wicked soundtrack fan, have never seen the show
    You NEEEEEED to see the show! :love: You know the face where the caption is 'But I already planned our beach wedding?' WHEN did he make that face??? :rofl: I keep dying everytime I open a new window!

ReputationRep:
    You NEEEEEED to see the show! :love: You know the face where the caption is 'But I already planned our beach wedding?' WHEN did he make that face??? :rofl: I keep dying everytime I open a new window!
    It's when he said 'you of all people' (the bi talk) in BIOTA there were a lot of jokes made out of that face I know I need to see it! I need to get down to London :woo:

ReputationRep:
    e hine e, I'm watching the commentary now, and Ryan Murphy is sort of a freak!

'I like those little girl bodies...'
    Everyone else: ....

It's so weird seeing young!Kurt! and Lea with so much make-up on!

ReputationRep:
    e hine e, I'm watching the commentary now, and Ryan Murphy is sort of a freak!

'I like those little girl bodies...'
    Everyone else: ....

It's so weird seeing young!Kurt! and Lea with so much make-up on!
    lol I know, when he said that I just thought Lea looks so much better now with less make up!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I just sat and watched that pilot commentary for about an hour. Not sad at all.

A message is better though! All they have to do to follow is click follow

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was singing Friday yesterday! I even put it on my twitter lol. She is only young but I think she's got a lot out of it actually...if it was me and I started being teased for it I would have probably pulled it from youtube and taken up a new identity lol

Aww he sounds a keeper lol
    I hope it's not sad, 'cause I did the same And I would much rather have a follower. I love the fact that you can 'follow' people; it's sounds so deliciously stalkerish, but actually it's a compliment! Just think of all the amazing opportunities this provides you with; whenever Glee is on you can point at the screen during a Warblers' scene and say 'that guy is following me' - you don't even have to mention Twitter :cool: :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I read that, and that's probably the reason why it's been in my head all day! Normally that only happens on Fridays I agree, I would never be able to cope with the entire internet community laughing at me!

ReputationRep:
    We're totally meant to be because I'm the same way!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm with you on the imaginary boyfriend ship! You can have as many as you want and you're not cheating! And you don't have the hassle of actually being in a relationship haha! But then on the downside, you don't have the fun bits either...

I found a Telly Leung interview (Wes) and he auditioned for Blaine! :eek:
    http://www.masslive.com/television/index.ssf/2011/04/glee_telly_leung_talks_warbler.h tml
    I can see him as mentor!Blaine! but not epic fail 'When I get you Alone', kissing Rachel Blaine...
    He's hot so I'd probably STILL be perving on Blaine haha! Obviously, can't imagine anyone other than Darren as Blaine though... it would be interesting to see Telly!Blaine!
    There should be a crack episode of Glee where everyone plays the role they originally auditioned for! Finn!Darren, Artie!Chris, Blaine!Telly, Rachel!Naya and Quinn!Jenna! It would be mad haha!

I love what he says about Darren!

“Everything happens for a reason and Darren Criss is brilliant in the role. Perfection, in fact,” he said.
    “What he’s able to do with it musically and emotionally is stellar and I’m also thrilled that I get to do what I do in the show.”

Watch him in Rent. Some hawt shiz right there! Can't believe his Broadway debut is going to be with LEA SALONGA! *dies*
    I didn't even know most of that, but I'd love to see such an episode - I think it would be an absolute mess

That comment by Ryan Murphy was very, very creepy. I haven't seen much of him, but in all the interviews that I did see he struck me as a very odd person - I can hardly believe he's the mastermind behind Glee!

Oh, and imaginary boyfriends indeed are the best, especially if they're celebrities

ReputationRep:
    guys. Cory just tweeted this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I hope it's not sad, 'cause I did the same And I would much rather have a follower. I love the fact that you can 'follow' people; it's sounds so deliciously stalkerish, but actually it's a compliment! Just think of all the amazing opportunities this provides you with; whenever Glee is on you can point at the screen during a Warblers' scene and say 'that guy is following me' - you don't even have to mention Twitter :cool: :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I read that, and that's probably the reason why it's been in my head all day! Normally that only happens on Fridays I agree, I would never be able to cope with the entire internet community laughing at me!
    I did the same when I got a tweet from Coach Bieste, I was sat watching Glee and told my mum. She seemed mildly impressed which is a lot for her.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: at my status putting it in your head

prom pictures are leaking now on tumblr, I need some Klaine people!! I don't want it to be spoiled though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    guys. Cory just tweeted this
    http://yfrog.com/h87umlvj
    This is one of the said leaked pictures lol. Don't look if you want the setting to be a surprise
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought prom would look more impressive but then I think back to my own school discos...held in the gym room. Suppose it's realistic.

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the said leaked pictures lol. Don't look if you want the setting to be a surprise
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought prom would look more impressive but then I think back to my own school discos...held in the gym room. Suppose it's realistic.
    sorry. I never read any of the spoilers on here as I only watch episodes as they come on TV here. Not much of a spoiler but i'll go back and edit it

ReputationRep:
    This is too good (possible last US ep spoiler)

http://klemonademouth.tumblr.com/pos...592/kurt#notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    sorry. I never read any of the spoilers on here as I only watch episodes as they come on TV here. Not much of a spoiler but i'll go back and edit it
    Oh no, I didn't mean for you to edit it I was just warning people because I saw it on tumblr and when I saw it I thought 'I don't know if I wanted to see that' lol. I only spoiler things because it's a nervous habit

ReputationRep:
    Those photos are now popping up everywhere on tumblr, impossible to avoid (unless I come off tumblr which is out of the question). If anyone wants to see them the blog fyeahgleecast is tumblring them all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so tempted to look at those photos, but at the same time I really don't want too argh, being a fangirl can cause dilemmas...

In true fangirl style, my friend and I ended up watching SLS twice today, once because we felt like it and again because we were trying to convert our friend with it (but sadly he just got annoyed because he didn't like that they'd covered another Katy Perry song).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I'm so tempted to look at those photos, but at the same time I really don't want too argh, being a fangirl can cause dilemmas...

In true fangirl style, my friend and I ended up watching SLS twice today, once because we felt like it and again because we were trying to convert our friend with it (but sadly he just got annoyed because he didn't like that they'd covered another Katy Perry song).
    If it helps it hasn't really changed my image of the prom. Mind you, my image just involves a certain couple slow dancing the night away, set design is not relevant to that.

I watched another 3 episodes of Glee today but I have stayed away from the Glee forum :woo:

ReputationRep:
    If it helps it hasn't really changed my image of the prom. Mind you, my image just involves a certain couple slow dancing the night away, set design is not relevant to that.

I watched another 3 episodes of Glee today but I have stayed away from the Glee forum :woo:
    Ah, I'll keep away in peace then, if they're not that game changing. I feel bad enough about the spoilers I've already been unable to resist already! I think a lot is resting on that certain couple!

That's a good sign My friend and I have decided to stay up and watch NON together, have a little fangirl evening with that and Harry Potter, so I really ought to avoid too much Glee until then...

ReputationRep:
    This is too good (possible last US ep spoiler)

http://klemonademouth.tumblr.com/pos...592/kurt#notes
    I'm confused... where's the spoiler? I only see
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone saying how Blaine is perfect for Kurt

ReputationRep:
    OMG E HIN E

IS THIS what you were talking about????

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://louisecriss.tumblr.com/post/4586232816/step-aside-fabulous-*****es-coming-through

*totally freaks out with squee and awesomeness*

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused... where's the spoiler? I only see
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone saying how Blaine is perfect for Kurt
    It's not a real spoiler just
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if people see someone saying how they're perfect it's possible there'll be comments about them being together and I've been on the receiving end of mad TSR users in the past and don't want to risk it lol plus there's the kiss

OMG E HIN E

IS THIS what you were talking about????

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://louisecriss.tumblr.com/post/4586232816/step-aside-fabulous-*****es-coming-through

*totally freaks out with squee and awesomeness*

lol no but I saw that before, people were very quick with the photoshoot and photoshop

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.