The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salliana23
That would be great, Rachel should definitely be Rebecca Black :biggrin:

Yeah that would be funny lol, but I think it's Artie, Puck and Sam who are doing the cover
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Yeah that would be funny lol, but I think it's Artie, Puck and Sam who are doing the cover

Yeah that'll be good......Rachel doing it would've been too obvious I guess
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Salliana23
Yeah that'll be good......Rachel doing it would've been too obvious I guess

I can imagine Artie doing the rap part

You, my dear, are awesome! I really hate the hetronormative crap people spout. Why does there NEED to be a girl or a guy in a relationship? And actually, why is being a girl in a relationship seen as inferior anyway? I don't think there's anything wrong with being female, personally! :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I know, I love being female :woo: my mum always asks me why there's a 'man' and 'woman' in lesbian relationships :rolleyes: Kurt's always embraced masculine and feminine and so should everyone :party: I actually think if kids were brought up without their parents being worried about whether they were behaving like typicals boys and girls there'd be a lot more equality in the world. I'm getting weirdly philosophical to say this is a Glee thread :s-smilie:

Spoiler

I was just rewatching this and had to post it in case people haven't seen it-Chris Colfer in the press room after winning his Golden Globe. One of my (many) favourites videos :woo:

people should know I fully intend to spam this thread with Chris Colfer videos until the hiatus is over. 5 days :woo: and 4 days until 'Sexy'.
urgh i hate gleee.
Original post by DontJudge

urgh i hate gleee.

You appear to have entered the wrong thread :s-smilie:
Original post by e hine e
You appear to have entered the wrong thread :s-smilie:

no imin the right one. cos if i rote on another one 'i hate glee' then, it woudnt make sence!:biggrin:

no imin the right one. cos if i rote on another one 'i hate glee' then, it woudnt make sence!:biggrin:

It would if you went to the TSR Hate Glee Society thread. This thread is for positive things (I would hope as it's a society), or if someone has a criticism it should at least contribute to the thread. You saying you hate Glee is like me just coming in and saying I like it :s-smilie:

/feedingthetroll
When you play me Le Jazz hot baby, you're holding my soooul together!

Le jaaaaazzz... hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt! How awesome is that last note?
I was just rewatching this and had to post it in case people haven't seen it-Chris Colfer in the press room after winning his Golden Globe. One of my (many) favourites videos :woo:

people should know I fully intend to spam this thread with Chris Colfer videos until the hiatus is over. 5 days :woo: and 4 days until 'Sexy'.

Diamonddust responds with Darren Criss video. It's super effective...

Or it would be if I had a video i haven't already posted!

I love Chris' golden globe speech, it made me tear up! *far too emotional*

I'm listening to the Freelance Whales... I wonder if they have millions of new fans thanks to Darren... :blush: they're actually really good and I'm not even into that type of music! :biggrin:

How good is the full version of Silly Love Songs? I stopped listening to Hannah and now I'm jamming! Love isn't silly at aaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll! :tongue:

When you play me Le Jazz hot baby, you're holding my soooul together!

Le jaaaaazzz... hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt! How awesome is that last note?

I watched that episode the other day and sang it with him and it was only then that I realised just how high he went with it!! It is pretty awesome.
Diamonddust responds with Darren Criss video. It's super effective...

Or it would be if I had a video i haven't already posted!

I love Chris' golden globe speech, it made me tear up! *far too emotional*

I'm listening to the Freelance Whales... I wonder if they have millions of new fans thanks to Darren... :blush: they're actually really good and I'm not even into that type of music! :biggrin:

How good is the full version of Silly Love Songs? I stopped listening to Hannah and now I'm jamming! Love isn't silly at aaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll! :tongue:

It was an epic speech, I just wanted to jump up at the end of it and shout 'yeah screw them kids' :woo:

I like Freelance Whales too, I bet they have loads of new fans thanks to him. I probably would never have discovered them otherwise... Chuck Criss is so different from Darren though, from what I saw of an interview with him.

Now I have to go listen to SLS. What a chore.
It was an epic speech, I just wanted to jump up at the end of it and shout 'yeah screw them kids' :woo:

I like Freelance Whales too, I bet they have loads of new fans thanks to him. I probably would never have discovered them otherwise... Chuck Criss is so different from Darren though, from what I saw of an interview with him.

Now I have to go listen to SLS. What a chore.

I now have to google Chuck Criss interviews! :tongue: Please tell me I'm not going to develop another mammoth crush... my brain can't cope! :tongue:

I'm laughing so hard at you saying you sang along to Le Jazz Hot 'cause I literally just did that and I got halfway through the glissando and gave up! :tongue:

Now listening to Shrek the Musical. Sutton Foster... :love:

I now have to google Chuck Criss interviews! :tongue: Please tell me I'm not going to develop another mammoth crush... my brain can't cope! :tongue:

I'm laughing so hard at you saying you sang along to Le Jazz Hot 'cause I literally just did that and I got halfway through the glissando and gave up! :tongue:

Now listening to Shrek the Musical. Sutton Foster... :love:

You should watch this

well I don't have a crush on him, you might though-doubt it'll overtake your one on Darren though :biggrin:

:rofl: at us both singing along. We both have tiny Kurts inside us dying to get out :woo:
Chuck Criss reminds me of Darren when he speaks, like almost exactly, but he's less bouncy and he looks really skinny in the interview I'm watching which I don't like. I think it's sweet that he and Darren always mention each other in interviews! I really want to see their parents now! :biggrin:

Chuck Criss reminds me of Darren when he speaks, like almost exactly, but he's less bouncy and he looks really skinny in the interview I'm watching which I don't like. I think it's sweet that he and Darren always mention each other in interviews! I really want to see their parents now! :biggrin:

He looks a bit too quiet for me...I think I'd scare him.
You should watch this

well I don't have a crush on him, you might though-doubt it'll overtake your one on Darren though :biggrin:

:rofl: at us both singing along. We both have tiny Kurts inside us dying to get out :woo:

What was that? A summer camp or something? Tooooo cute!

Nah, I don't even have the slightest hint of a crush on Chuck. I'm sort of dissappointed! :tongue:
I'm scaring myself with my increasing proffieciency at finding things on the internet... behold, his parents! Awwwwww!

Spoiler

He looks a lot like his dad but he has his mum's eyes... like Harry Potter. :rofl:

I swear, we actually need to have a Glee day in person cause it would be awesome not to be the only one who does that! My mum was looking at me like 'WTF?'. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
He looks a bit too quiet for me...I think I'd scare him.

Haha! I wouldn't be able to talk to him 'cause I'm quiet too so it would be awkward! You know Darren would do his bouncy thing and be all 'Hi, how are you? I'm Darren!' but Chuck doesn't seem like he'd do that so it would just be.... quiet. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest