Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    You should watch this

well I don't have a crush on him, you might though-doubt it'll overtake your one on Darren though

:rofl: at us both singing along. We both have tiny Kurts inside us dying to get out :woo:
    What was that? A summer camp or something? Tooooo cute!

Nah, I don't even have the slightest hint of a crush on Chuck. I'm sort of dissappointed!
    I'm scaring myself with my increasing proffieciency at finding things on the internet... behold, his parents! Awwwwww!
    Spoiler:
    Show

He looks a lot like his dad but he has his mum's eyes... like Harry Potter. :rofl:

I swear, we actually need to have a Glee day in person cause it would be awesome not to be the only one who does that! My mum was looking at me like 'WTF?'.

ReputationRep:
    He looks a bit too quiet for me...I think I'd scare him.
    Haha! I wouldn't be able to talk to him 'cause I'm quiet too so it would be awkward! You know Darren would do his bouncy thing and be all 'Hi, how are you? I'm Darren!' but Chuck doesn't seem like he'd do that so it would just be.... quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    What was that? A summer camp or something? Tooooo cute!

Nah, I don't even have the slightest hint of a crush on Chuck. I'm sort of dissappointed!
    I'm scaring myself with my increasing proffieciency at finding things on the internet... behold, his parents! Awwwwww!

I swear, we actually need to have a Glee day in person cause it would be awesome not to be the only one who does that! My mum was looking at me like 'WTF?'.
    It was just a school choir masterclass type thing I think...not totally sure I just remember it from a few weeks back. I was disappointed in myself-I was hoping I'd have a crush on him as I thought he might be slightly more attainable than Darren (the kind of attainable that is in a different country y'know?).

:rofl: at that picture. I can't believe people make those things all the time. When the prom spoilers were leaked there were all kinds of manips and fan art within a few hours.

We really do need to have a Glee day :woo: could you imagine the fangirling we could do?!

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I wouldn't be able to talk to him 'cause I'm quiet too so it would be awkward! You know Darren would do his bouncy thing and be all 'Hi, how are you? I'm Darren!' but Chuck doesn't seem like he'd do that so it would just be.... quiet.
    lol I'm pretty quiet too but when faced with another quiet person I'm always hyper aware of anything I say/do so if I break the silence with something I just sit there feeling stupid and loud :rofl: I have a feeling Darren would bounce words out of anyone he meets.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently glee is going to cover friday :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    It was just a school choir masterclass type thing I think...not totally sure I just remember it from a few weeks back. I was disappointed in myself-I was hoping I'd have a crush on him as I thought he might be slightly more attainable than Darren (the kind of attainable that is in a different country y'know?).

:rofl: at that picture. I can't believe people make those things all the time. When the prom spoilers were leaked there were all kinds of manips and fan art within a few hours.

We really do need to have a Glee day :woo: could you imagine the fangirling we could do?!
    Totally took words out of my brain. Congratulations! Oh the things we kid ourselves with, eh? That said, Darren's totally my soulmate. He just doesn't know it yet....

I love the Ryan Murphy one! Though that man is seriously creepy, it's scary! I can't get over his comment on the Glee commentary about liking little girls' bodies! And the cast didn't even seem phased by it! :eek3:
    I might have to watch a whole episode of Nip/Tuck now just to see how far his crazy goes!

Glee day would be so WIN! I wish the O2 wasn't so big and the tickets weren't so expensive, otherwise we could have a Glee!Live! day and fangirl afterwards. I'm rather sad at the thought of the epicness that could have been haha!

lol I'm pretty quiet too but when faced with another quiet person I'm always hyper aware of anything I say/do so if I break the silence with something I just sit there feeling stupid and loud :rofl: I have a feeling Darren would bounce words out of anyone he meets.
    Literally! Someone on my twitter said she doesn't think he'd be able to speak if they made him sit on his hands and I was like :eek3:, it's ENDEARING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Apparently glee is going to cover friday :nooo:
    Actual facepalm! And they're going to have to give that Rebecca Black girl royalities! Which is so messed up I can't even....

Like, Earth to Glee, there are so many songs you could do that are actually... good.
    They managed to make 'Somebody to Love' by Bieber bearable... so maybe... *cough* they might make it work in a hilarious sort of way... *cough*

ReputationRep:
    Totally took words out of my brain. Congratulations! Oh the things we kid ourselves with, eh? That said, Darren's totally my soulmate. He just doesn't know it yet....

I love the Ryan Murphy one! Though that man is seriously creepy, it's scary! I can't get over his comment on the Glee commentary about liking little girls' bodies! And the cast didn't even seem phased by it! :eek3:
    I might have to watch a whole episode of Nip/Tuck now just to see how far his crazy goes!

Glee day would be so WIN! I wish the O2 wasn't so big and the tickets weren't so expensive, otherwise we could have a Glee!Live! day and fangirl afterwards. I'm rather sad at the thought of the epicness that could have been haha!

Literally! Someone on my twitter said she doesn't think he'd be able to speak if they made him sit on his hands and I was like :eek3:, it's ENDEARING!
    :rofl: that comment was just so misplaced. I think he meant they were perfect for the part but it came out so totally wrong I have no idea why they kept it in lol I never watched Nip/Tuck I remember seeing trailers for it and realising it was about plastic surgery and just thinking 'no'.

If we're still posting here next year when they go on tour (which we obviously will be) we'll have to be the first in line for tickets at maybe a smaller venue so we're not sat in the roof and the tickets will just be at face value. It would've been so amazing to go see it especially as the Warblers are going now. Darren singing live :woo: If darren does organise any concerts here soon I'll be the first in line, that would just be amazing.

Actual facepalm! And they're going to have to give that Rebecca Black girl royalities! Which is so messed up I can't even....

Like, Earth to Glee, there are so many songs you could do that are actually... good.
    They managed to make 'Somebody to Love' by Bieber bearable... so maybe... *cough* they might make it work in a hilarious sort of way... *cough*
    I was saying on tumblr earlier it kind of makes sense at prom because there's always one stupid, cheesy song dragged out at such events (well the closest event I got to that was a year 7 disco in the school gym but I remember the cheeky girls or something being our weird song. That's a pretty traumatic memory actually, I'd rather have Friday over that.

ReputationRep:
    I just had the most amazing thought. I'm off to bed now so when I wake up that means 3 days until 'Sexy' airs and 4 days until NoN. Never have I been so excited
    Spoiler:
    Show
    okay apart from the moment I realised they were about to kiss...and then when they did kiss.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: that comment was just so misplaced. I think he meant they were perfect for the part but it came out so totally wrong I have no idea why they kept it in lol I never watched Nip/Tuck I remember seeing trailers for it and realising it was about plastic surgery and just thinking 'no'.

If we're still posting here next year when they go on tour (which we obviously will be) we'll have to be the first in line for tickets at maybe a smaller venue so we're not sat in the roof and the tickets will just be at face value. It would've been so amazing to go see it especially as the Warblers are going now. Darren singing live :woo: If darren does organise any concerts here soon I'll be the first in line, that would just be amazing.

I was saying on tumblr earlier it kind of makes sense at prom because there's always one stupid, cheesy song dragged out at such events (well the closest event I got to that was a year 7 disco in the school gym but I remember the cheeky girls or something being our weird song. That's a pretty traumatic memory actually, I'd rather have Friday over that.
    Wait, Friday's a prom song?? Ok, that makes it LOLsome...

Bib: Heeeeeeellll to the yes!

I just had the most amazing thought. I'm off to bed now so when I wake up that means 3 days until 'Sexy' airs and 4 days until NoN. Never have I been so excited
    Spoiler:
    Show
    okay apart from the moment I realised they were about to kiss...and then when they did kiss.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG... NoN is so close now! I just listened to the full version of Candles and even though it really CAN'T beat BICO or Animal in terms of vocals, the harmonies still made me tear up... I LOVE Sexy. It's one of my favourite all time Glee eps (which isn't saying much because I'm not a huge season 1 fan!). I'm so excited! (We we we so excited!) :rolleyes:
    That kiss... I'm starting to scare myself with my reactions to things! I fell off my chair and gasped during the Klaine kiss and when I heard a spoiler about Christian and Syed from EE getting married I literally started shaking. :blush: I think I need a love life of my own!

Edit: G'night!

ReputationRep:
    Wait, Friday's a prom song?? Ok, that makes it LOLsome...

Bib: Heeeeeeellll to the yes!

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG... NoN is so close now! I just listened to the full version of Candles and even though it really CAN'T beat BICO or Animal in terms of vocals, the harmonies still made me tear up... I LOVE Sexy. It's one of my favourite all time Glee eps (which isn't saying much because I'm not a huge season 1 fan!). I'm so excited! (We we we so excited!) :rolleyes:
    That kiss... I'm starting to scare myself with my reactions to things! I fell off my chair and gasped during the Klaine kiss and when I heard a spoiler about Christian and Syed from EE getting married I literally started shaking. :blush: I think I need a love life of my own!

Edit: G'night!
    It's apparently being sung by
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Puck, Artie and Sam at prom so I think it'll just be hilarious-someone said Mark Salling was playing a piano version of it between takes. I loved Sexy too-I think it got overshadowed because of what happened the week after though, I remember when it first aired I was so excited by it because it just kept jumping from Brittana to Klaine and back which was amazing :woo: I'm going to be in fits of laughter during Animal...I hope no one else is in the room to see me.

I had a dream about Glee in the night :woo: I went to the site where we watch episodes the day after and NoN was already up so I started watching it (and posted that fact on here-I really need help now TSR is appearing in my dreams). That episode started with Puck () in some sort of hall with what looked like a member of catering staff () then it seemed to jump to the prom episode because the characters were out in a garden type thing-I saw Kurt and Blaine in their outfits and basically they were being really sweet with each other. It was so cute :love:

I should probably put that in a spoiler...I might be psychic.

Oh, yeah I definitely need a love life of my own. Mind you this is less hassle.

ReputationRep:
    Darren's part 3 video (songs that haven't aired in UK featured)

Making of NoN (mainly Charice)

Spoiler:
    Show

Harry Shum Jr tweeted last night that Darren was playing his guitar in front of him-I hope it was on set and that means Blaine will play the guitar because OMG that would be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Darren's part 3 video (songs that haven't aired in UK featured)

Making of NoN (mainly Charice)

Spoiler:
    Show

Harry Shum Jr tweeted last night that Darren was playing his guitar in front of him-I hope it was on set and that means Blaine will play the guitar because OMG that would be amazing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how he mentioned 'jenga jenga jenga'. Hahaha! I get actual jokes listening to RYG. I think Hey Soul Sister is the funniest one for me because someone on youtube said one of the 'heys' sounded like 'gay' and now all I hear is 'gaaa-aaaay gaaaa-aaaaaaay!' which amuses me (I have a very facile sense of humour!) :rofl: Darren, why's your shirt practically painted on? /notcomplaining
    Charice is adorable! And her voice is just :eek3:, I wish she'd stayed! As much as I love Darren and his guitar, I don't see Blaine as a guitarist for some reason. I see him as a pianist or a violinist. But yay, I think I'd die if Blaine played the guitar because it would just be amazing! /fangirl
    I'd love if Blaine's intro was:
    Hi, I'm Blaine Anderson, I'm awesome, I play guitar! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just listened to the original version of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Candles by Hey Monday and frigging hell, it's annoying! The singer is really whiny...

Someone on yotube talking about a certain unaired song...

Spoiler:
    Show
    After hearing Darren describe the recording on Track by Track pt3
    I believe my original supposition was correct when I stated that they recorded the vocals at different times and that Chris recorded his vocals first before Darren.? Because Chris has such a wide range he probably recorded his vocals to match the original Candles by Hey Monday. Of course because this is a duet you always have to account for how that other person will sound with you.
    Both their voices sound fine separately but because of Chris' higher range, that Darren cannot match, the recording sounds slightly off. It sounds like they were aware of the problem and tried to play around with the harmonies to offset? it. I don't think that it quite worked, but KUDOS for trying to make it work! I'm sure the version on the album will be the best that they can make it and in the show you didn't notice it much either.

Guess not ALL the people on youtube are dumb trolls haha!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how he mentioned 'jenga jenga jenga'. Hahaha! I get actual jokes listening to RYG. I think Hey Soul Sister is the funniest one for me because someone on youtube said one of the 'heys' sounded like 'gay' and now all I hear is 'gaaa-aaaay gaaaa-aaaaaaay!' which amuses me (I have a very facile sense of humour!) :rofl: Darren, why's your shirt practically painted on? /notcomplaining
    Charice is adorable! And her voice is just :eek3:, I wish she'd stayed! As much as I love Darren and his guitar, I don't see Blaine as a guitarist for some reason. I see him as a pianist or a violinist. But yay, I think I'd die if Blaine played the guitar because it would just be amazing! /fangirl
    I'd love if Blaine's intro was:
    Hi, I'm Blaine Anderson, I'm awesome, I play guitar! :rofl:
    If he played the violin on the show I would have to take a minute, I'd be so pleased :woo: the piano would be amazing too...I don't think he looks like a guitarist as Blaine but if they made him slightly more casual away from his dapper self I could see him playing say in his room or something.

I really think Charice should have stayed, she would've been amazing as part of the Glee club.

Just listened to the original version of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Candles by Hey Monday and frigging hell, it's annoying! The singer is really whiny...

Someone on yotube talking about a certain unaired song...

Spoiler:
    Show
    After hearing Darren describe the recording on Track by Track pt3
    I believe my original supposition was correct when I stated that they recorded the vocals at different times and that Chris recorded his vocals first before Darren.? Because Chris has such a wide range he probably recorded his vocals to match the original Candles by Hey Monday. Of course because this is a duet you always have to account for how that other person will sound with you.
    Both their voices sound fine separately but because of Chris' higher range, that Darren cannot match, the recording sounds slightly off. It sounds like they were aware of the problem and tried to play around with the harmonies to offset? it. I don't think that it quite worked, but KUDOS for trying to make it work! I'm sure the version on the album will be the best that they can make it and in the show you didn't notice it much either.

Guess not ALL the people on youtube are dumb trolls haha!
    I listened to the original before hearing the Glee version so when the Glee version came out I was really confused as it sounded different but now when I go back to the original I'm not a fan because it does sound whiny.

:rofl: who knew youtube users could have such a good knowledge of music.

ReputationRep:
    There's a new video of NoN here

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post...ive-first-look

nothing much just a Sue scene but adds to my excitement anyway :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm crying with laughter! The Blaine fandom is hilarious!

http://awfulblainecaps.tumblr.com/po...e-been-reading

Not a spolier because it's not going to be on the show..

I know this came out AGES ago but I thought I'd repost..
    My thoughts? I have none.

ReputationRep:
    There's a new video of NoN here

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post...ive-first-look

nothing much just a Sue scene but adds to my excitement anyway :woo:
    LMAO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not gay.
    Doesn't matter. I'm what is known as a 'predatory gay'. bahahahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Darren Criss interview

http://www.billboard.com/features/gl...05135992.story

(nice pic)

ReputationRep:
    I'm crying with laughter! The Blaine fandom is hilarious!

http://awfulblainecaps.tumblr.com/po...e-been-reading

Not a spolier because it's not going to be on the show..

I know this came out AGES ago but I thought I'd repost..
    My thoughts? I have none.
    :rofl: I just listened to SYTIS earlier today while shuffling through itunes-I made my sister listen to it and she just gave me a blank look. She's a hopeless case.

LMAO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not gay.
    Doesn't matter. I'm what is known as a 'predatory gay'. bahahahahaha!
    :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.