Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You speak the truth! I think it's the clenched jaw and the fact he's defending his BOYFRIEND that makes the shove uber hot!

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG, Kurt's outfit sounds ridiculously him and fabulous! I'm so happy about the Klaine hug but a little sad it isn't a kiss. I can't wait!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Those words: his boyfriend :coma:

I think I'm officially the only one keeping away from the spoilers - but it's so hard!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Netball is a nightmare! I once had to do it in school and everyone got angry with me for not doing it right I'm not good at basketball at all, but well... Darren looks even worse

I definitely will! It looks like I'll be around a lot; I had surgery on my foot (that's why I haven't been posting - I did read the thread every now and then on my phone, but I can't post on that thing ) and all I can do is sit still all day. I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday though; my hopes have been continually building up throughout the past five weeks, and now I'm worried they won't live up to my expectations

I loved Darren's Tweets, and I'm so jealous of everyone there! Did you see the lineup for Coachella? Amazing music + Darren Criss = :eek3:
    Darren Criss is going to be at Coachella? Damn, I'll probably be volunteering at Glasto. :sad:

(Original post by e hine e)
    More prom

Spoiler:
    Show

As you can probably tell my plans to avoid any prom spoilers left the building quite a while ago. Like, Christmas, part of the excitement is the build up (read: spoilers) it's fun to discuss them and then still be surprised when it airs because we've got it all wrong or they've hidden things :woo:
    Have ytou got a link to the tumblr?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG! Jesse is at prom!

I didn't think he was going to.

I'm so unbelievably excited about this.

ReputationRep:
    I actually burst out laughing at the Basketball game!
    They're all so hopeless!

I was actually good at basketball back in the day, haha!

ReputationRep:
    Darren Criss is going to be at Coachella? Damn, I'll probably be volunteering at Glasto. :sad:

Have ytou got a link to the tumblr?
    Yup, here you go

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/

ReputationRep:
    There's too much to take in :woo:

*head spinning*

ReputationRep:
    I think there's got to be a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kiss at prom or before or after but maybe they filmed it without all the extras. I'd imagine every couple will have a kiss... They'd better anyway
    I like the way you think!

(Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Those words: his boyfriend :coma:

I think I'm officially the only one keeping away from the spoilers - but it's so hard!!
    I have no willpower. Take comfort in the fact that you're a better person than I am!

ReputationRep:
    I'm calling

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt and Mercedes/Rachel/Lauren (I just keep adding names) for prom King and Queen. They don't have to be part of a couple right? *has no idea about proms*

ReputationRep:
    I <3 Glee! I know everyone says it's 'Lame' etc but if you think about it, it makes a point of showing common teenage problems and lets face it the girls are hot.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, here you go

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/
    Thanks! :love:

There's too much to take in :woo:

*head spinning*

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought Santana and Karkofsky was a joke! Are they each other's beards then? :ninja:
    THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought Santana and Karkofsky was a joke! Are they each other's beards then? :ninja:
    THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've no idea if they're being in the closet together or are both out but decide to go together. Don't understand any of it. At the moment all I can think of is green kilt, Klaine dancing, a hug, Burt and romantic moments. The whole episode should just be Klaine/Kurt related :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've no idea if they're being in the closet together or are both out but decide to go together. Don't understand any of it. At the moment all I can think of is green kilt, Klaine dancing, a hug, Burt and romantic moments. The whole episode should just be Klaine/Kurt related :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GREEN KILT and knee high boots! Anyone else but Kurt would look like a prostitute or a weirdo but on him... :drool: Burt! He's gonna get all emotional, I can feel it! I can't wait! The whole WORLD should be Klaine or Kurt related. It would be a much better place!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GREEN KILT and knee high boots! Anyone else but Kurt would look like a prostitute or a weirdo but on him... :drool: Burt! He's gonna get all emotional, I can feel it! I can't wait! The whole WORLD should be Klaine or Kurt related. It would be a much better place!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I had a feeling he'd be wearing boots with it :woo: I love that it's green it's my favourite colour of kilt (I'm guessing it's block colour). I realise having a favourite colour kilt is weird.

I'm in love with this spoiler person on tumblr, I'm thinking of proposing.

lol at this

DO KURT AND BLAINE HAVE SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR?!
    every night in my dreams

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I had a feeling he'd be wearing boots with it :woo: I love that it's green it's my favourite colour of kilt (I'm guessing it's block colour). I realise having a favourite colour kilt is weird.

I'm in love with this spoiler person on tumblr, I'm thinking of proposing.

lol at this

DO KURT AND BLAINE HAVE SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR?!
    every night in my dreams
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahahahahaha! Win!

ReputationRep:
    I've been some sort of super powered animal the past hour, I've had the glee forum open, this, my photobucket, tumblr and kept refreshing, I've had PMs. I'm exhausted :rofl:

To think I was going to stay off the internet today.

ReputationRep:
    Blaine

Spoiler:
    Show
    spins Kurt. Who knew so few words could make me so happy.

ReputationRep:
    I love the song She's Not There by the Zombies after hearing it on glee!

ReputationRep:
    I almost threw my glee notebook away yesterday
    by mistake of course

ReputationRep:
    Blaine

Spoiler:
    Show
    spins Kurt. Who knew so few words could make me so happy.
    *dies*
    I just died.
    (Original post by Qwerty7865)
    I love the song She's Not There by the Zombies after hearing it on glee!
    Me too!

This is a Man's World is playing on So You Think You Can Dance and I'm having flashbacks to Quinn and the preggo students dancing in the background. *afraid*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahras)
    I almost threw my glee notebook away yesterday
    by mistake of course
    Glee notebook? :awesome:

Can I be nosy and ask what's in there? I'm thinking fanfic for some reason...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.