Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/04/18...get-you-alone/

*fangirl freakout*

YES!!! I might need this more than I need the Warbler's album!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl:

Well if anyone else needs more cheering up and has a thing for shirtless backs and multiple members of the Glee cast

I want to be there! And no, not for shirtless Darren! :rolleyes: It looks so sunny and everyone looks like they're having fun! All I have are about 20 RS topics
    to revise and an unacknowledged birthday coming up... :sad:
    I want to have fun too! *cries*

/boredom induced ranting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I want to be there! And no, not for shirtless Darren! :rolleyes: It looks so sunny and everyone looks like they're having fun! All I have are about 20 RS topics
    to revise and an unacknowledged birthday coming up... :sad:
    I want to have fun too! *cries*

/boredom induced ranting
    RS can be fun :woo:

What date is your birthday? I know it's within a few days of mine but I don't know which way lol We can acknowledge it with Darren spam. Talking of which...

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/47...PbdmpNRqOrqyAk EDIT: spoiler alert for this video by the way-unaired song discussed...and it's wonderful :love:

Holy heck, just saw the link you posted. A new album :woo: I NEED it. I heard they were thinking of doing one when 'the time is right' but hopefully it'll be soon. Hopefully he'll tour with it too :party: I'm so excited :woo: I hope they keep it nice and acoustic and not overproduced pop...

ReputationRep:
    Currently spamming myself with Glee videos (and do ya think I'm sexy obviously) and this is one of my favourites :woo:

This next video contains (small) spoilers for NoN, but also contains Darren. You weigh up the pros and cons of watching.

ReputationRep:
    ok that song they just did was ****ing hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgesundae)
    ok that song they just did was ****ing hot
    Brittany and Santana especially...

ReputationRep:
    More adverts?! *rage*

Also, did it sound like Animal was sped up to anyone else or is that just me

ReputationRep:
    Waaah! My TV cut out during Animal! FML, I was waiting for that!!! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Waaah! My TV cut out during Animal! FML, I was waiting for that!!! :cry:
    Argh!! Seriously though, it sounded sped up to me and Kurt seemed to be doing his moves faster which kind of ruined the humour. Can't see them having sped it up though so it's probably just me...rewatched animal on itunes though and it seems slower...

ReputationRep:
    Brittany and Santana especially...
    oh yes. gwenyth paltrow is so fit as well.

ReputationRep:
    More adverts?! *rage*

Also, did it sound like Animal was sped up to anyone else or is that just me
    Mine went from 'Hold on to your bobby socks!' to the last 'take a bit of my heart tonight'. Did you at least get to see Kurt's sexy faces?

ReputationRep:
    I'd forgotten about my girl crush on Santana... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I love the piano music they keep playing!

ReputationRep:
    Mine went from 'Hold on to your bobby socks!' to the last 'take a bit of my heart tonight'. Did you at least get to see Kurt's sexy faces?
    I did! Poor you you'll have to try and watch it one of the 5000000 times it's repeated this week. I'd be peeved if it was me though.

I love the piano music they keep playing!
    Me too!

My mum was in the room during the Burt/Kurt sex talk and I just couldn't stop laughing. She definitely thinks I'm crazy now.

This means we can legitimately be excited for NoN tomorrow now!! If my internet cuts during that I will not be responsible for what I choose to do.

ReputationRep:
    New official Glee video: 'if I were a diva'. It's mostly the actors talking, but it does contain a small scene from the next US episode. Ye be warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayw_FA8Tjqc

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: at 'Welcome to my head! :awesome:'

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GLEE IS BACK TONIGHT! Thank god, another week of this hiatus and I think I may just have gone crazy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GLEE IS BACK TONIGHT! Thank god, another week of this hiatus and I think I may just have gone crazy...
    I think I have already I was really calm about it when I woke up then I went on the livestream link and saw their Glee countdown now says 12 hours and I'm like :party:

ReputationRep:
    I was right with the song :woo: I know I've gone too far when I recognise the song from a still picture He sang 'I'm the only one I'm dreaming of' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I was right with the song :woo: I know I've gone too far when I recognise the song from a still picture He sang 'I'm the only one I'm dreaming of' :rofl:
    I laughed so much at that, it was so damn adorable!

ReputationRep:
    For those who missed it

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.