Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I think Telly's an amazing actor because there is a huge difference between Wes and...
    :rofl:
    I feel like having a huge hissy fit! Is Riker (the blonde one) gay? I don't fancy him but he's one my gaydar started beeping at. I wonder if Thad ('You MOCK me, sir!') is gay, cause he's kind of cute. If not, the only Warbler I can have is Darren... and I will fight you all for him! :duel:

Don't worry, my gaydar sucks too! I went to a gay club for my friend's party and this really camp guy started talking to me, I assumed he was gay so I danced with him and my friends were all like: 'You realise he's coming on to you, right?' and I was like 'Isn't he gay?' and they were like... 'No.' Epic fail. I think I beat Blaine for obliviousness! :rolleyes: I always think gay guys are straight... and I think straight guys are gay and I've only met one bisexual guy and I thought he was straight... so I've given up trying to second guess people's sexualities haha! I've pretty good with celebrities. Well, I thought I was. Damn you Telly Leung!

Watch the Kurt/Blaine scenes! It will make you REALLY excited for tonight!

YES! It's finally midnight! Only 55 minutes to go...

:blush:
    WOWOWOW he is good plus I LOVE that song :love: ah, he's amazing. I can buy he's gay now.

Riker was the one that immediately pinged my gaydar (especially because his profile pic on twitter used to remind me of Maxxie from Skins) but he's the one who says he'd love his character to have a romance with Quinn because he fancies Diana or something I think Dominic Barnes is and I haven't seen anything to prove that wrong. You sound as hopeless as me at it....other people always tell me that it's obvious the people I thought were straight were actually gay but I always get it wrong.

40 minutes to go!! One of my livestreams isn't working so I'm keeping the other one on now incase it stops loading later :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    Man! I thought it was on at midnight not 1! DAMN.
    I don't know if I can stay awake for it seeing as I have to be up at 8...such a dilemma!
    Where's your stamina woman? *says the person who stayed in bed until 11am this morning so she could stay up because she's useless with late nights*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Where's your stamina woman? *says the person who stayed in bed until 11am this morning so she could stay up because she's useless with late nights*
    Im rubbish with early mornings now... I tend to sleep loads haha... I think I shall persevere! How long is the episode?

ReputationRep:
    Im rubbish with early mornings now... I tend to sleep loads haha... I think I shall persevere! How long is the episode?
    It's only an hour I feel surprisingly awake for a change. My laptops being really slow though and the livestream is playing up slightly. If it stops at any point during the episode I swear I am going to stay awake until someone uploads the episode. I shall not be defeated.

ReputationRep:
    WOWOWOW he is good plus I LOVE that song :love: ah, he's amazing. I can buy he's gay now.

Riker was the one that immediately pinged my gaydar (especially because his profile pic on twitter used to remind me of Maxxie from Skins) but he's the one who says he'd love his character to have a romance with Quinn because he fancies Diana or something I think Dominic Barnes is and I haven't seen anything to prove that wrong. You sound as hopeless as me at it....other people always tell me that it's obvious the people I thought were straight were actually gay but I always get it wrong.

40 minutes to go!! One of my livestreams isn't working so I'm keeping the other one on now incase it stops loading later :rofl:
    Maxxie! :love: Oh, reeeeeeaaaallly??? Wow, would never have guessed in a million years that Riker was straight! I thought Dominic Barnes was giving out gay vibes but I decided I couldn't guess... :rofl: We suck! :laugh:

I'm watching The Simpsons on the Fox live stream and WHY SO MANY BREAKS???

I saw you were still online! :five: Glad you're still here. The episode is around 45 minutes (I think) but because of American breaks, call it an hour!

ReputationRep:
    No, because I do that too! Stop stealing my life woman!

He might have been the campest I've ever seen him in the first minute! Still freaking adorable!

'I kind of look like a bum.' You're the hottest bum I've ever seen... *had to be said* And the word 'bum' is now making me laugh... Americans... why can't you just say 'homeless person'? Less innuendo that way...
    I gave myself whiplash when he mentioned a 'sex tape'. :laugh: My brain was like 'Please stop...'

Yay!

Haha, I kept it on US for a while after OS until I got sick of seeing Rebecca Black's name. Then I switched to the UK where she was also trending.

A lot of people are going crazy on tumblr because he uttered the words sex and tape :rofl: you're in good (crazy) company

25 minutes

TWENTY FIVE MINUTES

ReputationRep:
    Maxxie! :love: Oh, reeeeeeaaaallly??? Wow, would never have guessed in a million years that Riker was straight! I thought Dominic Barnes was giving out gay vibes but I decided I couldn't guess... :rofl: We suck! :laugh:

I'm watching The Simpsons on the Fox live stream and WHY SO MANY BREAKS???

I saw you were still online! :five: Glad you're still here. The episode is around 45 minutes (I think) but because of American breaks, call it an hour!

I'm watching that now too and sending the livestream positive vibes. You should've tried watching the Warblers this morning, I've never seen so many adverts and weather updates.

I love Maxxie too :love:

ReputationRep:

It's only an hour I feel surprisingly awake for a change. My laptops being really slow though and the livestream is playing up slightly. If it stops at any point during the episode I swear I am going to stay awake until someone uploads the episode. I shall not be defeated.

Ah thats not too bad then, I thought it might be longer for some reason :dontknow:
    Yeah I convinced myself its only sleep...and this is GLEE. I think it deserves it!
    I really hope the stream works the whole way through!

ReputationRep:
    Muted the simpsons to watch the mtv gleecap. Good decision :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the American food adverts, I'm really not surprised at the obesity epidemic...

I can't wait! 16 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    Muted the simpsons to watch the mtv gleecap. Good decision :woo:
    :no: You're missing the Opal show. :sad:

The gleecap for the ep coming up?

ReputationRep:
    Ah thats not too bad then, I thought it might be longer for some reason :dontknow:
    Yeah I convinced myself its only sleep...and this is GLEE. I think it deserves it!
    I really hope the stream works the whole way through!
    It might be because the one next week is 90 minutes :woo: It better keep working, I usually have 2 links but now I have one and I feel very unsafe.

Looking at the American food adverts, I'm really not surprised at the obesity epidemic...

I can't wait! 16 minutes!
    lol I know, it's a whole different world.

I'm super paranoid about changing tabs because I can see myself closing the livestream one by accident.

12 minutes!!

ReputationRep:
    :no: You're missing the Opal show. :sad:

The gleecap for the ep coming up?
    No, the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh they kissed, holy **** one :rofl:

It really was worth it.

ReputationRep:
    9 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Glee advert!!

I have the stream open in 2 tabs and am now comparing picture quality. Save me.

ReputationRep:
    OMG 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal to be hyperventilating at this point?

ReputationRep:
    I'm literally shaking with excitement! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    *heart stopped* my stream halted for a second.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe they didn't mention Klaine on 'Here's What you missed.' Hhmph.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.