(Original post by Peas and love)
    Wtf was that it?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wait, Kurt is going back to McKinley?!

Spoiler alert!! But yes,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we were expecting it to be discussed in the last episode, then this one but obviously not. In Glee you can decide to transfer and transfer in the same episode apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    Right, well that pretty much made me stay up for nothing!!

Night, fellow Gleeks
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Klainetana ftw!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klainetana! :love: I loved Santana's smile at Blaine! I was reading a Blainetana fic last night so I was like YAY!

I don't know why I traipsed all the way to my dad's, whined and pouted all day, lugged my murderously heavy rucksack around, stayed up until 2am... for THAT. I think it was the worst ep I've seen in a while. Though that said, it was funny at points. But what was the point?

(Original post by jimcatinnes)
    What a terrible episode.
    *sad nod*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    :rofl: Best comment of the evening.
    I'm honoured I think this thread was more entertaining than the episode. Why, when they find storylines people like, do they take them away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Well... how anti climatic. :|

Spoiler:
    Show
    the episode pretty much sucked and I missed the promo at the end GOD DAMN IT hahaha.
    Why is it okay for Mercedes to be a diva and not Rachel? WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN TO RACHEL GRRRRR. So NOT worth the wait...

although, I did love Santana's HBIC moment with Karofsky
    I sooo agree with the bold part! And yes, this was a huge disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm honoured I think this thread was more entertaining than the episode. Why, when they find storylines people like, do they take them away?
    It's true - and I was including the entire Glee episode. I almost woke up the entire house laughing

This was a very weak attempt to convince us that not everything should be about that certain storyline!

ReputationRep:
    I'm flattered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I sooo agree with the bold part! And yes, this was a huge disappointment.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It really gets on my nerves now especially the bit with Sunshine talking about how talented she is and everyone just nodding adoringly. And Will not even batting an eyelid at Mercedes' demands when he's always belittling Rachel for that sort of thing. Scratch that, how EVERYONE didn't seem to mind Mercedes being a massive diva but then they throw a fit when Rachel does something like that.
    okay, my rant is over now :')

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They said they were going to treat the gay relationships like the straight ones yet Holly and Schue got 2 kisses, Quinn and Finn and Lauren and Puck were clearly couples and Klaine hardly got to show anything. They could've had a moment in private even if they were wary in public. Grr I'm so mad. I thought this episode would last me until BTW but now I'm desperate for that.

I'll probably go cry myself to sleep now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Promo

http://savestheworldalot.tumblr.com/...x18-glee-promo

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love tumblr

Spoiler:
    Show

This moment-better than the whole episode

Love it Seriously, how fast are these people??

ReputationRep:
    New ep is up

http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-17/

*watching*

*no shame*

*where's the fast forward button*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Love it Seriously, how fast are these people??
    Much faster than I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It really gets on my nerves now especially the bit with Sunshine talking about how talented she is and everyone just nodding adoringly. And Will not even batting an eyelid at Mercedes' demands when he's always belittling Rachel for that sort of thing. Scratch that, how EVERYONE didn't seem to mind Mercedes being a massive diva but then they throw a fit when Rachel does something like that.
    okay, my rant is over now :')
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! I hate everyone getting down on Rachel all the time, and especially Mr. Shuester - isn't he supposed to be an impartial teacher? And Emma; she's the guidance councelor, and she is calling an already picked on girl annoying Sorry, I'll stop now - I have been rewatching a lot of Glee this week and I"m glad I'm not the only one who HATES that!

ReputationRep:
    just thinking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they usually do the recap at the beginning if it's relevant to the episode. I think we'll get the kiss next week because then we've got Kurt/Blaine talking about the transfer, the transfer, SOWK etc etc. It's going to be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    New ep is up

http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-17/

*watching*

*no shame*

*where's the fast forward button*
    I wish we wouldn't need to forward almost the entire episode to get something good :emo: Gah, such a disappointment!

ReputationRep:
    I almost expect them to say in the 'what you missed' bit
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt called Blaine out for being an attention whore
    Too much of that MTV guy

ReputationRep:
    just thinking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they usually do the recap at the beginning if it's relevant to the episode. I think we'll get the kiss next week because then we've got Kurt/Blaine talking about the transfer, the transfer, SOWK etc etc. It's going to be amazing.
    It better be, or I'm not watching anymore!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Who am I kidding? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I almost expect them to say in the 'what you missed' bit
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt called Blaine out for being an attention whore
    Too much of that MTV guy
    I wonder what he'll have to say about this? I bet he's not amused. I hope that after next week we all can sing 'it was worth it!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    It better be, or I'm not watching anymore!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Who am I kidding? :rofl:
    lol we'll keep watching and saying 'next week it will be GREAT.'

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love tumblr

Spoiler:
    Show

This moment-better than the whole episode

It WAS!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.