*watching*

*no shame*

*where's the fast forward button*
    We need to fastforward a hell of a lot!

(Original post by e hine e)
    just thinking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they usually do the recap at the beginning if it's relevant to the episode. I think we'll get the kiss next week because then we've got Kurt/Blaine talking about the transfer, the transfer, SOWK etc etc. It's going to be amazing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It better be! But I thought tonight's ep would be amazing especially after the hiatus but it sucked! I don't trust Glee writers anymore. But I'll forgive them if they give me Couply!Klaine!, Klainetana and everything else you mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder
    Spoiler:
    Show
    as this episode was filmed before the kiss aired they had to keep their romance secret to avoid it being leaked (BTW was being filmed on the day of the Paley fest so they were fine with that). That would make sense if they didn't want extras *cough* Nicole *cough* finding out. Otherwise, there is no explaination for this disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I wish we wouldn't need to forward almost the entire episode to get something good :emo: Gah, such a disappointment!
    This! And I've just realised you CAN'T fastforward it! I'm going to bed, not even
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the minimal Klaine scenes
    are worth rewatching.

Night guys. :hugs: xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    We need to fastforward a hell of a lot!

Spoiler:
    Show
    It better be! But I thought tonight's ep would be amazing especially after the hiatus but it sucked! I don't trust Glee writers anymore. But I'll forgive them if they give me Couply!Klaine!, Klainetana and everything else you mentioned.
    I know and it won't even let me skip on the site so I'm sat watching it (well twittering and tsring while it gets through the boring bits). It's downloading too.

ReputationRep:
    This! And I've just realised you CAN'T fastforward it! I'm going to bed, not even
    Spoiler:
    Show
    are worth rewatching.

Night :hugs:

I can't be bothered sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    To cheer us all up: some shirtless Darren :awesome: I know we all saw these pictues, but I loved the article that went with it. Perez is one of us

http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-18-da...s-at-coachella

Do make sure not to search for Glee news; the big spoiler is on there. I didn't read the article but I think the actual info is in it... And apparantly it's on Yahoo as well. I can't believe they are all picking up the story

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    are worth rewatching.

Pfft. I can't be bothered sitting through all of that again either! Good night - sweet Born This Way related dreams! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder
    Spoiler:
    Show
    as this episode was filmed before the kiss aired they had to keep their romance secret to avoid it being leaked (BTW was being filmed on the day of the Paley fest so they were fine with that). That would make sense if they didn't want extras *cough* Nicole *cough* finding out. Otherwise, there is no explaination for this disgrace.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I lol'd at the bit in bold. You may well be right. Still a sucky episode! I had DREAMS! Dreams about lovey dovey Klaine and awesome singing and PLOT, yes, actual plot with *gasp* meaningful development. But no... I get Diva!Mercedes!

Huge Glee news
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saw this on Gleeforums before the ep aired so I wasn't paying attention but who the **** is going to die???

ReputationRep:
    Night :hugs:

I can't be bothered sleeping.
    I'm too disappointed to sleep. And my foot hurts. I think it feels let down too.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I lol'd at the bit in bold. You may well be right. Still a sucky episode! I had DREAMS! Dreams about lovey dovey Klaine and awesome singing and PLOT, yes, actual plot with *gasp* meaningful development. But no... I get Diva!Mercedes!

Huge Glee news
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saw this on Gleeforums before the ep aired so I wasn't paying attention but who the **** is going to die???
    I just saw that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    about a death on twitter but I haven't seen anything specific. That's what they said before pavarotti died. I'm guessing it might be Sue's sister...

I thought Emma and Will's scene was good tonight. I really felt for Emma.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I'm too disappointed to sleep. And my foot hurts. I think it feels let down too.
    :rofl: at your foot's disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's just watched the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shove scene...twice :ninja: when Blaine goes 'aw you miss them' :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Riker Warbler talking about tumblr

http://puppykittiesandthepips.tumblr...io-riker-and-i

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's just watched the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shove scene...twice :ninja: when Blaine goes 'aw you miss them' :cry:
    That was so sweet! I'm downloading the episode tomorrow, just for that bit.

I really wonder if anyone liked this episode This really was one epic anti-climax... For once, the entire Glee fandom seems to be united in unanimous disappointment

ReputationRep:
    I'd love if the MTV guy just did a whole recap of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the kiss again and how it was ignored.

Why am I still awake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    That was so sweet! I'm downloading the episode tomorrow, just for that bit.

I really wonder if anyone liked this episode This really was one epic anti-climax... For once, the entire Glee fandom seems to be united in unanimous disappointment
    I know everyone's disappointed! It was like a really bad April fools joke.

ReputationRep:
    Riker Warbler talking about tumblr

http://puppykittiesandthepips.tumblr...io-riker-and-i
    Darren knows?? I bet he has to text himself 'courage' all the time just to get out of his house, knowing how we all feel about him :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    This weeks episode was so disappointing. I can't think of anything else to really say about it!

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty clear how Blaine is shorter than Kurt now, maybe they've stopped standing him on a stool or something.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love if the MTV guy just did a whole recap of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the kiss again and how it was ignored.

Why am I still awake?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I seriously hope he does - that's the only way we're going to get some Klaine this week!

Yes, why are you? And why am I still awake?? Don't forget I'm in a different timezone - the sun is almost coming up :eek:

Goodnight! :hugs:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.