Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    It is better without the adverts-so much better and I think it's better when you know what to expect out of it. I rewatched it last night and parts of it this morning and I actually enjoyed it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually like that they held off the Kurt/Blaine things for this episode with hindsight because it shows they're just like the other couples-while Mercedes is singing there's a wide shot of the auditorium and everyone's paired up and it's just :love: whenever I watch their 2 minutes together though I just think I wish I was in love :cry:

I thought Santana was amazing in the episode too...I really like her away from Brittany at the moment. I love Mercedes' song too.

I still can't wait for next week :woo: OS on E4 then BTW. What is air?!
    Awesome, I shall reward myself for doing some work with it
    But I do regret staying up watching it, I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open to do work...oh well, my own damn fault! At least I've got Redbull

Yes! Next week shall be awesome - even if it isn't great, like this one, it is twice as long so thats good enough for me!

ReputationRep:
    Right, I've re-watched it: (as you can tell I should definitely be doing work right now...and I've just consumed 2 cans of highly-caffeinated liquid...)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it has been done in a different style than most of the episodes of season 2, its much more erratic and they seem to have adopted more of the 'shakey' hand held camera techniques, especially when they're in the green room. This makes it feel a bit amateurish, which, when mixed with the very basic storyline they have (rather than more of the deep issues/relationships they have covered this season), leaves it with a very disjointed feeling. However this does make me look forward to the long episode, simply because it HAS to have a less superficial storyline because its so long!

Mikes dance was awesome, but I do think he gets to do quite a lot - especially seeing as its a glee club which is mainly about singing! He got the dance with Brittany in the Sectionals show and the one with Mr Schue etc.

Tina should have gotten to sing a whole song, she is one of the most neglected characters I think, but is a good singer and they need to show it off more!

Did anyone else spot this? When Klaine walk into the school, just before the big klainetana showdown - Brittany and Artie walk/wheel past them and B says something to them like 'Why aren't you guys in the auditorium yet?' This seems totally out of character - even the way she says it because she usually talks in such a soft, unsure way and they've got her here saying it like she is a different character - oh well, just me ranting a bit!

Right...on with the revision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    Right, I've re-watched it: (as you can tell I should definitely be doing work right now...and I've just consumed 2 cans of highly-caffeinated liquid...)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it has been done in a different style than most of the episodes of season 2, its much more erratic and they seem to have adopted more of the 'shakey' hand held camera techniques, especially when they're in the green room. This makes it feel a bit amateurish, which, when mixed with the very basic storyline they have (rather than more of the deep issues/relationships they have covered this season), leaves it with a very disjointed feeling. However this does make me look forward to the long episode, simply because it HAS to have a less superficial storyline because its so long!

Mikes dance was awesome, but I do think he gets to do quite a lot - especially seeing as its a glee club which is mainly about singing! He got the dance with Brittany in the Sectionals show and the one with Mr Schue etc.

Tina should have gotten to sing a whole song, she is one of the most neglected characters I think, but is a good singer and they need to show it off more!

Did anyone else spot this? When Klaine walk into the school, just before the big klainetana showdown - Brittany and Artie walk/wheel past them and B says something to them like 'Why aren't you guys in the auditorium yet?' This seems totally out of character - even the way she says it because she usually talks in such a soft, unsure way and they've got her here saying it like she is a different character - oh well, just me ranting a bit!

Right...on with the revision!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I did notice Brittany seemed out of character (I thought having Brittany and Artie interact with Klaine out of all ND was a bit odd anyway as they're probably less close to them than any other characters). I just went back and watched the scene now to confirm this (thanks for giving me an excuse to do that). They seem to change Brittany around a lot-I mean one minute they have her believing in Santa and saying 'stop the violence' the next she's more confident and smart...it seems weird. I just take her with a pinch of salt now because if I actually believed she believed in Santa I couldn't take her more serious scenes seriously. That was a fun sentence

ReputationRep:
    It is better without the adverts-so much better and I think it's better when you know what to expect out of it. I rewatched it last night and parts of it this morning and I actually enjoyed it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually like that they held off the Kurt/Blaine things for this episode with hindsight because it shows they're just like the other couples-while Mercedes is singing there's a wide shot of the auditorium and everyone's paired up and it's just :love: whenever I watch their 2 minutes together though I just think I wish I was in love :cry:

I thought Santana was amazing in the episode too...I really like her away from Brittany at the moment. I love Mercedes' song too.

I still can't wait for next week :woo: OS on E4 then BTW. What is air?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach whenever I think of Klaine! I think the episode was so different to all the others, it felt weird. Like, less like... Glee. I want to watch it again! I watched the Klaine bits this morning and I LOVE Santana so much! She's awesome! Blaine saying 'You're a horrible person' keeps making me 'awwww' and laugh at the same time! I love the old Glee director and Dustin! I just need more Klaine! Can't wait for next week! We're all going to explode!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I did notice Brittany seemed out of character (I thought having Brittany and Artie interact with Klaine out of all ND was a bit odd anyway as they're probably less close to them than any other characters). I just went back and watched the scene now to confirm this (thanks for giving me an excuse to do that). They seem to change Brittany around a lot-I mean one minute they have her believing in Santa and saying 'stop the violence' the next she's more confident and smart...it seems weird. I just take her with a pinch of salt now because if I actually believed she believed in Santa I couldn't take her more serious scenes seriously. That was a fun sentence

Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany's ALWAYS out of character. I don't even think the writers know what she is! Some days she's borderline er.... what's the politically correct thing to say?- intulectually disabled? And other episodes she's dumb but er.... in a clever way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    It's his own fault that people are so obsessed with him though. If he would just stop being so awesome we'd leave him alone :dontknow:
    haha, so true

ReputationRep:
    What time is the Darren livestream?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I walked across an empty laaand... I knew the pathway like the back of my haa-and... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Random Warbler songs... not spoiler-y because I think they did this in their spare time.

Firework is awesome!

http://soundcloud.com/ultimategleeks...s-presents-jon

Last US spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how they're all giving him a dirty look!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    What time is the Darren livestream?
    10pm

Spoiler:
    Show
    I walked across an empty laaand... I knew the pathway like the back of my haa-and... :cry:
    lol I listened to that before when I was already feeling emotional and had the same reaction.

Random Warbler songs... not spoiler-y because I think they did this in their spare time.

Firework is awesome!

http://soundcloud.com/ultimategleeks...s-presents-jon

Last US spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how they're all giving him a dirty look!
    I posted that to my tumblr this morning, I thought it was amazing. I love gif creators. Will listen to the warblers songs when I've just finished watching all the MTV gleecaps from this season

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach whenever I think of Klaine! I think the episode was so different to all the others, it felt weird. Like, less like... Glee. I want to watch it again! I watched the Klaine bits this morning and I LOVE Santana so much! She's awesome! Blaine saying 'You're a horrible person' keeps making me 'awwww' and laugh at the same time! I love the old Glee director and Dustin! I just need more Klaine! Can't wait for next week! We're all going to explode!

Spoiler:
    Show
    That 'you're a horrible person' made me lol because it was so sad...it reminded me of my first day of high school when I arrived an older guy said something to me and I stuck my tongue out at him and at that point I remember thinking ''I really need to grow up and learn how to insult people properly''. (don't laugh guys I was only 11).

NEXT WEEK WILL BE AWESOME. At least we know the episode on E4 will be good can't wait to see how my family react to the kliss because like I said my sister turned away the other day when I was showing her the ep on my laptop and my mum likes to think all gay couples are just friends and have no real 'contact' I think.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else noticed that the Yahoo news headlines have a link to an ITN report 'Glee extra fired after plot leak'?! Now everyone will know...

Hello, by the way, I mostly lurk here

ReputationRep:
    10pm

lol I listened to that before when I was already feeling emotional and had the same reaction.

I posted that to my tumblr this morning, I thought it was amazing. I love gif creators. Will listen to the warblers songs when I've just finished watching all the MTV gleecaps from this season
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love gif makers too! So much win, so little time!

Spoiler:
    Show
    That 'you're a horrible person' made me lol because it was so sad...it reminded me of my first day of high school when I arrived an older guy said something to me and I stuck my tongue out at him and at that point I remember thinking ''I really need to grow up and learn how to insult people properly''. (don't laugh guys I was only 11).

NEXT WEEK WILL BE AWESOME. At least we know the episode on E4 will be good can't wait to see how my family react to the kliss because like I said my sister turned away the other day when I was showing her the ep on my laptop and my mum likes to think all gay couples are just friends and have no real 'contact' I think.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Blaine's 'insult' shows what a good person he is haha! He can't think of a bigger insult for his dapper self so he thinks other people would be mortally wounded by the thought of being a horrible person! Your mum is better than my mum who thinks you choose to be gay and that gay people 'like the lifestyle'. Didn't realise it was fun to be insulted by total idiots but maybe that's just me! :rolleyes: :rofl: Awww at little you! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE KLISS!

(Original post by splatblob)
    Has anyone else noticed that the Yahoo news headlines have a link to an ITN report 'Glee extra fired after plot leak'?! Now everyone will know...

Hey! Welcome aboard the good ship Glee... *ahem*

LOL, I just laugh at how badly Brad pawned her! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry to butt in but I just have to say I think Kurt and Brittany may be a little closer than we actually see? She did dance with him in Single Ladies and agreed to be his beard for like... a day :o:

But yeah... he character keeps on changing which is weird. Meh, I think she's on drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Gleecap

http://kurtgleefans.tumblr.com/post/...ght-of-neglect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry to butt in but I just have to say I think Kurt and Brittany may be a little closer than we actually see? She did dance with him in Single Ladies and agreed to be his beard for like... a day :o:

But yeah... he character keeps on changing which is weird. Meh, I think she's on drugs.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they are closer than we see but it still seems weird to have them interact with people the audience don't really see them with much...I have no idea why they do most things though.

And you're not butting in, you should join in :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)

I saw that, I can't believe Brad called her out on twitter :facepalm: that probably did more damage than her releasing the spoiler :rofl:

As I keep saying THEY'D BETTER NOT CHANGE THE PLOT BECAUSE OF IT. I doubt they will though as they've been building to some sort of resolution.

Welcome to the dark side of posting on here. It starts with just one post, before you know it you'll be here all the time. It's weird to think of people lurking reading all our weird musings/Darren/random warbler spams.

ReputationRep:
    YES! *goes to watch*

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: I LOVE HIM! 'Charice for no reason.... only 5 seconds of Kurt.... how could you forget my Klaine!' Oh the irony of Lea Michelle talking humility... LMAO! I love how the music is all sober and mournful now! :rofl: He needs to release an album! Did he do one for Never Been Kissed?

ReputationRep:
    That summed the whole thing up perfectly

ReputationRep:
    YES! *goes to watch*

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: I LOVE HIM! 'Charice for no reason.... only 5 seconds of Kurt.... how could you forget my Klaine!' Oh the irony of Lea Michelle talking humility... LMAO! I love how the music is all sober and mournful now! :rofl: He needs to release an album! Did he do one for Never Been Kissed?
    He is my hero Yes, he did I watched it earlier. You should watch the rocky horror one :rofl:

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    That summed the whole thing up perfectly
    He always managed to sum up my feelings about each episode. I think it's because he loves Kurt too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.