Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mouth wide... open.

Noooooooo! I feel sad now! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

:cry:

That.Was.AMAZING! I don't care how fangirly I sound. GUH.

*goes back to systematically delete swoony posts*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Someone with the name 'Jedward27' doesn't deserve to win anything!
    :rofl: my thoughts exactly when I heard him say their name

Glad you tuned in then?

ReputationRep:
    It was just so perfect, I didn't stop grinning the whole way through. He's so amazing :woo: he just has the most perfect presence, it's like he gives off some sort of vibe. I wish I had a cool brother like him or something.

Darren Criss, no one will ever match up to you in my life :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hermaphrodite Nazi Sympathizers

ReputationRep:
    Mouth wide... open.

Noooooooo! I feel sad now! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

:cry:

That.Was.AMAZING! I don't care how fangirly I sound. GUH.

*goes back to systematically delete swoony posts*
    Don't you dare delete anything!!

ReputationRep:
    That was the best form of procrastination EVER.

ReputationRep:
    That was the best form of procrastination EVER.
    I know! I wish I'd had something like that during my A Levels. I miss him, I'd got so used to him just being on my screen and in my ear. When he hugged the camera I couldn't stop laughing

ReputationRep:
    I missed the first half of the livestream but to make up for it, I did eat Red Vines whilst watching it, to prove I'm not JUST a Glee fangirl, but also slightly an AVPM/AVPS one.

It's nice to be back here after a forced hiatus, because too many spoilers were everywhere and I didn't want any more.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oooh a Facebook RP Kurt and Blaine just changed their relationship status to being in a relationship with each other, and I was actually more excited than if anyone I actually know had done that.

Not as excited as I was when I saw the Born This Way promo however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: my thoughts exactly when I heard him say their name

Glad you tuned in then?
    YES!

It was just so perfect, I didn't stop grinning the whole way through. He's so amazing :woo: he just has the most perfect presence, it's like he gives off some sort of vibe. I wish I had a cool brother like him or something.

Darren Criss, no one will ever match up to you in my life :cry:
    I agree. There's just something so wonderful and good and endearing about him. He's so genuine and humble but he's also a complete geek and he's just lovely! One of those people you sort of NEED to be around because they're magnetising! Wish I knew someone like him irl!

(Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hermaphrodite Nazi Sympathizers

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I missed the first half of the livestream but to make up for it, I did eat Red Vines whilst watching it, to prove I'm not JUST a Glee fangirl, but also slightly an AVPM/AVPS one.

It's nice to be back here after a forced hiatus, because too many spoilers were everywhere and I didn't want any more.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oooh a Facebook RP Kurt and Blaine just changed their relationship status to being in a relationship with each other, and I was actually more excited than if anyone I actually know had done that.

Not as excited as I was when I saw the Born This Way promo however
    I wonder if it's the one I'm following. I'll be so excited if they have

I only found out about Starkid thanks to Glee but I'm glad I did :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Born this way promo was amazing. KURT!!

ReputationRep:
    I know! I wish I'd had something like that during my A Levels. I miss him, I'd got so used to him just being on my screen and in my ear. When he hugged the camera I couldn't stop laughing
    I think I need a Darren in real life! He just makes me smile! You couldn't stress about anything arpund him dancing to the waiting music haha! And the heartfelt speech he gave to the Starkids... :love:

What about people who like Glee but also like Starkid but were into Glee first?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if it's the one I'm following. I'll be so excited if they have

I only found out about Starkid thanks to Glee but I'm glad I did :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Born this way promo was amazing. KURT!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My friend and I almost screamed her house down at 2am when Kurt stood in his top hat and announced he was back. The promo was, well, Kurt-tastic. Plus, the thing in the mall looked pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Glee cast
    Spoiler:
    Show
    born this way is out!!

listening to it, will link after. I'm VERY happy. People should know why without me having to tell them.

ReputationRep:
    I think I need a Darren in real life! He just makes me smile! You couldn't stress about anything arpund him dancing to the waiting music haha! And the heartfelt speech he gave to the Starkids... :love:

What about people who like Glee but also like Starkid but were into Glee first?
    There's a big thing now about the polka music he was dancing to being Darren's new theme music lol

I think we're just as cool as Starkids :cool:

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My friend and I almost screamed her house down at 2am when Kurt stood in his top hat and announced he was back. The promo was, well, Kurt-tastic. Plus, the thing in the mall looked pretty awesome.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The top hat is AWESOME! Can't wait it's going to be so Kurt/Klaine heavy :woo:

Tonight totally makes up for the episode yesterday. Can't wait for him on Ellen on Friday too but it won't match up to that. I actually thought the live chat was so well organised, I expected it to be someone with him forwarding questions but it was just him on camera which was nice.

BTW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMPVNNRZ

Spoiler:
    Show
    So happy Kurt starts it off but I thought they might do a slower version of it. It sounds a bit over produced especially Kurt's voice later in the track. I thought one female voice was Santana but it sounds like Tina

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is kinda funny ('tis a spoof). What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    Glee cast
    Spoiler:
    Show
    born this way is out!!

listening to it, will link after. I'm VERY happy. People should know why without me having to tell them.
    Kurt?

ReputationRep:
    There's a big thing now about the polka music he was dancing to being Darren's new theme music lol

I think we're just as cool as Starkids :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The top hat is AWESOME! Can't wait it's going to be so Kurt/Klaine heavy :woo:

Tonight totally makes up for the episode yesterday. Can't wait for him on Ellen on Friday too but it won't match up to that. I actually thought the live chat was so well organised, I expected it to be someone with him forwarding questions but it was just him on camera which was nice.

BTW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMPVNNRZ

Spoiler:
    Show
    So happy Kurt starts it off but I thought they might do a slower version of it. It sounds a bit over produced especially Kurt's voice later in the track. I thought one female voice was Santana but it sounds like Tina
    I think we're just as cool too!

There should be a Darren sitcom! Huzzah!

Today has actually made my life. The only thing that will compete is actually not failing in August. I've forgotten last night's Glee! It actually hurts me inside that I can't have him! Is this what teenage celebrity crushes feel like? I sort of bypassed that stage haha!

(Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Haha this is kinda funny ('tis a spoof). What do you guys think?
    'Rachel' is making me laugh hysterically! The actor got Lea-as-Rachel's mannerisms down perfectly! The rap is ok! Sort of funny!

ReputationRep:
    Kurt?
    How did you guess?!

Wish they didn't overproduce the voices though and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he should've had a bigger part in it, Mercedes voice doesn't work for me as well as his would have in the chorus bit

ReputationRep:
    Born this Way

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay Kurt! Who's the female who sings after Kurt? Santana? I hear Mercedes... I've just realised I dislike this song. Like a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Full video of livestream

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/4788405222/500

Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow :rolleyes: and probably every day for the rest of my life.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.