Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    sometimes you are
    I mean I love Glee and I can see why you do it but even I find it funny sometimes

ATTENTION everyone. Yesterday I had the best idea EVER and I got a bit spazzy about it (while at work, I had to spend a while calming myself down)
    Glee should have a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    spice girls
    episode! It would be amazingggggg Or even at least one song
    I KNEW I should have deleted my Darren squeeing haha!
    OMG. This is bad. I'm such a fangirl that my iPhone knows the word squeeing now!
    I used to be vaguely normal and non obsessive before- actually no, that's a lie!

You've had the BEST idea ever and I need it to happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I KNEW I should have deleted my Darren squeeing haha!
    OMG. This is bad. I'm such a fangirl that my iPhone knows the word squeeing now!
    I used to be vaguely normal and non obsessive before- actually no, that's a lie!

You've had the BEST idea ever and I need it to happen!
    I realised my phone knew the word Klaine yesterday and I just shook my head.

Not everyone can want a whole episode of spice girls surely?! I wouldn't mind Mama (or whatever it's called) or that one they came back with...headlines or something but A WHOLE EPISODE?!

ReputationRep:
    The good songs keep coming
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel and Quinn duet

http://wallaroundmyheart.tumblr.com/post/4809604042/acciovoldy-klainespinkglasses

I actually like this which is a surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel and Quinn duet

http://wallaroundmyheart.tumblr.com/post/4809604042/acciovoldy-klainespinkglasses

I actually really like that! I'm surprised, I thought it wouldn't be that good. Looks like BTW is gonna be goooooooooooooood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    I actually really like that! I'm surprised, I thought it wouldn't be that good. Looks like BTW is gonna be goooooooooooooood
    It really is :woo: could be a new favourite episode...since Valentines I feel as though most new episodes have been my new favourite...apart from the one that shall not be mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    It really is :woo: could be a new favourite episode...since Valentines I feel as though most new episodes have been my new favourite...apart from the one that shall not be mentioned.
    :rofl: Not even mentioning it now?! It is a Glee episode after all so that deserves some of our love (despite the disgusting lack of Klaine/the awesomeness that is usually glee)

ReputationRep:
    That is how I shall refer to it from now on . It reminds me of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Voldemort (spoilered because you're not allowed to say his name, obviously)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    :rofl: Not even mentioning it now?! It is a Glee episode after all so that deserves some of our love (despite the disgusting lack of Klaine/the awesomeness that is usually glee)
    As far as I'm concerned the last we saw of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine was 5 and a half weeks ago in OS, in the meantime they've been upto their boyfriendly ways and they shall return on Tuesday full of love and wonderment. It will be beautiful :love: We did get a 2 minute episode entitled just Klainetana though after 5 weeks which was pretty good.

That is how I shall refer to it from now on . It reminds me of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Voldemort (spoilered because you're not allowed to say his name, obviously)
    :rofl: at your spoilering for that reason. I forgot there's another one I don't like to mention too...that was worse than the last one in my eyes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but the latest seemed worse because their was such a build up to it

So, can't wait for the hiatus to be over :woo:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: at your spoilering for that reason. I forgot there's another one I don't like to mention too...that was worse than the last one in my eyes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but the latest seemed worse because their was such a build up to it

So, can't wait for the hiatus to be over :woo:
    Oooh, which one? I can think of a couple of contenders, but specifically?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, which one? I can think of a couple of contenders, but specifically?
    Comeback, I wasn't a big fan. Mainly the sue-icide thing threw me off but also no Kurt. I did like the Rent duet from that though, and leg warmers on arms.

ReputationRep:
    Comeback, I wasn't a big fan. Mainly the sue-icide thing threw me off but also no Kurt. I did like the Rent duet from that though, and leg warmers on arms.
    I was so tempted to try out the legwarmers on arms thing after that - I'm always cold. But I thought it'd be a bit of a giveaway of the extent of my glee obsession.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel and Quinn duet

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm shocked! I actually like it! I've always thought Dianna's voice was weak but she sounds good with Lea. And I love the song. It's goig to give Faberry shippers a bit of ammunition though!

ReputationRep:
    Actual tears at...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    faberry duet :') it's so cute. they have such good vocal chemistry, and I'm not even a faberry shipper hopefully born this way makes up for the crap that was night of neglect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    I was so tempted to try out the legwarmers on arms thing after that - I'm always cold. But I thought it'd be a bit of a giveaway of the extent of my glee obsession.
    :rofl:
    Sorry... :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Sorry... :laugh:
    That's okay. I'm aware of my own patheticness. To my shame, the way that I usually dress is probably closer to Rachel (maybe mixed with Quinn) - except for that hideous dress thing she wore to her party in BIOTA I would really like to be able to dress like Kurt, but don't think I can pull it off as a girl!

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely trying it when I find me some legwarmers...I'm not even cold all the time I just thought it looked good This statement probably makes you more unlikely to try it as I sound slightly crazy.

(Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Actual tears at...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    faberry duet :') it's so cute. they have such good vocal chemistry, and I'm not even a faberry shipper hopefully born this way makes up for the crap that was night of neglect.
    I've been listening to it on repeat which is so unexpected for me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not a faberry shipper either as I don't tend to ship things that I think won't happen but I went on the faberry tag on tumblr to look for the download link and it's seriously tempted me. I already want to marry Rachel :love:

That's okay. I'm aware of my own patheticness. To my shame, the way that I usually dress is probably closer to Rachel (maybe mixed with Quinn) - except for that hideous dress thing she wore to her party in BIOTA I would really like to be able to dress like Kurt, but don't think I can pull it off as a girl!
    Kurt's style is amazing, I want all of his outfits. I think I could pull off some of the more low key ones but Kurt doesn't do low key that often.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely trying it when I find me some legwarmers...I'm not even cold all the time I just thought it looked good This statement probably makes you more unlikely to try it as I sound slightly crazy.

I've been listening to it on repeat which is so unexpected for me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not a faberry shipper either as I don't tend to ship things that I think won't happen but I went on the faberry tag on tumblr to look for the download link and it's seriously tempted me. I already want to marry Rachel :love:

Kurt's style is amazing, I want all of his outfits. I think I could pull off some of the more low key ones but Kurt doesn't do low key that often.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think BTW is going to be the best episode ever for songs at least. That Faberry duet is seriously gorgeous. I also think Cory in I Gotta Be Me sounds the bet I've ever heard him. I'm going to cry during SOWK because I'm seriously going to miss the Warblers. I can't wait!

I want Kurt's outfit in SLS. I love his pea coat and his scarf! I couldn't wear the rest of his stuff, I'm far too boring!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think BTW is going to be the best episode ever for songs at least. That Faberry duet is seriously gorgeous. I also think Cory in I Gotta Be Me sounds the bet I've ever heard him. I'm going to cry during SOWK because I'm seriously going to miss the Warblers. I can't wait!

I want Kurt's outfit in SLS. I love his pea coat and his scarf! I couldn't wear the rest of his stuff, I'm far too boring!
    The music is definitely some of the best, which makes you wonder why they bother doing the mediocre covers when they can do things like this but that is the mystery of Glee :woo:

Have you seen the Warblers tweeting from where they're filming Ellen at the moment? It's so funny how they all have Ellen t shirts on :rofl:

ReputationRep:

I doubt that you're more crazy than me. I'm just half hiding in the closet. I really want a boyfriend that will let me dress him up. This is more than unlikely.

Also, I don't normally download songs before I've watched the episode, but I got
    Spoiler:
    Show
    as if we never said goodbye
    earlier and have had it on repeat ever since. I absolutely love it I also caught the end of the livestream thing last night and have finally given in and bought Human

ReputationRep:
    GUYS!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    The SOWK video has been released and I'm torn between watching it and not :woo: I wasn't going to but now it's on the screen in front of me :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.