Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Didn't take me long to cave
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I decided a) it's my birthday tomorrow so sod it and b) this is the Klaine we should've got this week. IT WAS WORTH IT. Click it, I dare you http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/4815751673/500

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I find it funny myself, I never used to spam threads like this. I think it's a sign I should find a hobby.

Are you crazy? I don't mind bopping to them every now and then when I'm feeling radical but a whole episode :eek3:
    No, i'm not crazy, Spice girls are a deep part of my life from an early age and I think they're iconic. Maybe i'm wrong and an episode would be overkill but I would die even for one song. Glee doing viva forever would kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    No, i'm not crazy, Spice girls are a deep part of my life from an early age and I think they're iconic. Maybe i'm wrong and an episode would be overkill but I would die even for one song. Glee doing viva forever would kill me
    Oh God, do you know how much I'm going to have to listen to the song I'm listening to at the moment to prevent Viva Forever spinning around in my head all night? I was never that into the spice girls although I do have their greatest hits :ninja: I think they just skipped over my head, I liked their comeback song though. I have a softspot for Mel C (she is the sporty one right?).

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I decided a) it's my birthday tomorrow so sod it and b) this is the Klaine we should've got this week. IT WAS WORTH IT. Click it, I dare you http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/4815751673/500
    I clicked
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love:I'm actually incredibly jealous of Kurt! Why can my life not work out like that! But anyway :love: :love: :love: By the way, was that piano always hanging around there and I just didn't notice it?!

ReputationRep:
    Many of my youngest years were nothing but Disney, Titanic and Spice Girls, until I discovered Harry Potter and forgot about everything else So yeah, a song would definitely be nice!

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, do you know how much I'm going to have to listen to the song I'm listening to at the moment to prevent Viva Forever spinning around in my head all night? I was never that into the spice girls although I do have their greatest hits :ninja: I think they just skipped over my head, I liked their comeback song though. I have a softspot for Mel C (she is the sporty one right?).
    yeh shes the sporty one :p:
    Spice was the first album I ever got, on cassette and I still have it! win

Guys whats going to happen after the kids graduate?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean I know the episode they're making now is about prom (damn Cory posting twitpics!!) so does that mean they're leaving after the end of this series? If they've dealt with this in an episode that i've not seen yet just tell me i'll find out soon but i'm curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    I clicked
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love:I'm actually incredibly jealous of Kurt! Why can my life not work out like that! But anyway :love: :love: :love: By the way, was that piano always hanging around there and I just didn't notice it?!
    This spoiler will include specific details so don't click if you're not watching!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, I know! I got butterflies watching it and the look of love on Kurt's face was so beautiful. When he played that piano I was so :woo: and when he took Kurt by the hands my stomach flipped (if I'm like that with one touch, what will I be like watching them do a whole dance at prom???). The fact they have a piano and band outside waiting around is just hilarious :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to try to resist... And try not to quote you this time when you're discussing it Not watching it is soooo hard!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm really having trouble coming to terms with the idea of an entire episode of fleetwood mac. bleeuurrgghh

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean I know the episode they're making now is about prom (damn Cory posting twitpics!!) so does that mean they're leaving after the end of this series? If they've dealt with this in an episode that i've not seen yet just tell me i'll find out soon but i'm curious
    There were rumours they'd graduate after the 3rd series but they've reset their ages to 16 so now it would work out at the end of season 4.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the prom is a junior prom, rather than the senior one. I prefer not to think about their graduation otherwise I'll be in a heap on the floor :cry:

When they graduate I think they were talking about having other kids that they'd introduced gradually but I don't think I can watch it without Kurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I'm going to try to resist... And try not to quote you this time when you're discussing it Not watching it is soooo hard!
    You won't last until Tuesday I know it. I still found it really exciting to watch outside the episode. I needed a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine
    fix!!

(Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm really having trouble coming to terms with the idea of an entire episode of fleetwood mac. bleeuurrgghh
    Me too, it sounds really, really weird and a bit of a fail of an episode for so close to the end of the season. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    There were rumours they'd graduate after the 3rd series but they've reset their ages to 16 so now it would work out at the end of season 4.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the prom is a junior prom, rather than the senior one. I prefer not to think about their graduation otherwise I'll be in a heap on the floor :cry:

When they graduate I think they were talking about having other kids that they'd introduced gradually but I don't think I can watch it without Kurt.
    Ah, I thought that might be the case with the prom. 16? haha Cory is 27 or something. I love tv show casting.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think...

Spoiler:
    Show
    They won't be leaving anytime soon. People thought that they would let part of the cast graduate by the end of season 3, but Jenna then said that Ryan Murphy was misquoted and that there was a misunderstanding. So I think some characters might indeed graduate by the end of next season, but I think the series might focus on what they do after highschool. After all it's more about the characters than about the actual club, and the success of the Warblers shows that people are happy to look beyond New Directions. So yeah, not sure, but we'll definitely have at least one more season with the full cast

EDIT: I should stop doing other things while writing replies so that the discussion isn't closed before I hit 'submit'

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I thought that might be the case with the prom. 16? haha Cory is 27 or something. I love tv show casting.
    I know it's so funny, he can pass quite well though. Probably not for a 16 year old, but for a TV 16 year old... in the land of Glee anything is possible. They'll probably still be going in 10 years.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    omg guys, the SOWK clip has been released! Do I watch or not? I loaded it up and then my iPhone wouldn't play it so I think that's a sign but everyone is squeeing about it on livejournal... and I need to see it.

Edit: Die O2. I hate you and your stupid data allowance limit. And my stupid non working internet can die too! I need the video! :woo: /internetshouldnotmesswithme

ReputationRep:
    This spoiler will include specific details so don't click if you're not watching!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, I know! I got butterflies watching it and the look of love on Kurt's face was so beautiful. When he played that piano I was so :woo: and when he took Kurt by the hands my stomach flipped (if I'm like that with one touch, what will I be like watching them do a whole dance at prom???). The fact they have a piano and band outside waiting around is just hilarious :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now I want to know what happens next... They cut it off so inconveniently! And I just watched it again :love: I don't know how I'm going to cope when this episode airs in the UK - generally I like to try to force everyone in my family to watch it with me, but I haven't admitted my love for the klaine to them (obviously) and I'm not sure I'll be able to contain myself. I had to try really hard not to appear too disinterested in Comeback just because of the lack of Kurt!

ReputationRep:
    You won't last until Tuesday I know it. I still found it really exciting to watch outside the episode. I needed a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine
    fix!!
    Well, at least I'll try I used to hate spoilers, and now that I know almost everything that'll happen this season and heard all the songs for next episodes, I'm going to try to keep away from the actual videos. Unless they're on the official channel, that just means you're supposed to watch them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now I want to know what happens next... They cut it off so inconveniently! And I just watched it again :love: I don't know how I'm going to cope when this episode airs in the UK - generally I like to try to force everyone in my family to watch it with me, but I haven't admitted my love for the klaine to them (obviously) and I'm not sure I'll be able to contain myself. I had to try really hard not to appear too disinterested in Comeback just because of the lack of Kurt!
    I've watched it 3 times..oops. I was adamant I wouldn't watch any video performances beforehand but when it just appeared it was spur-of-the-moment enough for it still to be meaningful when I watched it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to be grinning like a goon when OS airs and God knows what I'll be doing when this airs here, my mum'll think I'm crazy but she already does anyway. I need to get over my embarrassment of showing my total fangirl side when it come to Klaine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    omg guys, the SOWK clip has been released! Do I watch or not? I loaded it up and then my iPhone wouldn't play it so I think that's a sign but everyone is squeeing about it on livejournal... and I need to see it.
    lol at this being posted after my flailing obviously you should watch it, then I can discuss it with you :woo: I didn't think you would though...I thought everyone was stronger than me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    DON'T! I'm not watching either, and I don't want to be the only one! WE CAN DO THIS!!

Nah, I know I'm the only one insane enough to wait. Perhaps I should start a one-man celibacy club? 'Cause I bet that video is better than sex :woo:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.