Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Sexuality is irrelevant - it's Darren. I thought this version might be more effective than the real with the schoolboy picture
    LMAO, where's an Artie gif saying 'truth' when you need it? Darrensexual should be a new orientation!
    Random but I was thinking about Chris Colfer last night- how can he be single? Guess he's too busy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Don't you dare use Perez against me - you know I love that website! Why are you doing this to me? :woo: I'm not giving in though, I'm seriously waiting until Tuesday.

To everyone else still waiting:

:awesome:
    :rofl: when I saw you'd used the 'courage' thing I couldn't stop laughing

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Guh! :drool: Do I get him as a birthday present?

Thanks for the happy birthday messages! And the Darren hug and birthday song and CC's birthday cake- I'd be honoured to have the same cake as the guy single handedly taking over the world!

Feel so weird being 19...my teenage years are almost over! I'd worry that I wouldn't e able to be a fangirl anymore but... I think I can be a fangirl for as long as I want!
    Of course you can fangirl as long as you want :woo: Darren's fanboying over Harry Potter at 24 What Darren can do, you can do :woo:

Hope you have a great day

:party:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO, where's an Artie gif saying 'truth' when you need it? Darrensexual should be a new orientation!
    Random but I was thinking about Chris Colfer last night- how can he be single? Guess he's too busy?
    I know, I have no idea how he's single...apart from maybe the Disney pilot writing, writing and producing his own film, preparing to go on tour and reducing every single one of us to tears most nights Glee airs. God, I wish I had his excuses for being single. Still, how has no one picked him up? It's a puzzle.

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that when I sing American Pie now and get to the 'pink carnation and a pickup truck' all I can think of is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine's pink carnation on his prom outfit? I now have this image of him picking Kurt up in a truck :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday diamonddust!

ReputationRep:
    Guh! :drool: Do I get him as a birthday present?

Thanks for the happy birthday messages! And the Darren hug and birthday song and CC's birthday cake- I'd be honoured to have the same cake as the guy single handedly taking over the world!

Feel so weird being 19...my teenage years are almost over! I'd worry that I wouldn't e able to be a fangirl anymore but... I think I can be a fangirl for as long as I want!
    Ok then, but just for the day! And don't completely ravish him, leave some for my birthday
    I'm pretty sure I'll die a fangirl; I'll either still be one when I'm old and grey, or I'll die if I ever got the meet the objects of my affection. Either way, I'll be one as long as I live.

Is he really single? Wow. I encourage all the male members of this thread to GO FOR IT.

(Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: when I saw you'd used the 'courage' thing I couldn't stop laughing
    On second thoughts I think it might actually encourage people to watch rather than abstain - that really leaves you wanting more. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

Is he really single? Wow. I encourage all the male members of this thread to GO FOR IT.
    :rofl: I'm thinking of having a sex change just so I have a chance :love:

Just for diamonddust

ReputationRep:

Just for diamonddust

Quoting all of that because HOT DAMN I need that twice on this page
    Yeah but then we wouldn't have a chance with Darren anymore... And right now we totally do (:teehee:)

I think I just found a new favourite Darren picture:

Why is he so sexy and damn cute at the same time? :woo: And why is there only one of him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Quoting all of that because HOT DAMN I need that twice on this page
    Yeah but then we wouldn't have a chance with Darren anymore... And right now we totally do (:teehee:)

I think I just found a new favourite Darren picture:

Why is he so sexy and damn cute at the same time? :woo: And why is there only one of him?
    :rofl: I think I'd rather have Chris though :ninja: don't tell anyone I said that.

I've been reblogging videos from that signing where the picture's from this morning. Along with my intentions to move to the US.

ReputationRep:

Just for diamonddust

Mfhdhfggohohsos...excuse me... :blush: Can't quite breathe... give a girl a health WARNING!

I've had the same thoughts about Chris haha, I never thought I'd ever want to be a man!

OMG Ambs, then you post THAT picture! Stop trying to kill me, people! Is he ,like, even human?

I love my sister (my iPhone typed 'sitter'-I'm not *that* insane!)
    Thanks to her I am the proud owner of Glee season 2, volume 1! :love:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I think I'd rather have Chris though :ninja: don't tell anyone I said that.

I've been reblogging videos from that signing where the picture's from this morning. Along with my intentions to move to the US.
    Yes, one person less - now there are only 779048 girls to compete with! :woo:

I know, I totally stalk your Tumblr :awesome: I'm in love with this picture as well:

That was the last Darren picture spam guys, I promise!

ReputationRep:
    Mfhdhfggohohsos...excuse me... :blush: Can't quite breathe... give a girl a health WARNING!

I've had the same thoughts about Chris haha, I never thought I'd ever want to be a man!

OMG Ambs, then you post THAT picture! Stop trying to kill me, people! Is he ,like, even human?

I love my sister (my iPhone typed 'sitter'-I'm not *that* insane!)
    Thanks to her I am the proud owner of Glee season 2, volume 1! :love:
    Health warnings would make it so much less fun

:woo: I love that we both got Glee gifts and both from our sisters we must be so predictable I'm waiting for them to put season 2 volume 2 on pre sale. You should watch the making of Rocky Horror on DVD 2-Chris made me laugh with just one small comment he made. He only has to appear in a video and say one tiny thing to make me laugh though so

ReputationRep:
    Grilled cheesus! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

I know, I totally stalk your Tumblr :awesome: I'm in love with this picture as well:

You stalk my tumblr? Nowhere is safe :ninja:

For balance I think we need some Chris/Kurt

I like his hat and scarf

Plus Brittana is always good

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE :party:

ReputationRep:
    Grilled cheesus! :love:
    You want to cry on your birthday?

I love, love, love that episode but the scene at the end that breaks my heart with Kurt talking to his dad always gets ruined slightly when he shouts out 'nurse nancy'. I shouldn't have read comics when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

Not complaining!

'Most churches don't care very much about gay people. Or women. Or science.'
    Oh Kurt!

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though I have so much power at the moment, if I wanted to ruin SOWK for all those with 'courage' I totally could by describing it all in detail or posting something on my tumblr. It's so difficult holding it all in. Now I know what Nicole Crowther felt like.

ReputationRep:
    You want to cry on your birthday?

I love, love, love that episode but the scene at the end that breaks my heart with Kurt talking to his dad always gets ruined slightly when he shouts out 'nurse nancy'. I shouldn't have read comics when I was younger.
    I've been watching
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SOWK since I woke up, I've been crying for a while!
    ok, I'm crying! Omg damn you CC and your amazing acting! You're right, I cant watch! Britney/Brittany?

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SOWK since I woke up, I've been crying for a while!
    ok, I'm crying! Omg damn you CC and your amazing acting! You're right, I cant watch! Britney/Brittany?
    I love Rachel in Britney/Brittany but I haven't rewatched the episode in full yet, I just put the musical numbers on All other season 2 episodes I've watched again, twice...you should watch the Christmas one BICO!!!!! I was watching that yesterday (just the song not the whole episode). Then I watched Audition

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though I have so much power at the moment, if I wanted to ruin SOWK for all those with 'courage' I totally could by describing it all in detail or posting something on my tumblr. It's so difficult holding it all in. Now I know what Nicole Crowther felt like.
    I just laughed out loud! :rofl:
    Watching Britney/Brittany now! God, I adore Kurt!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.