Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    You've just got me so flipping excited I'm listening to Candles now :rofl:

I just remembered we get Jenga tonight. I'm going to be in fits of giggles with it and people around me will have no idea why.
    I know you weren't guessing but still... it's Animal!
    I was trying to sing the jenga bits earlier and I was making myself LOL everytime I got to j-j-j-j jenga! :rofl: it's actually quite fun singing back up for Blaine!

Which reminds me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everytime I hear about an event with 'Darren and the Warblers', I keep hoping they'll write 'Darren and the Pips.'

I love the Warblers! We also get: ooooooooh and bum...bum...bum...bum. Bum. Fly! We're blessed!

lol watching a Darren video on tumblr and he's so glittery.
    First nail polish, now glitter! Is it wrong I doubt Darren's *total* straightness with every new video?

ReputationRep:
    SO many Chris pictures in NYC on my dash :woo: and now saved to my computer (apart from the one where he's wiping his mouth with a napkin, that just seems weird that someone would take that).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I know you weren't guessing but still... it's Animal!
    I was trying to sing the jenga bits earlier and I was making myself LOL everytime I got to j-j-j-j jenga! :rofl: it's actually quite fun singing back up for Blaine!

Which reminds me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everytime I hear about an event with 'Darren and the Warblers', I keep hoping they'll write 'Darren and the Pips.'

I love the Warblers! We also get: ooooooooh and bum...bum...bum...bum. Bum. Fly! We're blessed!

First nail polish, now glitter! Is it wrong I doubt Darren's *total* straightness with every new video?
    lol I didn't think I needed to guess that one. I was hoping they'd mention the pips on Ellen or something :rofl:

:rofl: weirdly I still think Darren appears totally straight. Although I have been wrong in almost all instances in the past with this kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: There are Chord fans?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I doubt it will be Becky because they put out a casting call for a love interest for her. Slightly annoying the person they want to put Becky with will also have Down's Syndrome... :mad: Same way I bet the person they put Mercedes with will be black but I digress...

Wait, what? You care about other characters too?
    *cough* Rachel *cough*

I spent last night reading
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurtana and Klainetana fics! I now need that more than I need Klaine! I also need Klaine/Brittana double dates and Blaine/Brittany/Santana friendship!

Is it 9 yet? I'm still heartbroken about my modem! I can't even go to my dad's cause I have school on Wednesday. There isn't enough disgust in the world to describe my feelings for Sky Broadband, the Easter holidays and school!
    I'm lucky I have a spare modem, they sent me 2 when one didn't arrive so I expect that could work if mine broke...

I'm pretty sure Chord fans are lurking somewhere, probably along with the Will fans. Living under a rock. In a very dull place.

My day's flown by, I've been rping all day, in a tent mainly.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I need klainetana so badly! Just had a run in on my rp with the mercedes character who doesn't want Blaine to hang out with Santana because of what he did during SLS (sometimes it doesn't come at all) and I'm like :rofl: that was a joke and it was such a classic moment. I feel sorry for those who take Glee seriously, they must miss so many jokes.

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT.

ReputationRep:
    Chris looks so tired in his pics. Apparently they were up at 5 though, which if they're still working on LA time is 2am. They only flew out yesterday too. /insanely creepy twitter stalking information

EDIT: there was just a picture of them eating lunch close enough to see the name of the caterer on the sandwich boxes. Is it weird that I then googled it to see what they sold? No? Okay.

ReputationRep:
    Just over 1 hour. I'm at hyperventilation station people.

ReputationRep:
    Excitement level through the roof. Will most probably squee on here during adverts. I apologise in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot there were bits in between Klaine scenes!

ReputationRep:
    Waaah! Blaine finally realises!

ReputationRep:
    I missed the first few seconds due to them putting it on early! The paper throwing was the bit I was looking forward to!! Damn my sister watching Coronation Street.

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad I feel teary?

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad I feel teary?
    I'd feel teary if it wasn't for my sister eating crisps loudly next to me and complaining that Blackbird wasn't a relevant song (er metaphors anyone?).

ReputationRep:
    I missed the first few seconds due to them putting it on early! The paper throwing was the bit I was looking forward to!! Damn my sister watching Coronation Street.
    I missed it too! My mum was watching stuff about the freaking royal wedding! Unless it's in Glee, I ain't interested!
    I think this episode is magical because I feel just as euphoric now as I did when I was watching it online! I'm scared of how my mother will react later on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel teary if it wasn't for my sister eating crisps loudly next to me and complaining that Blackbird wasn't a relevant song (er metaphors anyone?).
    Sister fail!

Brittana have a theme too!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Third time watching. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Darren looks more gorgeous on screen than the computer!

Nude Errections... I c what you did there Blaine! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I love Jeff in the background with his hand so high!
    Trouty Mouth! :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Trouty Mouth still cracks me up. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Santana, I love you so much!
    Big Ass...heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Trouty Mouth still cracks me up. :laugh:
    Ditto!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.