Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't cry at the emotional scenes because I'm smiling so damn much

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is an NVP?
    Aw Rachel, I sort of like you sometimes!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah, gotta love Glee.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like watching all over again!
    What's wrong with UK people? The kiss isn't trending is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    WHAT now?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I will turn violent if he does anything to Klaine!

LOL GAP! :rofl:
    I hope it's just someone trying to be funny
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it would be stupid if any of them cheated in this season, Kurt especially waited for ages for Blaine. I could see them leaving us hanging with them over the summer though then just bringing them back next season saying 'oh yeah, we made up the next day

KISS KISS KISS I can't write it :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Pfft, my mum just asked what MVP means. It stands for "Most Valuable Player/Person"

ReputationRep:
    You wanna be a loser like meeee!!!

Oh yeeeah! Doo dooo oooooooh! Oh yeah!

Glee on the brain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Pfft, my mum just asked what MVP means. It stands for "Most Valuable Player/Person"
    LMAO! Thanks! I didn't know either... :blush:

ReputationRep:
    KURT AND BLAINE KISSED! It feels sooooooooooo good to say that without spoilers haha. Still adore that episode even after my mum kept saying 'I thought you said this was a good episode?' all the way through grrrrrrrr. She just doesn't get it, not like all the wonderful people on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I hope it's just someone trying to be funny
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it would be stupid if any of them cheated in this season, Kurt especially waited for ages for Blaine. I could see them leaving us hanging with them over the summer though then just bringing them back next season saying 'oh yeah, we made up the next day

KISS KISS KISS I can't write it :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy said there'll be no cliffhangers! I just want happy Klaine! BOYFRIENDS!

I can finally say:

Ooh they kissed! holy s*it! Cue the confetti and make a gif! Since introducing Darren Criss, they've been promising just this!

ReputationRep:
    I love the movement Santana does at 'froggy lips'- cracks me up everytime!
    This episode makes me so happy!

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so lucky, I want OS on my tv too! :woo:

So, who's in for another Darren Criss livestream? :awesome: http://www.billboard.com/#/events/gl...05152722.story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    KURT AND BLAINE KISSED! It feels sooooooooooo good to say that without spoilers haha. Still adore that episode even after my mum kept saying 'I thought you said this was a good episode?' all the way through grrrrrrrr. She just doesn't get it, not like all the wonderful people on here
    I feel exactly the same! Even when I get someone to watch it with me, they're just 'meh' - being a Gleek was so lonely before I found you guys!

ReputationRep:
    My mum's out of the room now!! Kiss coming up and I can watch it and smile like a GOON!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy said there'll be no cliffhangers! I just want happy Klaine! BOYFRIENDS!

I can finally say:

Ooh they kissed! holy s*it! Cue the confetti and make a gif! Since introducing Darren Criss, they've been promising just this!
    YES!! Obviously I will need to rewatch that now too.

(Original post by Ambs)
    You guys are so lucky, I want OS on my tv too! :woo:

So, who's in for another Darren Criss livestream? :awesome: http://www.billboard.com/#/events/gl...05152722.story
    I saw that on tumblr earlier, I thought it was a joke

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to believe Klaine isn't trending. Even from all those on my timeline going 'Klaine isn't trending' it should be trending.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to believe Klaine isn't trending. Even from all those on my timeline going 'Klaine isn't trending' it should be trending.
    Same, I just want to shout "what is wrong with you, UK?". Maybe they've all already watched it, which I obviously don't condone....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Same, I just want to shout "what is wrong with you, UK?". Maybe they've all already watched it, which I obviously don't condone....:rolleyes:
    lol obviously not. I think everyone knew it was happening even if they didn't watch earlier. The announcer said there'd be a snog before the show even :rolleyes: imagine if you avoided spoilers then heard there was a snog...

ReputationRep:
    YES!! Obviously I will need to rewatch that now too.

I saw that on tumblr earlier, I thought it was a joke
    I hope it isn't - that would shatter all the hopes and dreams I built up during the half hour I've known about it!

EDIT: I really think it's true, it's on their Twitter and lots of questions are coming in.

ReputationRep:
    We've had a few new group members tonight but no new posters makes me :sad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.