Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It definitely seems real now Ambs, being on the billboard site

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me while I sit here and squee for 5 minutes again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    lol obviously not. I think everyone knew it was happening even if they didn't watch earlier. The announcer said there'd be a snog before the show even :rolleyes: imagine if you avoided spoilers then heard there was a snog...
    I would have hit someone! I get angry enough now when I stumble across a spoiler that was more than I wanted to know before the episode. Although the amount of Glee stuff I look up these days, that's very easy to do.

ReputationRep:
    huminahuminahumina

Whenever I watch it and I know the scene is coming to an end I get so mad that it's nearly over. It's just so beautiful. There are loads of people on my twitter all sat watching it again now because people are out of the room and they can enjoy it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the Kliss again and :love: it's so much better on TV!

ReputationRep:
    I never feel I do the scene enough justice when watching, it's like it contains too much to ever fully appreciate :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I just watched the Kliss again and :love: it's so much better on TV!
    I know isn't it?! You can see more movements, and hear every little nuance in their voices. So going to watch Candles again. and the tree moment.

ReputationRep:
    We've had a few new group members tonight but no new posters makes me :sad:
    They're all probably still in shock. Or squeeing. Or they all melted? Or this thread's intensity scares them off?

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHH! Klaine kiss :love: Been waiting for this moment since Darren Criss took to the stage :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    They're all probably still in shock. Or squeeing. Or they all melted? Or this thread's intensity scares them off?
    :rofl: we are not intense!! I jest, we are a bit. Hey lurkers, you're all welcome (unless you're a kummer).

You do have to ship Klaine though.

You also can't call Klaine Blurt.

ReputationRep:
    YES!! Obviously I will need to rewatch that now too.

I saw that on tumblr earlier, I thought it was a joke
    Omg! I love Darren but even my OTP is starting to be Darren/sleep!
    But hell to the yes! Though Glee and Darren are going to make me fail my A levels so if I don't get in to UEA, I'm going to have to force Darren to marry me as penance! :laugh:

I refuse to believe Klaine isn't trending. Even from all those on my timeline going 'Klaine isn't trending' it should be trending.
    This! What the hell is up with the UK?

ReputationRep:
    Aw I loved that the second time :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    AHHHHH! Klaine kiss :love: Been waiting for this moment since Darren Criss took to the stage :awesome:
    As have we all

Just for anyone who hasn't seen it, you now need to watch this 100 times

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/63243...tml#id=1648442

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: we are not intense!! I jest, we are a bit. Hey lurkers, you're all welcome (unless you're a kummer).

If anyone is watching without posting: join us! We're not as insane as we sound. We just have no shame :awesome:

Even Kummers are welcome, as long as you're not going to call us delusional

ReputationRep:
    Come on lurkers, join us It's making me sad.

We're not crazy at all.

Seriously.

We just appear it.

ReputationRep:
    We've had a few new group members tonight but no new posters makes me :sad:
    I've decided I actually need to keep up with this thread, stop getting completely lost and stop lurking...

Hmm btw...

Spoiler:
    Show
    some single Kurt too now he's going back to McKinley, as much as I love Blaine and Dalton I've been rewatching some season 2 eps like Duets and Grilled Cheesus and I love his individual storylines.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When is this happening? Next couple of episodes? I'm in desperate need of some more Kurt and his fabulous outfits...

(Original post by Ambs)
    There are so many posts... it's hard to keep up!

I kicked my Mum out of the living room and watched OS again. I had a feeling my Mum would be (irrationally) uncomfortable with the Kliss, so I didn't want her squirming in the corner of the room and killing the moment for me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    If anyone is watching without posting: join us! We're not as insane as we sound. We just have no shame :awesome:

Even Kummers are welcome, as long as you're not going to call us delusional
    I still don't believe real Kummers exist.

So come at me peeps, prove me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    I've decided I actually need to keep up with this thread and stop getting completely lost!

Hmm btw...

Spoiler:
    Show
    When is this happening? Next couple of episodes? I'm in desperate need of some more Kurt and his fabulous outfits...

There are so many posts... it's hard to keep up!

I kicked my Mum out of the living room and watched OS again. I had a feeling my Mum would be (irrationally) uncomfortable with the Kliss, so I didn't want her squirming in the corner of the room and killing the moment for me :rolleyes:

It's on tomorrow's US episode, shown here in 2 weeks :woo: I'm so flipping excited, and he has on some wonderful outfits in tomorrow's ep

My mum kind of ruined it for me, she says she's okay with gay people but she doesn't seem that thrilled when they kiss...or talk about sex.

I'm learning how to multi quote so soon the thread won't move quite so fast

ReputationRep:
    I still don't believe real Kummers exist.

So come at me peeps, prove me wrong.
    If they do, surely they didn't choose that name themselves? I can't believe they intentionally would...

ReputationRep:
    I know isn't it?! You can see more movements, and hear every little nuance in their voices. So going to watch Candles again. and the tree moment.
    I...er...already did. :blush:
    I just noticed Blaine winked when Kurt was voted as his duet partner which I still haven't recovered from and then I noticed...er... Darren's facial shadow. I think Chris Trolfer was right when he called us perverts on my count! I should be ashamed. I *am* ashamed.

Kummers are welcome if they don't hate on Klaine! And they can't actually call themselves 'kummers' cause that just makes my brain all traumatised! What's wrong with Kam, hypothetical Kummers? No need for THAT name! :rofl:
    Ew Blurt! Klaine is much better though it bugs me slightly that Kurt is regulated to the K. Should be Kuaine? But how would you even pronounce that... What about Andermel? Anderson and Hummel? Like St Berry?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.