x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    I am officially a Gleek!
    Loving Finn and Rachel! :heart:
    :yep: :woo:

Can't wait for the remaining episodes of this season!

ReputationRep:
    I have to ask is that really Mr Schuh singing, or should I say rapping, 'Golddigga'???? If it is then what the hell he's frigging amazing!!! Why had I not heard of the actor until Glee?

ReputationRep:
    I have to ask is that really Mr Schuh singing, or should I say rapping, 'Golddigga'???? If it is then what the hell he's frigging amazing!!! Why had I not heard of the actor until Glee?
    He was plucked from Broadway, basically; Broadway actors are often better than TV actors, but less well-known.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to see the rest of this season! I watched the forst 2 episodes and I haven't had the time to watch since!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he's an accomplished broadway star. He was the original Link (the role Zac Efron played) in Hairspray on broadway.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Ok, I started watching Glee on 40D last week and sky plussed last nights and watched it today, and the end of it, it said watch it tonight (Monday) on E4 for the next epidsode, im realyl confused Don't Channel 4 show all the epidsodes or something or are they missing some of them out???:eek3:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-plum-fairy)
    Hey!

Ok, I started watching Glee on 40D last week and sky plussed last nights and watched it today, and the end of it, it said watch it tonight (Monday) on E4 for the next epidsode, im realyl confused Don't Channel 4 show all the epidsodes or something or are they missing some of them out???:eek3:

Thanks
    Yeah i think they are all on C4 but E4 shows episodes a week early like they do with hollyoaks etc.

I had to download all of them after watching the 4OD episodes, finished watching it today what an awesome show.

ReputationRep:
    Jeeeez, i watched all the episodes online now and i just have to say what an amazing series! has such a feel good factor about it i love it.

The cheerleader quinn is stunning i must say an absolute beauty, but i like Rachel more even though shes not quite as attractive for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    Yes, he's an accomplished broadway star. He was the original Link (the role Zac Efron played) in Hairspray on broadway.
    He's in the Hugh Grant film Music and Lyrics as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Really?! As who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Yes! Yes! I watched this on ITV and noticed the familiar face.. MR SCHU!!
    I've seen that film before aswell :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Really?! As who?
    Cora's producer methinks

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhh okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Really?! As who?
    He's that annoying pop starlets manager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Yes! Yes! I watched this on ITV and noticed the familiar face.. MR SCHU!!
    I've seen that film before aswell :p:
    Same I noticed his name come up in the credits and was like, is that THE matthew morrison? And it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Same I noticed his name come up in the credits and was like, is that THE matthew morrison? And it was
    haha :love:
    Ooh the next episode airs soon and it's a good episode Even though I've seen them online, I'm re-watching them. I'm obsessed!

ReputationRep:
    ...and also angels. When they speak on the "vitamins" it's nearly on a par with Gilmore Girls speed. :P

This episode is one of my favourites, just because there's so much crazy. Not as crazy as Teri appearing in Quinn's car out of nowhere.. but still crazy.

ReputationRep:
    I love glee!!!

watching it online coz it fits in my schedule better and dont have to wait a week for the next episode!!!

sue makes me laugh soooo much

rachel is weird but can sing but her lack of modesty annoys me

i like finn

i like them all tbh :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit addicted to Glee at the moment - I love Will and Finn (so cute!), and my favourite is the cheerleader coach she's absolutely hilarious, and I don't know everyones names yet, but the gay guy makes me laugh too - in fact, everyone is pretty likeable or funny in it

I love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I'm a bit addicted to Glee at the moment - I love Will and Finn (so cute!), and my favourite is the cheerleader coach she's absolutely hilarious, and I don't know everyones names yet, but the gay guy makes me laugh too - in fact, everyone is pretty likeable or funny in it

I love it!
    :yep:

And that's how Sue 'see's' it :p:

Are tsr going to make a glee society? :rolleyes:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.