The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I love the fastforwarding through adverts but I need the toilet :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The filming through lockers was weird.
    I liked that, actually. Weird, but nice.

We are both officially too cool :cool:
    *The highest of fives*

I love the fastforwarding through adverts but I need the toilet :rofl:
    :rofl: But I told the entire thread to go before it all started! Tell your bladder to man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I liked that, actually. Weird, but nice.

*The highest of fives*

:rofl: But I told the entire thread to go before it all started! Tell your bladder to man up.
    I've been drinking too much!! It must've manned up though because I'm still here...either that or....

It was nice...just weird, at first I was like what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    It's up here for anyone that wants it

http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-18/

ReputationRep:
    I've been drinking too much!! It must've manned up though because I'm still here...either that or....

It was nice...just weird, at first I was like what the hell?
    :rofl:

For a second I thought the second part of your post was referring to the first

I'm off to bed, I'm nearly falling asleep behind my screen! Still grinning like mad though Why can't all episodes be 90 minutes? And why can't they all be this amazing?

G'night! x

ReputationRep:
    They know how to tease us. Ryan Murphy is such a troll. We never get Klaine in promos because they want to hide it yet we get this. *laughing uncontrollably*
    :rofl: I know!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The next episode being called Rumours says it all! Poor Kummers! :laugh: I never want to say goodbye! Klaine will be together forever!

Having seen a little bit of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BTW (the song) I'd like to say... DAAAYMM Chris Colfer! He makes me want to be a gay man! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's up here for anyone that wants it

http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-18/
    Yay! Thanks! I'll load it so I can watch it when I wake up!

ReputationRep:
    I actually loved
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Born this way (the song), thought Kurt killed it in moves, looks and singing. The Chris Colfer obsession was not helped by this episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    :rofl:

For a second I thought the second part of your post was referring to the first

I'm off to bed, I'm nearly falling asleep behind my screen! Still grinning like mad though Why can't all episodes be 90 minutes? And why can't they all be this amazing?

G'night! x
    Oh god I can't believe it came out like that :rofl:

I'm falling asleep too so I rewatched the BTW number on kleansy, while downloading the ep and I'm now off to bed That episode was AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    Still can't watch. *goes to bed cursing Steve Jobs*

ReputationRep:
    This time in 2 weeks this episode will have aired in the UK and we'll have just watched the prom episode. Excitement explosion.

ReputationRep:
    :dance: I just watched it. Amazing episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shame it wasn't actually 90 mins but what a great episode! Lol at Santana's 'lebanese' t-shirt, haha. Ah, so many great things and Kurt's back! Knew he'd come back eventually. I actually can't wait for next week's episode! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just watched it. SO worth getting up (literally) at the crack of dawn. And so much Kurt in this episode--what more could I actually ask for? Chris Colfer looked gorgeous on the stage singing Born This Way :love:

Sometimes I wish I was a gay man :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well that was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AWESOME! SOWK in context was brilliant, and they kept all of Kurt's solo in! . The whole Lucy Caboosey thing came out of nowhere, but it made sense, so whatever. I loved Kurt's dancing in the 'Barbravention' haha. Quinn and Rachel's duet was amazing. Emma coming to terms with her OCD was amazing. Santana was amazing. The Kurt/Karofsky scene was amazing. You know what? All of it was amazing! Much much better than NoN.
    Plus that promo was weird, and Kummers will be going crazy for it, but there is no way on earth Kurt would cheat on Blaine, especially not with a straight guy haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just watched it. SO worth getting up (literally) at the crack of dawn. And so much Kurt in this episode--what more could I actually ask for? Chris Colfer looked gorgeous on the stage singing Born This Way :love:

Sometimes I wish I was a gay man :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I said the same damn thing!

ReputationRep:
    I've just come to the realisation that I have loads to do in the next couple of days because I've been so on edge this week waiting for BTW I haven't been able to settle to anything :facepalm: aside from my guitar, I'm now very good on guitar...I poured all my Gleeless frustration into it.

I had another thought-the MTV gleecap is going to be epic later today!!

BTW
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved that they were continuing with the Emma OCD thing, it's a topic close to me (for anxiety reasons not OCD specifically) and it's so nice to see it being treated on TV with respect. In the past I've been wary because of the way they've joked about it but now it seems well planned because it shows how she's made it a part of her life and tried to deny it/live with it rather than tackle it and now she's actually facing it. Too often they try and tackle things like that on TV by having a character have a few panic attacks on screen then recovering and nothing is ever mentioned again. So yeah, I loved that and there ends my serious post of the day.

Kummer's (delusional) heave promo

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm guessing Kurt is there to help Sam with the family issues that he's apparently having in this ep-isn't it supposed to be money worries?

Anyway, I'm off to be productive for a few hours, I will then reward myself by rewatching BTW :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Okay, well that was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AWESOME! SOWK in context was brilliant, and they kept all of Kurt's solo in! . The whole Lucy Caboosey thing came out of nowhere, but it made sense, so whatever. I loved Kurt's dancing in the 'Barbravention' haha. Quinn and Rachel's duet was amazing. Emma coming to terms with her OCD was amazing. Santana was amazing. The Kurt/Karofsky scene was amazing. You know what? All of it was amazing! Much much better than NoN.
    Plus that promo was weird, and Kummers will be going crazy for it, but there is no way on earth Kurt would cheat on Blaine, especially not with a straight guy haha

I love how basically
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn (and is it Rachel? I was half asleep when the promo came on...I'd actually forgotten it followed the episode so was in a daze of switching tabs when I heard it) think that Sam is gay/bi when they see him with Kurt :rofl: Also, apparently Sam's hair is supposed to be some sort of symbol but its length is irritating me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    BRILLIANT! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    BRILLIANT! :woo:
    Accurate assesment

ReputationRep:
    Just rewatching the BTW number
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine must really have been working on those sexy faces with Kurt

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.