Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i really thought this was gonna happen - http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-1c49e3c3...46078093382aaf

i should write for glee :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i really thought this was gonna happen - http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-1c49e3c3...46078093382aaf

i should write for glee :P
    oh god that was so funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm going to edit this post with a selectiong of wonderful gifs, which will be Kurt biased. Okay, they'll all be of Kurt but some other people may be in the background of them.

BTW sassy spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Musings
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm liking the Kurt character development, now he's back he seems more mature and confident in a less *****y way than before. It's cool. He also seemed closer to Chris that usual, which I'm in favour of as long as he retains certain character traits.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GUH! The hair... the hips... I'm blaiming Blaine for the messy hair! Kurt needs to control his boyfriend haha! I still haven't seen it! But GUH at BTW. He's really NOT a baby penguin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GUH! The hair... the hips... I'm blaiming Blaine for the messy hair! Kurt needs to control his boyfriend haha! I still haven't seen it! But GUH at BTW. He's really NOT a baby penguin!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He was so hot in BTW it's unbelievable. I need to get me either a Blaine or some pamphlets. Can't believe you still haven't seen it :woo: I'm on my 3rd time watching and have no regrets.
    I have also done something productive today. Go me.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He was so hot in BTW it's unbelievable. I need to get me either a Blaine or some pamphlets. Can't believe you still haven't seen it :woo: I'm on my 3rd time watching and have no regrets. I have also done something productive today. Go me.
    *cough* Spoilers, lady!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I want a Blaine! :love: And yeah, I'm seriously a bit addicted to that gif of him wiggling his hips... :blush: Chris Colfer needs to stop making me think he's hot! It's giving me the same sad achey feeling I get when I think of the fact I can't have Darren! :sad: Well done on the productivity! I'm seriously going to take my sister's laptop and my earphones to the library and log on to their interweb and watch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    *cough* Spoilers, lady!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I want a Blaine! :love: And yeah, I'm seriously a bit addicted to that gif of him wiggling his hips... :blush: Chris Colfer needs to stop making me think he's hot! It's giving me the same sad achey feeling I get when I think of the fact I can't have Darren! :sad: Well done on the productivity! I'm seriously going to take my sister's laptop and my earphones to the library and log on to their interweb and watch!
    As Chris would say, like they didn't know

I was going to tell you to go to the library lol. Just don't laugh out loud, people will look as though you're stupid.

ReputationRep:
    The gleecap has arrived :woo:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/64674...tml#id=1648442

ReputationRep:
    Rumours songs are on tumblr!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they're so good! Shed a tear at songbird, love them all, love fleetwood mac.

ALSO,
    Rolling in the deep was confirmed for Lea and Jon!!! I legit squealed when I found out. There's a whole list of volume 6 songs that sound amazing, but I'd given up hope for RITD so now I'm super excited again alalala. I'm so happy with Glee right now

ReputationRep:
    Next episode song spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Santana singing songbird has been leaked *dies* it's so beautiful, started listening when I thought it was someone else then realised it was the actual Glee version :facepalm:

http://sintana.tumblr.com/post/4987595995/santanas-song-in-rumors

I'm useless at avoiding spoilers, I discover them before I've realised :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Rumours songs are on tumblr!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they're so good! Shed a tear at songbird, love them all, love fleetwood mac.

ALSO,
    Rolling in the deep was confirmed for Lea and Jon!!! I legit squealed when I found out. There's a whole list of volume 6 songs that sound amazing, but I'd given up hope for RITD so now I'm super excited again alalala. I'm so happy with Glee right now
    :rofl: we posted at the same time.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw that Lea/Jon duet earlier and I was so excited has that been leaked too? *goes to check obsessively*

I might CRY. Everything's so gleeful and I just downloaded BTW in HD.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: we posted at the same time.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw that Lea/Jon duet earlier and I was so excited has that been leaked too? *goes to check obsessively*

I might CRY. Everything's so gleeful and I just downloaded BTW in HD.
    ooh, I didn't notice!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee is in such a happy place at the moment :') I still can't get over the image of Dave and Santana walking down the corridor in red jackets and berets... So funny! Watched BTW again earlier, was so worth staying up for even considering how much effort it took to stay awake all of today, haaah.

I don't think so though, I just saw a post about the remaining volume 6 songs. I'll post the link if you want, I'll probably go a little bit psycho when RITD gets leaked I miss Jon's voice too much :love:

ReputationRep:
    http://capturingescape.tumblr.com/post/4987727637

all Rumours songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    ooh, I didn't notice!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee is in such a happy place at the moment :') I still can't get over the image of Dave and Santana walking down the corridor in red jackets and berets... So funny! Watched BTW again earlier, was so worth staying up for even considering how much effort it took to stay awake all of today, haaah.

I don't think so though, I just saw a post about the remaining volume 6 songs. I'll post the link if you want, I'll probably go a little bit psycho when RITD gets leaked I miss Jon's voice too much :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw a photo on tumblr earlier with Karofsky and Santana in those outfits with the caption 'what made them think this would make them appear less gay' then something about it looking like a pride explosion :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Love that gleecap!

Spoiler:
    Show
    The point about the t shirts was funny, some were much more trivial than others.
    And although I'm late in saying it compared to everyone else, wow at Chris' hair in BTW

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw a photo on tumblr earlier with Karofsky and Santana in those outfits with the caption 'what made them think this would make them appear less gay' then something about it looking like a pride explosion :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm pretty sure 'bully whips' would hurt his reputation just as much, too? :') hilarious though!

ReputationRep:
    I think I love Santana- like on Klaine proportions!
    Stop with the beautiful voice!

ReputationRep:
    As if I could profess my love for Santana any more...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I literally listened to Santanas version of Songbird 4 times back to back...amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I just watched original songs again, troutymouth you slay me!

ReputationRep:
    Because I can: Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever. Watching you do Blackbird this week was a moment for me. About...you. You move me, Kurt.
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    As if I could profess my love for Santana any more...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I literally listened to Santanas version of Songbird 4 times back to back...amazing!
    How gorgeous can her voice get? My girl crush keeps growing!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.