Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    'Born this way' episode was AMAZZZZINGGGGGGG.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've never watched any gleecaps before, but that BTW one was brilliant!

Also, watching BTW made me late for college this morning.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wait...WHAT?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Wait...WHAT?!?!

I hope you've watched the original songs gleecap-hilarious.

Spoiler:
    Show
    we did hear about it I'm guessing Becky or Sue's sister.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I hope you've watched the original songs gleecap-hilarious.

Spoiler:
    Show
    we did hear about it I'm guessing Becky or Sue's sister.
    Gonna make sure I watch that now!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You guys... Maybe I should emulate your whorish ways when it comes to spoilers. That actually makes a lot of sense... :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna make sure I watch that now!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You guys... Maybe I should emulate your whorish ways when it comes to spoilers. That actually makes a lot of sense... :beard:
    You should. Come over to the dark side

The OS gleecap is amazing, oh they kissed, holy ****!!

Watching it while still on a high from that episode airing was bad for my health.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I've had BTW stuck in my head all day. I'm scared it'll never leave.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Had a look on the prom episode's wiki page and realised that I know absolutely nothing about spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Jesse is back? Why?! :lolwut:
    • My mum (MY MUM THAT DOESN'T EVEN WATCH GLEE RELIGIOUSLY) was telling me about an extra that revealed a spoiler and I only found out that it was about the prom queen and king.
    • Cory Monteith tweeted a pic of Dianna Agron wearing a tiara and yet the extra got fired????
    • I ONLY KNEW THAT THERE'D BE A PROM EPISODE A FEW WEEKS AGO.

Seriously contemplating becoming like you guys so that I'm no longer clueless.

ReputationRep:
    Had a look on the prom episode's wiki page and realised that I know absolutely nothing about spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Jesse is back? Why?! :lolwut:
    • My mum (MY MUM THAT DOESN'T EVEN WATCH GLEE RELIGIOUSLY) was telling me about an extra that revealed a spoiler and I only found out that it was about the prom queen and king.
    • Cory Monteith tweeted a pic of Dianna Agron wearing a tiara and yet the extra got fired????
    • I ONLY KNEW THAT THERE'D BE A PROM EPISODE A FEW WEEKS AGO.

Seriously contemplating becoming like you guys so that I'm no longer clueless.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So you know who's rumoured for prom king and queen then because it wasn't a spoiler that Cory tweeted lol. the extra didn't get fired it turned out she hadn't worked on glee for months, she'd overheard that at a dinner party from another extra. He assumed she was working on Glee still because she was tweeting like she was :rofl: so he confirmed the spoiler by basically calling her out for it, she didn't know if it was true. Pretty funny. SPoilers are fun in general. oh and jesse's back because we all love him and he's supposed to be helping them prepare for nationals.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So you know who's rumoured for prom king and queen then because it wasn't a spoiler that Cory tweeted lol. the extra didn't get fired it turned out she hadn't worked on glee for months, she'd overheard that at a dinner party from another extra. He assumed she was working on Glee still because she was tweeting like she was :rofl: so he confirmed the spoiler by basically calling her out for it, she didn't know if it was true. Pretty funny. SPoilers are fun in general. oh and jesse's back because we all love him and he's supposed to be helping them prepare for nationals.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah, I actually don't know who's rumoured. Just did a bit of digging and saw these rumours but I avoided all actual spoilers.

That's not a good enough reason for him being back! I want it to be justified so that it's not like Sunshine's random appearance in NoN.

OMG, it's so cool typing in spoilers!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah, I actually don't know who's rumoured. Just did a bit of digging and saw these rumours but I avoided all actual spoilers.

That's not a good enough reason for him being back! I want it to be justified so that it's not like Sunshine's random appearance in NoN.

OMG, it's so cool typing in spoilers!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jesse will never be a random addition, Jesse is wonderful :love: they're having him go to prom with Rachel...then he fights with Finn or something. No real idea why he's there but he's there for 3 eps so should be fun. Don't you feel extra special now you have spoilered information? It's like we can say anything in here and the weirdos who avoid spoilers won't see it. Like they won't see that I just called them all weirdos.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jesse will never be a random addition, Jesse is wonderful :love: they're having him go to prom with Rachel...then he fights with Finn or something. No real idea why he's there but he's there for 3 eps so should be fun. Don't you feel extra special now you have spoilered information? It's like we can say anything in here and the weirdos who avoid spoilers won't see it. Like they won't see that I just called them all weirdos.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm, still pretty random to me, but Jesse's a good character so it's cool.

I do indeed feel very special! Though how do I know that you and diamonddust haven't been calling the rest of us names? :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, despite the fact that I'd looked at your profile before, I only just realised that you did the same A-Levels that I'm currently doing and you like playing the violin! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm, still pretty random to me, but Jesse's a good character so it's cool.

I do indeed feel very special! Though how do I know that you and diamonddust haven't been calling the rest of us names? :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, despite the fact that I'd looked at your profile before, I only just realised that you did the same A-Levels that I'm currently doing and you like playing the violin! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can you imagine us ever doing that to people as wonderful as you lot? :ninja: I'm impressed with your use of spoilers within spoiler for such a noob.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You have an excellent choice in subjects although whenever someone says they've looked at my profile I always wonder what I wrote there because I can never remember :rofl: hope it wasn't embarassing. Do you play the violin too or do you just find it awesome in general?

T shirts, btw

Spoiler:
    Show
    I found a site selling the Lebanese ones (me want!) and the Trevor project is thinking of selling 'Likes Boys' ones for charity.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.etonline.com/media/video/...125/index5.php

Chris and Darren interview!
    I love that Darren gushes about Chris in the same way we do! Chris, I think you've mastered your motor skills damn fine!

Doughnuts!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    e hine e and I would NEVER call you names! :ninja: The only people I will insult in a spoiler are people who think Rachel and Blaine should be together! Even Kummers (hee hee) aren't that bad!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can you imagine us ever doing that to people as wonderful as you lot? :ninja: I'm impressed with your use of spoilers within spoiler for such a noob.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You have an excellent choice in subjects although whenever someone says they've looked at my profile I always wonder what I wrote there because I can never remember :rofl: hope it wasn't embarassing. Do you play the violin too or do you just find it awesome in general?

T shirts, btw

Spoiler:
    Show
    I found a site selling the Lebanese ones (me want!) and the Trevor project is thinking of selling 'Likes Boys' ones for charity.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If we were to insult Klaine, then I can definitely imagine you guys doing that! :rolleyes:

Hey, I may be a spoiler noob, but I'm no TSR noob. :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You also have an excellent taste in subjects.
    I used to play the violin and wish that I never gave it up! Whenever my friends diss the violin, I always jump in to defend it. 'Cos I'm cool like that of course.

ReputationRep:
    I've had enough of not being able to watch! Tomorrow I'll be completely clued in (and probably sobbing!)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If we were to insult Klaine, then I can definitely imagine you guys doing that! :rolleyes:

Hey, I may be a spoiler noob, but I'm no TSR noob. :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You also have an excellent taste in subjects.
    I used to play the violin and wish that I never gave it up! Whenever my friends diss the violin, I always jump in to defend it. 'Cos I'm cool like that of course.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No one insults Klaine and gets away with it!! Spoilers on here are so different though :cool: they actually impact on lives :yep: I don't play it as much as I should but I'm lucky I never fully gave it up so I can hopefully get back into it more.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    I've had enough of not being able to watch! Tomorrow I'll be completely clued in (and probably sobbing!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've had bits of it on repeat nearly all day. Not to brag or anything. Oh god, I hope the tsr/glee gods don't see my bragging and make me unable to watch the prom on livestream. If that happened I'd be so mad.

ReputationRep:
    ...how did I never know this thread existed??

Just watched Born This Way and

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so glad Kurt's back!! Damn I missed that boy's voice - ND are great and all, but they haven't been nearly as good without him.

Also, interesting stuff with Emma. Really proud of her. <3

T shirts, btw

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not from Lebanon ( :p: ) but I'd totally wear one of those shirts. Love love love her and Brit.

ReputationRep:
    Lebanese!!!!!!! Loooooool hehehe <3 glee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marille)
    ...how did I never know this thread existed??

Just watched Born This Way and

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so glad Kurt's back!! Damn I missed that boy's voice - ND are great and all, but they haven't been nearly as good without him.

Also, interesting stuff with Emma. Really proud of her. &lt;3
    I don't know how you didn't know, we spam so much it should be on the most popular threads on the homepage all the time :woo: don't forget to join the society too :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, Kurt makes ND good I've missed Kurt although I liked the thing with Dalton by the time I got into it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.