The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
samanthaaaa
:yep:

And that's how Sue 'see's' it :p:

Are tsr going to make a glee society? :rolleyes:

I think there needs to be a certain number of regular posters in this thread before it becomes an actual society.

I want my own glee club. Preferably with Will leading it, of course.
d123
I think there needs to be a certain number of regular posters in this thread before it becomes an actual society.

:yep:

I like this idea :rolleyes:
Reply 342
What I love about Glee is that it's so likeable. I know that sounds stupid, but so much tv tries to be clever, or trendy, or hardhitting. It's refreshing to see something that doesn't care about all that, and is genuinely fun.
I'm loving Gleeeee at the moment :smile:

My cousin also loves it who lives in Canada and they still haven't shown the second season there yet! And the 1st season was shown ages agooo!
Reply 344
Holamigo
I'm loving Gleeeee at the moment :smile:

My cousin also loves it who lives in Canada and they still haven't shown the second season there yet! And the 1st season was shown ages agooo!

The second season? They haven't finished showing the first season in the States yet, the second half's not coming out until April, since they only just finished filming it, so it's hardly surprising that they haven't shown it yet!
Bezzler
The second season? They haven't finished showing the first season in the States yet, the second half's not coming out until April, since they only just finished filming it, so it's hardly surprising that they haven't shown it yet!

Ohhh maybe she means the second half because she did mention it wont be coming out til around April time!!

Thought she meant the second season sorrrrry:eek:
I'm a bit addicted to Glee - and I'm so glad Sue Sylvester had a big part this week, she is actually insane...I love her!
I watched the whole season 1 in a sitting... thats commitment! I love Will and Puk and all the guys actually. The girls are ok but I think the guys... especially Kurt are so lovable. And you've got to admit... you wouldnt say no :P teehee

Thats how Sue... Cs it.
xxx
I'm absolutely loving this show. I think I'm getting slightly addicted :wink:
d123

Wouldn't we all want him leading it? :p:
Bossa Nova
I'm absolutely loving this show. I think I'm getting slightly addicted :wink:

Join us! Become a Gleek! :biggrin:
samanthaaaa
Join us! Become a Gleek! :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Is there an official society now? :smile:
Bossa Nova
Is there an official society now? :smile:

As d123 said; there needs to be a certain number of regular posters in this thread before it becomes an actual society.

Not yet :frown:
samanthaaaa
As d123 said; there needs to be a certain number of regular posters in this thread before it becomes an actual society.

Not yet :frown:

I must have missed that comment. Ah alright thanks :smile:
I WANNA JOIN!!!

Ah Glee :love:

EDIT: Lol at "Gleek"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzqetBehTQA

Check this out, glee megamix!
Glee chipmunks!

cadaeibfeceh
Glee chipmunks!

The ending :biggrin: