Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I don't know how you didn't know, we spam so much it should be on the most popular threads on the homepage all the time :woo: don't forget to join the society too :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, Kurt makes ND good I've missed Kurt although I liked the thing with Dalton by the time I got into it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, I do love the Warblers! But I've missed having so much Kurt in an episode, he's pretty much my favourite one there. And ND can be a bit dull without him, I think - the insane autotune makes a lot of their stuff a bit dull, but his voice is still captivating. : D

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I only heard earlier on today that someone dies, and there's going to be an episode called 'Funeral'! I don't know who it is that dies, but I thought I heard that Matthew Morrison was thinking of quitting? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marille)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, I do love the Warblers! But I've missed having so much Kurt in an episode, he's pretty much my favourite one there. And ND can be a bit dull without him, I think - the insane autotune makes a lot of their stuff a bit dull, but his voice is still captivating. : D
    Preach sister, preach!
    Chris Colfer is the only reason I paid attention to Glee in the first place! His voice... :coma: When it came out I couldn't actually concentrate enough go watch TV but I thought the songs were ok but i didn't really care about the characters. It was just something that was always on in the background and the music cheered me up. I got really into it when Kurt sang Rose's Turn (I'm a huge Sondheim/Gypsy fan!) and then I watched until the last few episodes of season 1 until I got bored again. Then I watched season 2 for Kurt and now I watch it for Klaine and Santana and Brittany and Emma (yes, I'm one of the people who actually cares about her haha!). I can take or leave everyone else.

I do love Glee.

ReputationRep:
    More Chris Colfer goodness

http://kurtgleefans.tumblr.com/post/...-disney-script

I might be a tad obsessed. I want him to have his own spin off. It can be called Kurt :love:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they should have
    Spoiler:
    Show
    had him in the Warblers and ND at the same time, cloned him. That would work for me. He's my favourite too (as if people hadn't guessed) only reason I ended up watching season 1...backwards...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Preach sister, preach!
    Chris Colfer is the only reason I paid attention to Glee in the first place! His voice... :coma: When it came out I couldn't actually concentrate enough go watch TV but I thought the songs were ok but i didn't really care about the characters. It was just something that was always on in the background and the music cheered me up. I got really into it when Kurt sang Rose's Turn (I'm a huge Sondheim/Gypsy fan!) and then I watched until the last few episodes of season 1 until I got bored again. Then I watched season 2 for Kurt and now I watch it for Klaine and Santana and Brittany and Emma (yes, I'm one of the people who actually cares about her haha!). I can take or leave everyone else.

I do love Glee.
    Omg yessss, I'd always liked him a lot, but it was Rose's Turn that turned me into a bit of a fangirl. :p: Rachel's Don't Rain On My Parade is pretty much the only performance that matched up to it in the first season...

I love pretty much all the characters for different reasons now, but yeah, those are definitely my favourites! Shippy stuff always captivates me more than other elements of the plot. : /

ReputationRep:
    Dilemma. I'm in the library loading BTW but my lesson starts in half an hour. It won't have finished loading by then and my sister stole my earphones (ok, the ones I stole from her... but still!), I can't watch the bit of it I'm streaming- though really this library is so frigging LOUD it doesn't matter! I seriously cba with my RS teacher anyway because she's too loud and aggressive for me to psyche myself up to deal with in the morning. I'd rather stay here and let Glee load but I can watch it tomorrow when I have a day off... oh screw it, I'll see how much I can load before my lesson!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can I just say, I love how Finn's reaction to alleged Kum is 'How can he do this to Blaine?' and not 'OMG Sam's gay??' I take it we've had a hidden Kurt/Finn 'Blaine's my BF' convo and hidden Finn/Blaine bonding! There's a lot you can get from a promo. Kum is not one of them. :teehee: I'm laughing at Ryan Murphy. Teasing shippers? Not cool but SO funny!

ReputationRep:
    Omg yessss, I'd always liked him a lot, but it was Rose's Turn that turned me into a bit of a fangirl. :p: Rachel's Don't Rain On My Parade is pretty much the only performance that matched up to it in the first season...

I love pretty much all the characters for different reasons now, but yeah, those are definitely my favourites! Shippy stuff always captivates me more than other elements of the plot. : /
    You know, I STILL haven't seen Don't Rain on My Parade! *badGleek* I've got it on my ipod though.
    That might be because there IS no plot on Glee apart from shippy stuff. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Dilemma. I'm in the library loading BTW but my lesson starts in half an hour. It won't have finished loading by then and my sister stole my earphones (ok, the ones I stole from her... but still!), I can't watch the bit of it I'm streaming- though really this library is so frigging LOUD it doesn't matter! I seriously cba with my RS teacher anyway because she's too loud and aggressive for me to psyche myself up to deal with in the morning. I'd rather stay here and let Glee load but I can watch it tomorrow when I have a day off... oh screw it, I'll see how much I can load before my lesson!
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can I just say, I love how Finn's reaction to alleged Kum is 'How can he do this to Blaine?' and not 'OMG Sam's gay??' I take it we've had a hidden Kurt/Finn 'Blaine's my BF' convo and hidden Finn/Blaine bonding! There's a lot you can get from a promo. Kum is not one of them. :teehee: I'm laughing at Ryan Murphy. Teasing shippers? Not cool but SO funny!
    That's what I thought at first
    Spoiler:
    Show
    even the glee club thinks he's gay. They must all be blind.

You know, I STILL haven't seen Don't Rain on My Parade! *badGleek* I've got it on my ipod though.
    That might be because there IS no plot on Glee apart from shippy stuff. :laugh:
    You haven't seen Don't Rain on My Parade??? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Perez put up more pictures from NY recently and gave chris colfer a thought bubble that said "wheres Darren?" haha

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

I'm like 10 minutes in!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Santana voice over! Karofsky checking out Sam, concerned Blaine! This is already better than Night of Neglect! I can't believe I'm watching Glee in a library! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've gotta gay. :rofl: Best Fruedian slip ever!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually thought I feel pretty/Unpretty was 'meh' in context. :dontknow: Santana, I effing love you! :rofl: 'Only straight I am is straight up *****!' Because I'm letting it load more: OMG Cory sounds AMAZING! I think they've been using him wrong all this time. Let him sing bartitone and give all the tenor songs to Kurt! :laugh: It's funny how I actually find Finn endearing again in this ep (so far...) OMG I'[m loving this! Y'know, I don't want Rachel to get a nose job but it will annoy me if she changes her mind because of Finn asking her not to. Once again, Rachel defines herself by her relationship with Finn. :facepalm: I actually think Mike and Tina are the cutest thing ever. Maybe even cuter than Klaine... actually, nah. OMFG, Will you are a class A ar*e! Giving her unwashed fruit?? In public? That is NOT how you treat OCD. I think I'd cry if he did that to me. :afraid: I don't even have OCD. Seriously, what is he doing? I know he's trying to help but that's awful. *waits for more Glee to load so I can fastforward* Wow, Karkofsky's 'apology' is really uncomfortable to watch. Props to Max for that. You can tell it's Karkofsky that can't act. Love Finn's WTF face! Esdit: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Puck's 'I'm going to vomit' face! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The red jackets and berets! OMG Burt, I don't understand your water and ocean analogy but I love you! Kurt! I shouldn't be perving but I love his hair! And his bow tie. Nooo don't talk to him alone, what are you doing??? Oh Kurt I ******* love you! Lady Macbeth Santana! :rofl: EDIT: The Warblers! 'I'll still have you after school and on the weekends.' :love:

ReputationRep:
    I am sobbing. In a public library.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bloody Blaine and the Warblers and stupid hug and stupid New Directions and their stupid love for stupid Kurt and Blaine's stupid sad face and stupid crying! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So gorgeous! WHY IS THIS EPISODE SO DAMN GOOD???

OMFG! I don't think I've cried so much in months. Chris Colfer.... you are just.... *dies* As if We'd Never Said goodbye is INCREDIBLE. OMFG, the hand gestures. It's like Kurt couldn't suppress it any longer, it's such a joyful triumphant performance. I'm in awe of his talent. I just got a weird glance and I don't even care. :cry: That was gorgeous. I'm just like -> :cry: right now. But without the tears. My face is just contorting a la Rachel now! ******* hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Perez put up more pictures from NY recently and gave chris colfer a thought bubble that said "wheres Darren?" haha
    LOOOOL. Oh Perez!

Guys... I haven't even finished BTW yet and I can't breathe. Sorry for the crazy posting. I'm sort of doing a running commentary. All I know is I need that **** on DVD!

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL. Oh Perez!

Guys... I haven't even finished BTW yet and I can't breathe. Sorry for the crazy posting. I'm sort of doing a running commentary. All I know is I need that **** on DVD!
    :rofl: I'm going to go back and read all your flailing I just rewatched with my mum
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she laughed at the lebanese thing and had the biggest smile when Klaine hugged

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually thought I feel pretty/Unpretty was 'meh' in context. :dontknow: Santana, I effing love you! :rofl: 'Only straight I am is straight up *****!' Because I'm letting it load more: OMG Cory sounds AMAZING! I think they've been using him wrong all this time. Let him sing bartitone and give all the tenor songs to Kurt! :laugh: It's funny how I actually find Finn endearing again in this ep (so far...) OMG I'[m loving this! Y'know, I don't want Rachel to get a nose job but it will annoy me if she changes her mind because of Finn asking her not to. Once again, Rachel defines herself by her relationship with Finn. :facepalm: I actually think Mike and Tina are the cutest thing ever. Maybe even cuter than Klaine... actually, nah. OMFG, Will you are a class A ar*e! Giving her unwashed fruit?? In public? That is NOT how you treat OCD. I think I'd cry if he did that to me. :afraid: I don't even have OCD. Seriously, what is he doing? I know he's trying to help but that's awful. *waits for more Glee to load so I can fastforward* Wow, Karkofsky's 'apology' is really uncomfortable to watch. Props to Max for that. You can tell it's Karkofsky that can't act. Love Finn's WTF face! Esdit: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Puck's 'I'm going to vomit' face! :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, I wash all my fruit. You can catch allsorts from it, I've watched hospital shows. He could have washed in in water but just not have her polish in individually or something.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Harsh, Lauren. I don't feel sorry for Quinn. Am I meant to? Kurt. Arms... I mean... nice hat. Barbavention haha! I love how things get done when Kurt's back! How did they survive without him?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.