Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Harsh, Lauren. I don't feel sorry for Quinn. Am I meant to? Kurt. Arms... I mean... nice hat. Barbavention haha! I love how things get done when Kurt's back! How did they survive without him?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't feel sorry for her either, it seemed like a weird storyline. I also hate how when they have a girl who was supposed to be ugly in her past they give her brown hair and glasses I'm like...well that's me so thanks for that. My mum's looking at me like I'm crazy because I was just laughing rereading your posts :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    OMFG
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can I ask, and this is a general question.... what the **** is Chris Colfer?? He can't be human because no human makes me me cry, then makes me laugh and now he's making me look like an idiot by making my jaw drop (IN PUBLIC) at his shimmying! :sigh: I swear, he's like a magical creature! I'm now thinking of Darren saying he's a magic machine haha! Bromance, much? But GAH. He CANNOT BE REAL.

I'm going to be so embarrassed if I read this back.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can I ask, and this is a general question.... what the **** is Chris Colfer?? He can't be human because no human makes me me cry, then makes me laugh and now he's making me look like an idiot by making my jaw drop (IN PUBLIC) at his shimmying! :sigh: I swear, he's like a magical creature! I'm now thinking of Darren saying he's a magic machine haha! Bromance, much? But GAH. He CANNOT BE REAL.

I'm going to be so embarrassed if I read this back.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Chris Colfer one of a kind :love: wait until you get to BTW, he manages to cover every performance style and emotion in one episode. More than other characters have done in 2 seasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't feel sorry for her either, it seemed like a weird storyline. I also hate how when they have a girl who was supposed to be ugly in her past they give her brown hair and glasses I'm like...well that's me so thanks for that. My mum's looking at me like I'm crazy because I was just laughing rereading your posts :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not ugly! I have brown... well black hair and glasses too! Quinn being fat before just makes me dislike her more, like how much more of a ***** is it possible to be? And OMG e hine e, I'm dying. I have one complaint: why the hell isn't Blaine in the audience? Cause DAMN, Kurt sure as hell isn't a baby penguin anymore! :laugh:
    This feels weird... 'cause Kurt is more restrained, more mature and Chris-like in this ep. And I don't know who I'm perving on! Chris or Kurt? It's hurting my brain, I feel like Brittany!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not ugly! I have brown... well black hair and glasses too! Quinn being fat before just makes me dislike her more, like how much more of a ***** is it possible to be? And OMG e hine e, I'm dying. I have one complaint: why the hell isn't Blaine in the audience? Cause DAMN, Kurt sure as hell isn't a baby penguin anymore! :laugh:
    This feels weird... 'cause Kurt is more restrained, more mature and Chris-like in this ep. And I don't know who I'm perving on! Chris or Kurt? It's hurting my brain, I feel like Brittany!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well it was definitely Chris for me he has all the right moves in here, I hope they keep the Kurt character like this-shows he's moved on slightly from his *****y ways. Dalton taught him things about himself and McKinley will probably teach Blaine some things about himself too (because god knows he's going to transfer if I have to write it myself!). He should totally have been in the audience, Kurt knows how to make his sexy faces now.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and Warblers, you know I love you like fat Quinn loved food (Note to Ryan Murphy: Spin off please!) but THAT is how you do a flashmob! Though I did find it highly amusing (and hot) that Blaine was singing inappropriate songs in a Gap. Barbrara Striesand! HURRY UP AND LOAD GOD DAMN IT! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well it was definitely Chris for me he has all the right moves in here, I hope they keep the Kurt character like this-shows he's moved on slightly from his *****y ways. Dalton taught him things about himself and McKinley will probably teach Blaine some things about himself too (because god knows he's going to transfer if I have to write it myself!). He should totally have been in the audience, Kurt knows how to make his sexy faces now.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Our boy is all grown up! Seriously, I feel so proud of Kurt! (disclaimer: I do know he's fictional!) :love: He's not AS *****y as he used to be, I adored him talking to Karkofsky. Is it horrible I'm sort of interested to see what will happen with Karkofsky's development? I know the apology was ridiciculopusly transparently insincere and I'll never forgive him for terrorising Kurt but he's such an interesting character, I'm interested in him despite myself! I need Blaine to tell Kurt he's going to transfer at the end of season 2. Did you see his face when Nude... I mean New Directions hugged Kurt? He wants that! I need to see Blaine in his preppy clothes again! And Blaine transferring will equal *gasp* character development. I need to know more about him! I can seriously see Kurt and Blaine being stable until Glee ends. I love this new Kurt too! No, not just because he's ridiculously hot... I can almost *see* the haters going 'OMFG DALTON HAS RUINED KURT!1111' but you can't stay that way forever. Yeah, *****iness is hilarious but it also means you push people away. Now Kurt has Blaine, I think they'll enhance each other's good qualities. Dalton meant Kurt didn't have to constantly be on guard and he was accepted. I feel all teary again now! There's seriously something wrong with me. I totally got Sam= gay vibes earlier in the ep but I can't remember when! Might be the hair actually...

ReputationRep:
    WHAT IS THIS?? BTW...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee taking mental illness seriously AND addressing the stigma? Wow. Is this the most perfect Glee episode ever? Emma, please don't start me off again. 'This is who I am. This is who I'm meant to be.' 'Your illness is keeping you from living...' OMFG Glee. I've seriously had the exact same conversation. :eek3: Bhahahahhahahahahaha! 'Lebanese!' 'I'm Hispanic. Wait, was that suppposed to be lesbian?' 'Isn't that what it says?' Oh Brit! I want a Lebanese t-shirt now! And a 'Like Boys' one. And a 'Trouty Mouth' one!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Our boy is all grown up! Seriously, I feel so proud of Kurt! (disclaimer: I do know he's fictional!) :love: He's not AS *****y as he used to be, I adored him talking to Karkofsky. Is it horrible I'm sort of interested to see what will happen with Karkofsky's development? I know the apology was ridiciculopusly transparently insincere and I'll never forgive him for terrorising Kurt but he's such an interesting character, I'm interested in him despite myself! I need Blaine to tell Kurt he's going to transfer at the end of season 2. Did you see his face when Nude... I mean New Directions hugged Kurt? He wants that! I need to see Blaine in his preppy clothes again! And Blaine transferring will equal *gasp* character development. I need to know more about him! I can seriously see Kurt and Blaine being stable until Glee ends. I love this new Kurt too! No, not just because he's ridiculously hot... I can almost *see* the haters going 'OMFG DALTON HAS RUINED KURT!1111' but you can't stay that way forever. Yeah, *****iness is hilarious but it also means you push people away. Now Kurt has Blaine, I think they'll enhance each other's good qualities. Dalton meant Kurt didn't have to constantly be on guard and he was accepted. I feel all teary again now! There's seriously something wrong with me. I totally got Sam= gay vibes earlier in the ep but I can't remember when! Might be the hair actually...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your gushing is amazing lol I've already seen people say 'oh now Kurt's away from Blaine he can be sexy and confident' and I just think er no...if you watch early in the second season kurt retreated into himself, being at Dalton has made him learn things about himself and he's matured which is needed, plus it's Blaine who's given him his confidence back (and I'm guessing he helped with the sexyness) I need Blaine to transfer too, to see him by himself a bit and with Kurt. I wish there'd been an individual scene with them this week, I don't think we'll see them together again until the prom episode now. I want to see more of Karofsky too, they seem to be handling it well...I was dreading them have him come out all of a sudden and everything being all wonderful which just wouldn't happen.

WHAT IS THIS?? BTW...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee taking mental illness seriously AND addressing the stigma? Wow. Is this the most perfect Glee episode ever?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was just discussing all that with my mum, I was telling her how well I thought they were handling it. Brad Falchuk (Nicole's arch enemy) wrote this one. I think I'm in love with him. There's literally something amazing about every line and scene in it (barring maybe the prom queen ones). Oh and I forgot to say about Finn before, he was awesome in that song.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany seems REALLY out of character.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany seems REALLY out of character.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I quite liked her this episode though :woo: oh and I've had that conversation too, they've done so well in making it genuine with Emma.

They're selling the t shirts for charity I need to decide which one to get. I'm going to look AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    Prom songs

http://www.examiner.com/glee-in-nati...isode-revealed

Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope Dancing Queen is for Klaine's dance after he wins prom queen because I can imagine it now and it's wonderful. I also hope they leave in Blaine's song with 'boyfriend' in because if they don't I'll cry.

ReputationRep:
    Born this Way

Spoiler:
    Show
    How HOT is Kurt in that song??? Oh my goodness... I can't believe Mercedes' t-shirt is 'No weave'. They're seriously delving into black hair issues on Glee too?? :adore: Wow. I'm seriously impressed. I have noticed that in America, very few black women have their natural hair. In this country... I'd say it's a bit better but I haven't really noticed many people with natural hair. It's true that not having your hair in a weave is an issue. I've been natural for about 8 years and I find that people who aren't black tell me my hair is beautiful and people who are look down on me because I don't put chemicals/dead people's hair in my hair! Sorry, that was a random rant! I'm just very impressed they even broached that (minor) issue in the ep!

I've finished watching and...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what a truly BRILLIANT episode! I'd go as far as to say it's the best Glee episode I've seen.

I have a questiopn for you all!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What would you put on your T-shirt?

If I was doing Emma esque evasion, I'd probably put 'Short' on there. I hate being such a midget!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

If I was doing Emma esque evasion, I'd probably put 'Short' on there. I hate being such a midget!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Short' would be my evasion t shirt too! I wear heels when I go a lot of places just to feel a little taller. Although I'm actually growing (excuse the pun :P ) to like my height. My real one would probably be 'Insecure', because I am! Or something to do with my looks maybe.

I really enjoyed just reading all their t shirts during the song! My friend didn't get Puck's though, it was fun explaining it to her

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I quite liked her this episode though :woo: oh and I've had that conversation too, they've done so well in making it genuine with Emma.

They're selling the t shirts for charity I need to decide which one to get. I'm going to look AMAZING.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you got a link for the t-shirts? I NEED one! Tempted to get the 'Lebanese' :rofl: or the 'No Weave' or the 'Likes Boys' one. My inner Kurt fangirl wants to get the 'Likes Boys' one just so I can have a bit of his outfit! I really agree. I'm stunned by how sensitively they handled... well EVERYTHING! Apart from the Prom bit. That's just boring.

Prom songs

http://www.examiner.com/glee-in-nati...isode-revealed

Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope Dancing Queen is for Klaine's dance after he wins prom queen because I can imagine it now and it's wonderful. I also hope they leave in Blaine's song with 'boyfriend' in because if they don't I'll cry.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking the same thing about Dancing Queen! It would be SO good! You know Kurt will ROCK that tiara! I've just googled 'songs with boyfriend in the lyrics'. I give up on myself! :sigh: I'm thinking Big Time Rush- Boyfriend :laugh: Bear in mind I haven't actually *heard* it but lyrically...

Let me take a little moment to find the right words (-is that not totally Blaine?)
    So when I kick it you it ain't something that you've heard
    I don't know what kind of guy that you prefer
    But I know I gotta put myself for worse
    See I think got the kind of love that you deserve and I heard that
    That you're looking for a boyfriend, I see that
    Give me time, you know, I'm gonna be there
    Don't be scared to come, put your trust in me
    Can't you see all I really want to be

Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend

You know how Glee like to be obvious?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you got a link for the t-shirts? I NEED one! Tempted to get the 'Lebanese' :rofl: or the 'No Weave' or the 'Likes Boys' one. My inner Kurt fangirl wants to get the 'Likes Boys' one just so I can have a bit of his outfit! I really agree. I'm stunned by how sensitively they handled... well EVERYTHING! Apart from the Prom bit. That's just boring.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking the same thing about Dancing Queen! It would be SO good! You know Kurt will ROCK that tiara! I've just googled 'songs with boyfriend in the lyrics'. I give up on myself! :sigh: I'm thinking Big Time Rush- Boyfriend :laugh: Bear in mind I haven't actually *heard* it but lyrically...

Let me take a little moment to find the right words (-is that not totally Blaine?)
    So when I kick it you it ain't something that you've heard
    I don't know what kind of guy that you prefer
    But I know I gotta put myself for worse
    See I think got the kind of love that you deserve and I heard that
    That you're looking for a boyfriend, I see that
    Give me time, you know, I'm gonna be there
    Don't be scared to come, put your trust in me
    Can't you see all I really want to be

You know how Glee like to be obvious?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is the Lebanese one http://www.cafepress.co.uk/santanasshirt I had a link with all the others on earlier but will have to find it, it's gone missing. I saved the lebanese one though and no one (including Blaine) is allowed to judge me for that

I like that song for blaine, I haven't heard it either but they did say it mentioned boyfriend which that one definitely does. I need to look it up and listen

I'm replying to your posts backwards.

ReputationRep:
    Born this Way

Spoiler:
    Show
    How HOT is Kurt in that song??? Oh my goodness... I can't believe Mercedes' t-shirt is 'No weave'. They're seriously delving into black hair issues on Glee too?? :adore: Wow. I'm seriously impressed. I have noticed that in America, very few black women have their natural hair. In this country... I'd say it's a bit better but I haven't really noticed many people with natural hair. It's true that not having your hair in a weave is an issue. I've been natural for about 8 years and I find that people who aren't black tell me my hair is beautiful and people who are look down on me because I don't put chemicals/dead people's hair in my hair! Sorry, that was a random rant! I'm just very impressed they even broached that (minor) issue in the ep!

Spoiler:
    Show
    what a truly BRILLIANT episode! I'd go as far as to say it's the best Glee episode I've seen.

Spoiler:
    Show

I just knew you'd love it - it's one of the best episodeds we ever had It's a hard call between this one and OS for me. I loved reading your musings by the way; not commenting on them because literally all I can say is 'PREACH!'

About your question:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's way too much I'd put on there! 'Bossy', 'Know All' and 'Fangirl' would all be pretty accurate If I had to stick with the ones actually used in Glee it would probably be 'Lucy Caboosey'

ReputationRep:
    Born this Way

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I only found out about the black hair thing when I saw something about Beyonce once and it mentioned how a lot of black women didn't have their natural hair all the time. I love Mercedes' hair when it's natural, it looks so much better. In OS when she did Hell to the No it was obvious it was a wig and it was so straight it just didn't fit her. I feel odd about my hair sometimes because I don't straighten it and at college everyone had their straightened but I just figured mine was straight enough so shoved it into a ponytail all the time and that was that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The t shirt thing...it's a good question but I can't help thinking they all had t shirts for different reasons. Like Mr Schue at first said they'd be about something you were ashamed of and wished you could change but were born with and had to accept, and that makes the 'likes boys' and 'lebanese' ones kind of offensive but later on they said it was something you had accepted about yourself which I thought was more accurate when describing the point of them. Then again...Emma's was more about admitting something was a part of her but she had to work to get over it and other ones were about things they couldn't get over or recover from. So...mine should obviously probably be something about anxiety if I was going the Emma/OCD route but I'd probably go for my nose like Rachel if it was something about appearance, I hate it especially in photos but I don't think it's significant enough for me to want a t shirt about it and to embrace it I'd probably get the Lebanese one :rofl: it was so funny because that's what Ellen said her character was coming out as in her sitcom years ago (my knowledge of lesbian culture is showing). You should embrace being short! It can be cute, like Lea Michele (ahhh Lea Michele :love:).

This whole self esteem thing brings me to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (because I'm like that). Everyone seems to always say Dianna is the pretty one and I agree her face is practically perfect in terms of symmetry and proportions and she does look striking but I've always preferred Lea Michele to her (:love:) her nose has never been an issue for me. I think I just prefer a face with character and everyone takes the word 'character' to be a bad thing, as in maybe they're not stereotypically beautiful but I love faces with something in them if that makes sense. What a pointless rant that was. Only in spoilers because I mention Rachel's nose.

ReputationRep:
    Just read the afterellen glee cap. I really REALLY loved the ep and the glee cap just made it better!

ReputationRep:
    Just read the afterellen glee cap. I really REALLY loved the ep and the glee cap just made it better!
    I started reading it the other day and got distracted (by BTW naturally) so didn't get past the first bit. I need to read it. I noticed what it was called though :rofl:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.