Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Got a link? Does she still look punky and scary or is she actually hot underneath the make-up? LOL at pictures of her being spammed! I love Glee fans! They don't miss a trick! :rofl:
    Why, thank you! I'm dying to write a 'Kurt' spin off! We should! I'll be Ryan Murphy and you can be Brad! :awesome: It should start with Blaine and Kurt in their senior year (in the Glee world) and then follow them while they're at college (Blaine will go to... Columbia. Or maybe Kurt will go to Columbia and Blaine can go to NYU! Or they can both go to the same uni!) They'll be staying in a student flat with crazy roomates! I'm envisioning a musical version of Gossip Girl haha!
    Of course I have a link, what kind of stalker do you take me for?

http://christineclarizio.tumblr.com/...e-for-those-of

(I still can't use tumblr, when I seach through tags I can't even find the individual link to the entry without going through the person's blog to find it. I realise that's just gibberish to those who don't use tumblr, but it's gibberish to me to. I don't understand the thing).

I get to be Brad :woo: Ambs or Toph can be an extra that leaks things :rofl: then I can tweet them about it. I like your ideas :woo: college Klaine :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know what 'Lucy Caboosey' means, I just think it sounds funny I read somewhere it was a 'nice' way to call someone a slut, but that really doesn't make sense with the rest of the storyline. If I had to go for the most accurate one it would probably be 'Can't Dance' or 'Likes Boys'. I'd love to have the same t-shirt as Kurt!

That was just ridiculous. I honestly don't understand why these people are given a platform; the things he was saying were either incorrect or too stupid to reason with.

Haha, I loved that interview - Chris is so adorable when he's revealing things he shouldn't! I don't understand why people were upset about it though; haven't we known that for quite a while now? And hasn't there been a whole batch of photos confirming it only a few days ago? And seriously - how can you expect Darren Criss to be single??

Now I just want Chris Colfer to have a boyfriend, I'd be so happy for him
    I want Chris to have a boyfriend too! Only if he wants one though!
    I know, if *both* Darren and Criss were single there would be no hope for the rest of us!

Spoiler:
    Show
    With the t shirts...snap! I can't dance and I also want to wear the same clothes as Kurt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

(I still can't use tumblr, when I seach through tags I can't even find the individual link to the entry without going through the person's blog to find it. I realise that's just gibberish to those who don't use tumblr, but it's gibberish to me to. I don't understand the thing).

I get to be Brad :woo: Ambs or Toph can be an extra that leaks things :rofl: then I can tweet them about it. I like your ideas :woo: college Klaine :love:
    *grudgingly* She's actually quite pretty! How could she have looked so weird before? :dontknow: They're a really cute couple, I have to admit it! Darren and I would have cuter children but...

Looooll! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

Oooh and we could leak songs and not even try to er... keep them a secret!
    And we can troll the fans! We've got to get Santana and Rachel cameos! And I can fondle my leads... in a totally innocent and non pervy way! I'm looking forward to this!
    Pilot episode? We need to have a sexified party! I actually swear Darren relished saying 'sexified!' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    *grudgingly* She's actually quite pretty! How could she have looked so weird before? :dontknow: They're a really cute couple, I have to admit it! Darren and I would have cuter children but...

Looooll! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

Oooh and we could leak songs and not even try to er... keep them a secret!
    And we can troll the fans! We've got to get Santana and Rachel cameos! And I can fondle my leads... in a totally innocent and non pervy way! I'm looking forward to this!
    Pilot episode? We need to have a sexified party! I actually swear Darren relished saying 'sexified!' :rofl:
    BiB: :rofl: you're doing well channeling your inner Ryan...a bit too well :ninja:

I saw the nicer pictures of her before I saw the ones with black lipstick so I always thought she was okay...plus her band videos on youtube show her looking normal. When I say normal...I wish I looked like that when I was being normal She's exactly my type though and it's not healthy for me to develop crushes based on photos (I'm growing quite jealous of Darren :eek3: ) The funniest thing last night was when I saw on twitter someone pretty distraught at the fact Carren wasn't happening. It took me ages to figure out it was Chris and Darren :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think the Kurt one is the most popular at the moment. I think Lucy Caboosey was just the nickname that had been made up-I saw someone on tumblr earlier saying about how we were all analysing it when the promo came out thinking we'd missed some slang and it turned out it was just a nickname now. It's pretty funny and explains why I like small spoilers-I always go down the wrong track with them :rofl: I did find something about caboosey being a big 'ass' too in america which would make sense if she'd lost weight.

I saw those photos a few days ago from when he performed in New York and I thought, well the cat's kind of out of the bag now. I saw one post this morning with someone saying they'd gone off Chris now because he let it slip and they felt sorry for Darren, apparently Chris seems like a horrible person :rofl: I just sit there laughing at them and then continue playing Kurt in my roleplay.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, after the promo people had lots of explanations for it - it's quite funny now that they apparantly made it all up I really loved that storyline, I like Quinn twice as much now. I really want Kurt's t-shirt, why are they so expensive?

That's so unfair to Chris! He probably doesn't even know it's supposed to be a secret. It's great he knows about Starship though, and really sweet to tell the interviewer to ask Darren about it

I really don't get how people can be fangirly enough to be upset about him having a girlfriend yet not fangirly enough to look on Tumblr every now and then, because these pictures have been around for days.

I find it hilarious that I have read about 20 'I'm superior to all of you because I'm happy for Darren while you are threatening the girl' for every single post I've seen by people who indeed were a bit upset. Who's crazy now? :rofl:

I don't get Tumblr either, but I'm having fun trying to use it

I want Chris to have a boyfriend too! Only if he wants one though!
    I know, if *both* Darren and Criss were single there would be no hope for the rest of us!

Spoiler:
    Show
    With the t shirts...snap! I can't dance and I also want to wear the same clothes as Kurt!
    I wonder if he's ever had a boyfriend... Damn, I really wish I was a gay man sometimes

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't bust a move! And I think one of those t-shirts would be the only piece of clothing ever worn by Kurt that I can afford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, after the promo people had lots of explanations for it - it's quite funny now that they apparantly made it all up I really loved that storyline, I like Quinn twice as much now. I really want Kurt's t-shirt, why are they so expensive?

That's so unfair to Chris! He probably doesn't even know it's supposed to be a secret. It's great he knows about Starship though, and really sweet to tell the interviewer to ask Darren about it

I really don't get how people can be fangirly enough to be upset about him having a girlfriend yet not fangirly enough to look on Tumblr every now and then, because these pictures have been around for days.

I find it hilarious that I have read about 20 'I'm superior to all of you because I'm happy for Darren while you are threatening the girl' for every single post I've seen by people who indeed were a bit upset. Who's crazy now? :rofl:

I wonder if he's ever had a boyfriend... Damn, I really wish I was a gay man sometimes

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't bust a move! And I think one of those t-shirts would be the only piece of clothing ever worn by Kurt that I can afford
    Oh yeah, those superior posts are clogging up the darren tag on there. The only ones I've seen upset about it haven't even been threatening they've just been weirdly sad they can't have him. I don't even write original posts about real life on tumblr I have too much fun reblogging things and writing fanfiction lol. I'm with you on those t shirts being the only kurt clothes I can afford.

ReputationRep:
    BiB: :rofl: you're doing well channeling your inner Ryan...a bit too well :ninja:

I saw the nicer pictures of her before I saw the ones with black lipstick so I always thought she was okay...plus her band videos on youtube show her looking normal. When I say normal...I wish I looked like that when I was being normal She's exactly my type though and it's not healthy for me to develop crushes based on photos (I'm growing quite jealous of Darren :eek3: ) The funniest thing last night was when I saw on twitter someone pretty distraught at the fact Carren wasn't happening. It took me ages to figure out it was Chris and Darren :rofl:
    I think she only looks so weird in some pictures because of the band. I don't like her style, but then you couldn't really rock it out on stage in the clothes I wear most of the time, I think

I just noticed there are people casually posting on her band's page with profile pictures of them wearing pink wayfarers :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I think she only looks so weird in some pictures because of the band. I don't like her style, but then you couldn't really rock it out on stage in the clothes I wear most of the time, I think

I just noticed there are people casually posting on her band's page with profile pictures of them wearing pink wayfarers :facepalm:
    Oh my god are they really?! Then they wonder why he was keeping it a secret. If I wasn't in bed typing this I'd have fallen off my chair laughing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god are they really?! Then they wonder why he was keeping it a secret. If I wasn't in bed typing this I'd have fallen off my chair laughing.
    I know!! And the band has about twice as many people liking them on Facebook than they had last time I checked. So many of the 'superior' fans on Tumblr are saying they love the band's music and I'm like 'yeah, you're really not being a pathetic fangirl at all now' :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Not gonna lie, my inner fangirl thinks Chris and Darren would be an amaaaaazing couple! :blush: Do I think it will happen in real life? Uh, no! I think it's sort of weird to actually confuse your thoughts with actual events. Think there's a word for that but I can't quite... *cough* deluded *cough* I don't know who said that!

(Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I seem to remember Chris saying in interviews that he's never had a boyfriend (WTF people in Clovis? You blind? :lolwut:) and he said something a few months ago about guys liking Glee too much or something. Plus, I heard on livejournal some idiot tweeted him a link to the Chris Colfer Sexual Frustration site (it's as bad as it sounds...) so the poor thing is probably freaked out!

(Original post by Ambs)

:facepalm: Fangirl much? Girls, you make me ashamed to be a fangirl. However much you might dream, Darren Criss is not your boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    Chris Colfer Sexual Frustration site (it's as bad as it sounds...)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks for that... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    BTW gif

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't know if this has been posted but he looks hot as hell. I laughed so much when he started dancing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha! I see... :ninja: *cough* There's one for Darren too *cough*
    it's actually sort of creepy! I went on there (courtesy of livejournal) and started tittering at the number of girls saying they wanted to be gay men- because that's like jumping into my brain- but then I got more than a bit freaked out when it got graphic and freaky and I didn't go on after that! Might have to check it out after BTW haha! Edit: Just checked it out. It's REALLY creepy! Maybe I'm immature but it's sort of elaborate and just... like can't you keep that in your head? Actual TMI. And no wonder Chris was traumatised! I'M traumatised! :afraid:

(Original post by Toph)
    BTW gif

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't know if this has been posted but he looks hot as hell. I laughed so much when he started dancing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Look at him smouldering! :love: I wish Blaine had been there! has anyone got a video for AIWNSG? Need to watch that a million times!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha! I see... :ninja: *cough* There's one for Darren too *cough*
    it's actually sort of creepy! I went on there (courtesy of livejournal) and started tittering at the number of girls saying they wanted to be gay men- because that's like jumping into my brain- but then I got more than a bit freaked out when it got graphic and freaky and I didn't go on after that! Might have to check it out after BTW haha! Edit: Just checked it out. It's REALLY creepy! Maybe I'm immature but it's sort of elaborate and just... like can't you keep that in your head? Actual TMI. And no wonder Chris was traumatised! I'M traumatised! :afraid:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Look at him smouldering! :love: I wish Blaine had been there! has anyone got a video for AIWNSG? Need to watch that a million times!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder what would posses somebody to actually send it to Chris. I mean, some of it is quite perverse! How mortifying it must have been for him.
    Some of gifs on there, I found funny then I looked back a couple of pages and there was a girl who mentioned
    Spoiler:
    Show
    strap-ons
    and a 40 year old voicing his fantasies and I was like....
    :no:

Poor Chris, he's too innocent for this stuff to be happening to him!

Spoiler:
    Show
    AIWNSG? I can't work that one out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder what would posses somebody to actually send it to Chris. I mean, some of it is quite perverse! How mortifying it must have been for him.
    Some of gifs on there, I found funny then I looked back a couple of pages and there was a girl who mentioned
    Spoiler:
    Show
    strap-ons
    and a 40 year old voicing his fantasies and I was like....
    :no:

Poor Chris, he's too innocent for this stuff to be happening to him!

Spoiler:
    Show
    AIWNSG? I can't work that one out.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The posts you mentioned? Case in point! It's a wonder Chris Colfer manages to leave his house! And a 40 year old? Oh dear... :erm: There are people out there who send fic (both character and 'real life' fic based on the actors) to the actors! There has to be something wrong with people like that because they can't honestly think the actor wants to know that stuff! And if they did, I'm sure they're all technologically savvy enough to use Google. *shudder* There are boundaries for a reason!

Spoiler:
    Show
    As if We'd Never Said Goodbye. Sorry, I'm lazy!

I probably won't respond, I'm sort of falling asleep so goodnight!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have sweet (non creepy) dreams!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Listening to SOWK and the Quinn song ATM. :heart:

Cbb to put the song names/put it in spoilers 'cos I'm tired.

ReputationRep:
    Sneak peak of next US episode. It actually looks pretty good!

Spoiler:
    Show

Lea Michele looks amazing, plus she's not wearing an animal sweater :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: you don't want to know how much this made me laugh.

I'm not even going to attempt to look at that site, I have a feeling it would traumatise my laptop. It's only used to visiting innocent sites.

ReputationRep:
    AIWNSG

Spoiler:
    Show
    tumblr is scaring me this morning, since BTW the posts about Chris have taken a decidedly sexy turn, with those ovary explosion gifs that I only used to see on Darren's tag (which is why I kind of stopped looking at his because it irritates me when they're all about that *shakes fist*) I only want interviews and, at the moment, pictures of them filming in New York. Talking of which

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post...story-a-parent

made me laugh, looks like Carole's in the episode :woo:

This is a good picture

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/5028335738

loving the backpack.

ReputationRep:
    AIWNSG

Spoiler:
    Show
    tumblr is scaring me this morning, since BTW the posts about Chris have taken a decidedly sexy turn, with those ovary explosion gifs that I only used to see on Darren's tag (which is why I kind of stopped looking at his because it irritates me when they're all about that *shakes fist*) I only want interviews and, at the moment, pictures of them filming in New York. Talking of which

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post...story-a-parent

made me laugh, looks like Carole's in the episode :woo:

This is a good picture

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/5028335738

loving the backpack.
    thank you thank you thank you for the video! Perfection!
    I love Chris' style so much! The beret!
    What does ovary explosion even mean?? In my head it means he makes you want to have babies (:laugh:) but that's not very sexy is it? You can't objectify someone who is so talented and amazing as well as hot! You've at least got to perve on their talent!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.