Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Just listened to it (that's one heck of a music video) and I do like it, I prefer it to All the things she said too. I could see them doing it, it's a bit lighter too for Brittany's voice than some of the songs I've thought of for them.

I forgot to say welcome to the thread too. You appear to have the right level of excitement and exclaimation marks to join in
    Yes!! I hope Santana and Brittany perform the song in the near future!

Haha, your last comment made me laugh a lot! Thanks for the warm welcome :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I still think my spice girls idea was better :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I still think my spice girls idea was better :p:
    Please, let go of your spice girls idea. It's never going to happen :p:

They can sing one song of theirs but any more and I'm scared I might be tempted to get out my greatest hits album again and I remember when that happened last time. I had their songs in my head for days.

ReputationRep:
    Please, let go of your spice girls idea. It's never going to happen :p:

They can sing one song of theirs but any more and I'm scared I might be tempted to get out my greatest hits album again and I remember when that happened last time. I had their songs in my head for days.
    but wasn't that the most fun you had in a long time? :p:

ReputationRep:
    but wasn't that the most fun you had in a long time? :p:
    Well the only time I've had more is when I got 'Friday' in my head :p:

The bad thing is I can see Ryan Murphy being totally into the idea.

ReputationRep:
    I think my OTP is...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine/Piano

ReputationRep:
    Well the only time I've had more is when I got 'Friday' in my head :p:

The bad thing is I can see Ryan Murphy being totally into the idea.
    cuz Ryan Murphy is pure awesome

(Original post by diamonddust)
    I think my OTP is...
    [spoiler] Blaine/Piano [\spoiler]
    spoiler fail :p:

ReputationRep:

This talk of the spice girls made me go search them on youtube, couldn't quite sit through the whole song but it made me nostalgic for Boyzone and now I really want them to sing this on Glee (preferably Blaine as it would so suit his voice).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I think my OTP is...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine/Piano

Mine too, there's something so romantic when
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he plays that piano. It's so beautiful :love:

ReputationRep:

Damn you and your eager eye! I edited it as soon as I realised, I was hoping no-one would notice?

ReputationRep:
    This talk of the spice girls made me go search them on youtube, couldn't quite sit through the whole song but it made me nostalgic for Boyzone and now I really want them to sing this on Glee (preferably Blaine as it would so suit his voice).

urgh, boyzone...nooo

ReputationRep:
    urgh, boyzone...nooo
    :eek3:

Boyzone are amazing.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

Boyzone are amazing.
    clearly we have very very different taste in 90s pop :p:

ReputationRep:
    clearly we have very very different taste in 90s pop :p:
    There must be one band we agree on?? What are your views on Take That?

ReputationRep:
    There must be one band we agree on?? What are your views on Take That?
    noooooo

ReputationRep:
    noooooo
    :rofl: Oasis? If not I give up. I'm not even getting to things like Bewitched *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Oasis? If not I give up. I'm not even getting to things like Bewitched *shudder*
    some oasis is ok
    i ****ing love b*witched! no joke haha

ReputationRep:
    some oasis is ok
    i ****ing love b*witched! no joke haha
    Really?! :rofl: it's really a miracle we both like Glee with our different tastes in music Maybe I just have a thing against girl bands. Although I did choose Girls Aloud over One True Voice...I can't believe our conversation has turned to this. People entering the thread now will be scared away.

ReputationRep:
    Really?! :rofl: it's really a miracle we both like Glee with our different tastes in music Maybe I just have a thing against girl bands. Although I did choose Girls Aloud over One True Voice...I can't believe our conversation has turned to this. People entering the thread now will be scared away.
    yeh, b*witched was the first album I brought for myself ever! Ha. Glee is good though, it takes a good cross section. I hadly know any of the broardway numbers they do though, I know next to nothing about musicals other than grease and hairspray. Ha yeh I kinda like Girls Aloud on some songs. I'm not really a pop fan anymore though, other than the occasional Katy Perry

ReputationRep:
    yeh, b*witched was the first album I brought for myself ever! Ha. Glee is good though, it takes a good cross section. I hadly know any of the broardway numbers they do though, I know next to nothing about musicals other than grease and hairspray. Ha yeh I kinda like Girls Aloud on some songs. I'm not really a pop fan anymore though, other than the occasional Katy Perry
    Oh I love Hairspray :woo: and Grease, I was watching it the other day and during the dance they have all I could think about was 'I hope Glee's prom is like this'. The first single I bought was Boyzone (on cassette tape!!) then B*witched was on my first album but that's only because it was part of a compilation CD that was on offer in the supermarket when I got my first CD player so I bought it :rofl: I like the occassional Katy Perry too, in fact I got her new album on the spur of the moment and kept it on repeat for days. That surprised me

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.