Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)

I've thought about this too... a number of times. That song would be perfect for them!

And BTW again...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously, I think I need help... I can never make it passed 0:17

Dude! I think Glee did so much better in singing "Born This Way" than Gaga :ninja: Odd, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum.opus)
    Dude! I think Glee did so much better in singing "Born This Way" than Gaga :ninja: Odd, eh?
    That's because it included
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chris Colfer :woo:

I just saw you're from the US? That means you get the episodes as they air in perfect condiiton, not viewed on livestream on a laptop??????

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like the song Born this way. I think its boring and i'm not a gaga fan. Looking forward to the Glee episode but not them singing the song particularly

ohhh NoN on Monday

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I completely agree. I never even liked BTW until I saw the Glee cover. They did such a good job with it (Chris Colfer owned it obviously :love:). I like quite a few of their covers better than the originals actually :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I really don't like the song Born this way. I think its boring and i'm not a gaga fan. Looking forward to the Glee episode but not them singing the song particularly

ohhh NoN on Monday
    The performance on Glee really makes the song in my opinion.

Ahh, NoN. The memories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    That's because it included
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chris Colfer :woo:

I just saw you're from the US? That means you get the episodes as they air in perfect condiiton, not viewed on livestream on a laptop??????
    Chris Colfer was great (although I have to say he sucked in the song "As If We Never Said Goodbye", like really really sucked), but I loved when Jenna Ushkowitz sang

And I don't have a T.V., so I watch episodes on Hulu the day after they air :yes:

One more thing: wasn't "I Feel Pretty/Unpretty" such a great song for Glee, too?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I completely agree. I never even liked BTW until I saw the Glee cover. They did such a good job with it (Chris Colfer owned it obviously :love:). I like quite a few of their covers better than the originals actually :holmes:
    Haha, I also like some Glee renditions more than the originals.

And I was wondering, is "Toph" an abbreviation for Christopher?

ReputationRep:
    Chris Colfer was great (although I have to say he sucked in the song "As If We Never Said Goodbye", like really really sucked), but I loved when Jenna Ushkowitz sang

And I don't have a T.V., so I watch episodes on Hulu the day after they air :yes:

One more thing: wasn't "I Feel Pretty/Unpretty" such a great song for Glee, too?!
    just a warning, we spoiler all info on epidodes that havn't appeared in the UK yet. We've just seen original songs and get night of neglect on monday night. Please don't spoil future episodes, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I also like some Glee renditions more than the originals.

And I was wondering, is "Toph" an abbreviation for Christopher?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toph_Bei_Fong

No, she's a character from my favourite cartoon :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

At least I don't need to be jealous of another person watching it live then :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek3: AIWNSG has to be my favourite song that Glee has done like ever! When I first heard it it made me emotional and I never really get like that. I think they really hit his voice type on the head with that song. The sound quality was better on the audio than in the show though. Pretty/Unpretty was really nice I thought.

ReputationRep:
    just a warning, we spoiler all info on epidodes that havn't appeared in the UK yet. We've just seen original songs and get night of neglect on monday night. Please don't spoil future episodes, thank you
    Huh?
    What is the lag between the US and the UK (I assume that people in the UK can also watch the episodes on Hulu at the same time as me?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toph_Bei_Fong

No, she's a character from my favourite cartoon :cool:
    Oooh I see. I was just wondering because some people in my family call me "Toph" instead of my full name, Christopher. The 'o' is pronounced like 'go'- is that the same way for the cartoon character?

Edit: and the "ph" is pronounced like a 'f'

ReputationRep:
    Huh?
    What is the lag between the US and the UK (I assume that people in the UK can also watch the episodes on Hulu at the same time as me?)
    we don't get hulu at all. thats a US only site. We get tv programmes on catch up but only after they've aired over here. they air on mondays and this monday is night of neglect (we didn't have hiatus because we started the season so much later than you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    At least I don't need to be jealous of another person watching it live then :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek3: AIWNSG has to be my favourite song that Glee has done like ever! When I first heard it it made me emotional and I never really get like that. I think they really hit his voice type on the head with that song. The sound quality was better on the audio than in the show though. Pretty/Unpretty was really nice I thought.
    Question: are you hiding my comments because this last show hasn't aired in the UK yet? If so, how do you know what I'm talking about? (Could someone explain the time difference to me?)

And AIWNSG sounded too gay for me :teehee: I mean no offense (I'm gay myself), but Kurt sounded too high-pitched, and I just didn't feel the same emotional connection :dontknow: Maybe I will have to hear the audio, though, so I can experience the better quality :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I see. I was just wondering because some people in my family call me "Toph" instead of my full name, Christopher. The 'o' is pronounced like 'go'- is that the same way for the cartoon character?
    Hmm, I never thought of it being short for 'Christopher' before It's pronounced 'toff' but with an American accent... seeing as the voice actors are American an all :p:
    I can only assume they didn't realise what 'toff' meant in England!

ReputationRep:
    Question: are you hiding my comments because this last show hasn't aired in the UK yet? If so, how do you know what I'm talking about? (Could someone explain the time difference to me?)

And AIWNSG sounded too gay for me :teehee: I mean no offense (I'm gay myself), but Kurt sounded too high-pitched, and I just didn't feel the same emotional connection :dontknow: Maybe I will have to hear the audio, though, so I can experience the better quality :yep:
    the crazies on here who know what you're talking about on the last few episodes watch live streams of US Tv or torrent episodes once they've been uploaded hence they can watch the episodes before they come out here.

ReputationRep:
    we don't get hulu at all. thats a US only site. We get tv programmes on catch up but only after they've aired over here. they air on mondays and this monday is night of neglect (we didn't have hiatus because we started the season so much later than you)
    You guys are getting "Night of Neglect" on Monday?! Wow, there is definitely a gap :s: My apologies; I won't ruin any more episodes.... but didn't you find it shocking how Kurt died in the latest episode?!

jk :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    You think his voice sucked? :O Haha... I didn't like it either but that was because of the song itself. He sung it well imo but even so :erm:

As much as I love Kurt Hummel... I didn't think the damn song was ever gonna end :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You guys are getting "Night of Neglect" on Monday?! Wow, there is definitely a gap :s: My apologies; I won't ruin any more episodes.... but didn't you find it shocking how Kurt died in the latest episode?!

jk :lol:
    glad we're cool about the whole thing
    yeh it sucks getting the episodes later than you which is why most people on here download it or livestream instantly

ReputationRep:

Yes some of us in the UK watch livestream from the US or see videos after it's broadcast their but others choose to wait until the episode airs on TV. With it being a UK site we spoiler everything that hasn't aired on TV here because it's not fair if something is ruined when people just happen to pop into the thread...it's also not fair if they can't come into the thread to discuss episodes as they air for fear of being spoiled. So I can still read all the spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show
    I absolutely loved his voice because it used his high and low voice and I just found it so beautiful.I'm a sucker for anything sung by him though.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.