Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Hmm, I never thought of it being short for 'Christopher' before It's pronounced 'toff' but with an American accent... seeing as the voice actors are American an all :p:
    I can only assume they didn't realise what 'toff' meant in England!
    Ooh, well "Toph" is a non-standard nick-name, so the anime character was probably named "Toph" without any relation to the English "Christopher" (I may be the only person in the US nick-named "Toph", even :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    the crazies on here who know what you're talking about on the last few episodes watch live streams of US Tv or torrent episodes once they've been uploaded hence they can watch the episodes before they come out here.
    I take huge amounts of offence at being called a crazy :eek3: I was never crazy before Glee before season 2 in fact

(Original post by magnum.opus)
    You guys are getting "Night of Neglect" on Monday?! Wow, there is definitely a gap :s: My apologies; I won't ruin any more episodes.... but didn't you find it shocking how Kurt died in the latest episode?!

jk :lol:
    You think that's a long gap? We had to wait until March for the Christmas episode!

ReputationRep:
    the crazies on here who know what you're talking about on the last few episodes watch live streams of US Tv or torrent episodes once they've been uploaded hence they can watch the episodes before they come out here.
    Did you just refer to the people as crazies? Lol, how brusque :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    yeh, did you see how I managed to stir things up up there? ahah

they're crazies and they need to accept it :p:

ReputationRep:
    We're not crazy, she's just jealous of our knowledge and the fact she can't read all the spoilers and join in with our live flailing over a fuzzy video from the US.

ReputationRep:
    You know, museobsessed I could post any spoiler I like here if you don't be nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    You know, museobsessed I could post any spoiler I like here if you don't be nice.
    hahaa but you're not mean!

Spoiler:
    Show
    and yes I am epically jealous haha but I really can't be arsed with crappy quality livestreams and I don't get torrenting at all really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You think his voice sucked? :O Haha... I didn't like it either but that was because of the song itself. He sung it well imo but even so :erm:

As much as I love Kurt Hummel... I didn't think the damn song was ever gonna end :eek:
    Lol, well I will check out the audio and see if I like his singing any better ...*after listening to audio*... Yeah, it's still way too gay (voice included) :sadnod: "I'm coming out of make-up"- I mean, really? :p:

P.S. I didn't even wait for it to end, I just closed the window :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    hahaa but you're not mean!

Spoiler:
    Show
    and yes I am epically jealous haha but I really can't be arsed with crappy quality livestreams and I don't get torrenting at all really
    I can be mean if I want to be!! I didn't get it until I started doing it, now it's like an addiction. I only do it for Glee though, no other shows are worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, well I will check out the audio and see if I like his singing any better ...*after listening to audio*... Yeah, it's still way too gay (voice included) :sadnod: "I'm coming out of make-up"- I mean, really? :p:

P.S. I didn't even wait for it to end, I just closed the window :rofl:
    How can Glee ever be too gay? I'm waiting for it to get gayer :yep:

the mp3 high quality audio, in your headphones with your eyes shut is bliss :love:

ReputationRep:

You think that's a long gap? We had to wait until March for the Christmas episode!
    Oh wow :zomg: I guess I will have to get used to the delay when I arrive in England for uni.

ReputationRep:
    We're not crazy, she's just jealous of our knowledge and the fact she can't read all the spoilers and join in with our live flailing over a fuzzy video from the US.
    Is it illegal for you to watch the videos live? (I may have to do the same thing when I'm in England, so I'm curious what you do to watch Glee in a timely manner)

ReputationRep:
    yeh, did you see how I managed to stir things up up there? ahah

they're crazies and they need to accept it :p:
    Haha, well I admire your spirit :top:

ReputationRep:
    Is it illegal for you to watch the videos live? (I may have to do the same thing when I'm in England, so I'm curious what you do to watch Glee in a timely manner)
    It's illegal for the sites to broadcast it live so I watch then report the site :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yes some of us in the UK watch livestream from the US or see videos after it's broadcast their but others choose to wait until the episode airs on TV. With it being a UK site we spoiler everything that hasn't aired on TV here because it's not fair if something is ruined when people just happen to pop into the thread...it's also not fair if they can't come into the thread to discuss episodes as they air for fear of being spoiled. So I can still read all the spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show
    I absolutely loved his voice because it used his high and low voice and I just found it so beautiful.I'm a sucker for anything sung by him though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I must have missed his low notes, because I think I heard a gal singing the entire time :rofl2: And I will be sure to put the "spoil" button on my comments

ReputationRep:
    The full video of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    go your own way has been released and it won't play for me...oh screw that it's just started playing. Apparently Bartie are sat apart :eek3: excuse me while I watch

ReputationRep:
    How can Glee ever be too gay? I'm waiting for it to get gayer :yep:

the mp3 high quality audio, in your headphones with your eyes shut is bliss :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol, gay is good, but androgyny is bad :lol: And I couldn't tell if Kurt was male or female for a moment :ninja: It confused me

ReputationRep:
    It's illegal for the sites to broadcast it live so I watch then report the site :rofl:
    Lol, great plan! But, since you report the site, do you have to keep looking for different websites each time?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol, gay is good, but androgyny is bad :lol: And I couldn't tell if Kurt was male or female for a moment :ninja: It confused me
    Androgyny is the best :woo:

Lol, great plan! But, since you report the site, do you have to keep looking for different websites each time?
    If links are deleted we just find new ones. They're posted everywhere. If all else fails I'll get a friend in the US to put me on skype facing her TV and I can watch that way.

ReputationRep:
    The full video of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    go your own way has been released and it won't play for me...oh screw that it's just started playing. Apparently Bartie are sat apart :eek3: excuse me while I watch
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh wow, that episode hasn't even aired in the USA yet! What do you mean by "Apparantly Bartie are sat apart"? And I looked up the song list for the episode- all Fleetwood Mac Yuck...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.