Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I rewatched it when it was repeated this morning I would've watched it again tonight but I saw my mum giving me daggers as I hovered over it on the TV guide.

I came on here mainly to flail about getting a tweet from teamstarkid though (as those who follow me on tumblr may have seen). I was like, an actual starkid sent me that tweet :party:

Welcome. I take it yours is the request I have.
    OmFg! What did it say?? I need to be more active on twitter! Imagine if it was Lauren or Joey or Joe Walker... I am so jealous! I was just listening to AVPM! I love Status Quo and I Wanna Be from Starship- I did a you and listened to previews on iTunes. I wish I lived in New York!

ReputationRep:
    You know, rewatching all the Warblers scenes, I'm convinced the Warbler Dominic plays (the extra who was like 'How DARE you!' when David said a song wasn't in Blaine's key) fancies Blaine. He always looks pissed at someone criticising Blaine, and judging from his how long he took to put his hand up for Kurt, doesn't ship Klaine. Jeff (the blonde warbler behind Blaine) and Wes and David so obviously do! watch back!

Not. Overanalysing in the slightest!

KLAINE KLISS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    OmFg! What did it say?? I need to be more active on twitter! Imagine if it was Lauren or Joey or Joe Walker... I am so jealous! I was just listening to AVPM! I love Status Quo and I Wanna Be from Starship- I did a you and listened to previews on iTunes. I wish I lived in New York!
    It just said ''NO!'' :rofl: they were putting how they were number 6 (now number 5) on itunes but there's this weird album above them or something and they asked who they were, I said I didn't know but I was thinking of downloading it freepavarotti also tweeted me and said don't even joke about something like that. I almost hyperventilated, I want to know who sent it Brian Holden is a pretty funny dude too, it could be him as he was on his account just before.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG Kurt has tears in his eyes at Blaine's speech! :love:
    I still laugh at Kurt's hand hitting the table!
    COCKBLOCK KEYBOARD! Everytime I watch I think it will go away and it doesn't! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Wooohoohoo - hell to the nooo! Sing it Mercedes lol! Loved the Burt kiss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaonthetrain)
    lol!! Thanks! Yeah I'm a huge Brittana fan - and I had to have the ellen clip in my sig - too funny!Hmmm... seems to be a theme here!
    Theme's like that are very good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It just said ''NO!'' :rofl: they were putting how they were number 6 (now number 5) on itunes but there's this weird album above them or something and they asked who they were, I said I didn't know but I was thinking of downloading it freepavarotti also tweeted me and said don't even joke about something like that. I almost hyperventilated, I want to know who sent it Brian Holden is a pretty funny dude too, it could be him as he was on his account just before.
    LMAO! Look at you being famous! I love Brian Holden, he's like a huge funny teddybear!

ReputationRep:
    Wooohoohoo - hell to the nooo! Sing it Mercedes lol! Loved the Burt kiss
    BURT kiss??? :rofl: You've just made my thoughts go from 'Awww Klaine!' to 'Ewwwww, bad thoughts!'

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! Look at you being famous! I love Brian Holden, he's like a huge funny teddybear!
    Darren put a tweet up about 15 minutes later and I thought if he goes on teamstarkids page he'll see their tweet to me which means for about a millisecond he'll know I exist. Then I remembered I have a ****ty picture on my twitter at the moment which is a bit sad.

Note to everyone, I'm aware I'm being overdramatic. Deal with it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Do you think Ryan Murphy was having a laugh when he came up with names for the Glee clubs? They can all be changed into something dirty! Oral Intensity, Nude Errections and The Swallows... /immature

ReputationRep:
    Lol!!! Ok, Klaine it is then!!

ReputationRep:
    Darren put a tweet up about 15 minutes later and I thought if he goes on teamstarkids page he'll see their tweet to me which means for about a millisecond he'll know I exist. Then I remembered I have a ****ty picture on my twitter at the moment which is a bit sad.

Note to everyone, I'm aware I'm being overdramatic. Deal with it :cool:
    LMAO! Sorry. For laughing at your pain! You know I love you but :rofl:
    You forget that the key issue is Darren will know you exist! I'm still anonymous! Never shall he know my name...

Jenga jenga!

ReputationRep:
    I never fail to LOL at Kurt and his teacup complete with sticky out little finger when everyone else is raising their glasses! :rofl: I didn't think he could get camper than the epicness that was Bills Bills Bills!
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Chris Colfer is being featured on Time Magazine's Most Influential list! That's amazing!!! Seriously, what have I done with my life in comparison to Chris. lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol!!! Ok, Klaine it is then!!
    One of the conditions for being a member of the soc, I'm afraid! I'm joking!
    e hine e and I have decided Blurt is just wrong as a portmanteau for Kurt and Blaine, (even if it is a more even split of their names!) Burt's worse than that because that's Kurt's dad's name! :laugh: I don't know about you but I don't want to think of Burt when I'm squeeing at Kurt and Blaine but now that's in my head, it's never going to leave! you've actually made my day! :rofl:

Get it Right still bores me, I don't know why!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah - Burt's dad's name! lolol Omgosh I completely forgot! lolll

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Chris Colfer is being featured on Time Magazine's Most Influential list! That's amazing!!! Seriously, what have I done with my life in comparison to Chris. lol
    I voted for him I have proud mother hen feelings I know, he's one month younger than me I fail at life.

One of the conditions for being a member of the soc, I'm afraid! I'm joking!
    e hine e and I have decided Blurt is just wrong as a portmanteau for Kurt and Blaine, (even if it is a more even split of their names!) Burt's worse than that because that's Kurt's dad's name! :laugh: I don't know about you but I don't want to think of Burt when I'm squeeing at Kurt and Blaine but now that's in my head, it's never going to leave! you've actually made my day! :rofl:

Get it Right still bores me, I don't know why!
    I like Rachel during Get It Right. That is all.

Also, don't laugh at me.

Also, Burt :rofl: now I need to wash my brain out with soap.

ReputationRep:
    That's a question I ask myself everyday! Chris Colfer is an absolute genius/legend/talent. Now, a little *more* importantly, have you seen the picture Time took of him? Because DAMN...

ReputationRep:
    That's a question I ask myself everyday! Chris Colfer is an absolute genius/legend/talent. Now, a little *more* importantly, have you seen the picture Time took of him? Because DAMN...
    Everyone welcome to the Chris Colfer sexual frustration thread. Don't be scared. Come on in :ninja:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol! Yes, I saw the pic of Chris - he's gorgeous! Why is the whole of the Glee cast ridiculously attractive? lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.