The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

OmFg! What did it say?? I need to be more active on twitter! Imagine if it was Lauren or Joey or Joe Walker... I am so jealous! :biggrin: I was just listening to AVPM! I love Status Quo and I Wanna Be from Starship- I did a you and listened to previews on iTunes. I wish I lived in New York!

It just said ''NO!'' :rofl: they were putting how they were number 6 (now number 5) on itunes but there's this weird album above them or something and they asked who they were, I said I didn't know but I was thinking of downloading it :biggrin: freepavarotti also tweeted me and said don't even joke about something like that. I almost hyperventilated, I want to know who sent it :biggrin: Brian Holden is a pretty funny dude too, it could be him as he was on his account just before.
OMFG Kurt has tears in his eyes at Blaine's speech! :love:
I still laugh at Kurt's hand hitting the table!
COCKBLOCK KEYBOARD! Everytime I watch I think it will go away and it doesn't! :rofl:
Wooohoohoo - hell to the nooo! Sing it Mercedes lol! Loved the Burt kiss :smile:
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain

lol!! Thanks! Yeah :biggrin: I'm a huge Brittana fan - and I had to have the ellen clip in my sig - too funny!Hmmm... seems to be a theme here!

Theme's like that are very good :yep:
Original post by e hine e
It just said ''NO!'' :rofl: they were putting how they were number 6 (now number 5) on itunes but there's this weird album above them or something and they asked who they were, I said I didn't know but I was thinking of downloading it :biggrin: freepavarotti also tweeted me and said don't even joke about something like that. I almost hyperventilated, I want to know who sent it :biggrin: Brian Holden is a pretty funny dude too, it could be him as he was on his account just before.

LMAO! Look at you being famous! I love Brian Holden, he's like a huge funny teddybear!
Wooohoohoo - hell to the nooo! Sing it Mercedes lol! Loved the Burt kiss :smile:

BURT kiss??? :rofl: You've just made my thoughts go from 'Awww Klaine!' to 'Ewwwww, bad thoughts!'

LMAO! Look at you being famous! I love Brian Holden, he's like a huge funny teddybear!

:biggrin: Darren put a tweet up about 15 minutes later and I thought if he goes on teamstarkids page he'll see their tweet to me which means for about a millisecond he'll know I exist. Then I remembered I have a ****ty picture on my twitter at the moment which is a bit sad.

Note to everyone, I'm aware I'm being overdramatic. Deal with it :cool:
Do you think Ryan Murphy was having a laugh when he came up with names for the Glee clubs? They can all be changed into something dirty! Oral Intensity, Nude Errections and The Swallows... :biggrin: /immature
Lol!!! Ok, Klaine it is then!! :smile:
:biggrin: Darren put a tweet up about 15 minutes later and I thought if he goes on teamstarkids page he'll see their tweet to me which means for about a millisecond he'll know I exist. Then I remembered I have a ****ty picture on my twitter at the moment which is a bit sad.

Note to everyone, I'm aware I'm being overdramatic. Deal with it :cool:

LMAO! Sorry. For laughing at your pain! You know I love you but :rofl:
You forget that the key issue is Darren will know you exist! I'm still anonymous! Never shall he know my name...

Jenga jenga! :biggrin:
I never fail to LOL at Kurt and his teacup complete with sticky out little finger when everyone else is raising their glasses! :rofl: I didn't think he could get camper than the epicness that was Bills Bills Bills! :biggrin:
:love:
Apparently Chris Colfer is being featured on Time Magazine's Most Influential list! That's amazing!!! Seriously, what have I done with my life in comparison to Chris. :biggrin: lol
Lol!!! Ok, Klaine it is then!! :smile:

One of the conditions for being a member of the soc, I'm afraid! :tongue: I'm joking!
e hine e and I have decided Blurt is just wrong as a portmanteau for Kurt and Blaine, (even if it is a more even split of their names!) Burt's worse than that because that's Kurt's dad's name! :laugh: I don't know about you but I don't want to think of Burt when I'm squeeing at Kurt and Blaine but now that's in my head, it's never going to leave! :biggrin: :tongue: you've actually made my day! :rofl:

Get it Right still bores me, I don't know why!
Oh yeah - Burt's dad's name! lolol Omgosh I completely forgot! lolll :biggrin:
Apparently Chris Colfer is being featured on Time Magazine's Most Influential list! That's amazing!!! Seriously, what have I done with my life in comparison to Chris. :biggrin: lol

I voted for him :biggrin: I have proud mother hen feelings :biggrin: I know, he's one month younger than me :frown: I fail at life.

One of the conditions for being a member of the soc, I'm afraid! :tongue: I'm joking!
e hine e and I have decided Blurt is just wrong as a portmanteau for Kurt and Blaine, (even if it is a more even split of their names!) Burt's worse than that because that's Kurt's dad's name! :laugh: I don't know about you but I don't want to think of Burt when I'm squeeing at Kurt and Blaine but now that's in my head, it's never going to leave! :biggrin: :tongue: you've actually made my day! :rofl:

Get it Right still bores me, I don't know why!

I like Rachel during Get It Right. That is all.

Also, don't laugh at me.

Also, Burt :rofl: now I need to wash my brain out with soap.

That's a question I ask myself everyday! Chris Colfer is an absolute genius/legend/talent. Now, a little *more* importantly, have you seen the picture Time took of him? Because DAMN... :tongue:

That's a question I ask myself everyday! Chris Colfer is an absolute genius/legend/talent. Now, a little *more* importantly, have you seen the picture Time took of him? Because DAMN... :tongue:

Everyone welcome to the Chris Colfer sexual frustration thread. Don't be scared. Come on in :ninja:

:rofl:
lol! Yes, I saw the pic of Chris - he's gorgeous! Why is the whole of the Glee cast ridiculously attractive? lol :biggrin:
I voted for him :biggrin: I have proud mother hen feelings :biggrin: I know, he's one month younger than me :frown: I fail at life.

I like Rachel during Get It Right. That is all.

Also, don't laugh at me.

Also, Burt :rofl: now I need to wash my brain out with soap.

I have proud mother hen feelings for Chris too but then he

Spoiler

and my feelings aren't really too mother hen...ly. :P

Yeah, I know you do! :biggrin: :tongue: *cough* biased *cough*

I know! I'm not going to be able to forget that in a hurry! *gets brain bleach*

I have proud mother hen feelings for Chris too but then he

Spoiler

and my feelings aren't really too mother hen...ly. :P

Yeah, I know you do! :biggrin: :tongue: *cough* biased *cough*

I know! I'm not going to be able to forget that in a hurry! *gets brain bleach*

I know, my feelings switch between sister/mother/other quite a lot with Chris.

I've now decided that my tweet was sent by Joey, based on my detective work that he tweeted on his personal account just before teamstarkid started spamming tweets, he then tweeted when they stopped. I'm happy with the outcome of my investigation.

Quick Reply

Latest