Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I voted for him I have proud mother hen feelings I know, he's one month younger than me I fail at life.

I like Rachel during Get It Right. That is all.

Also, don't laugh at me.

Also, Burt :rofl: now I need to wash my brain out with soap.
    I have proud mother hen feelings for Chris too but then he
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dances like THAT in Born This Way
    and my feelings aren't really too mother hen...ly. :P

Yeah, I know you do! *cough* biased *cough*

I know! I'm not going to be able to forget that in a hurry! *gets brain bleach*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I have proud mother hen feelings for Chris too but then he
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dances like THAT in Born This Way
    and my feelings aren't really too mother hen...ly. :P

Yeah, I know you do! *cough* biased *cough*

I know! I'm not going to be able to forget that in a hurry! *gets brain bleach*
    I know, my feelings switch between sister/mother/other quite a lot with Chris.

I've now decided that my tweet was sent by Joey, based on my detective work that he tweeted on his personal account just before teamstarkid started spamming tweets, he then tweeted when they stopped. I'm happy with the outcome of my investigation.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone welcome to the Chris Colfer sexual frustration thread. Don't be scared. Come on in :ninja:

:rofl:
    LMAO! Oops! I'll say the same thing Ambs said about Darren... it's his own fault for being so amazing! I bet If we renamed this soc to the Criss Colfer sexual frustration thread, there would be no difference to 90% of the posts! I could (and probably should) feel ashamed but... I don't. I should be worried about my sanity shouldn't I?

(Original post by Oliviaonthetrain)
    lol! Yes, I saw the pic of Chris - he's gorgeous! Why is the whole of the Glee cast ridiculously attractive? lol
    They're like the hottest outcasts ever!

ReputationRep:
    someone post up the chris colfer pictres? want to seee

ReputationRep:

and to make the non spoiler people jealous

Spoiler:
    Show
    ha! I looked at the spoiler too :p:
    Fierce is the word. Love him so much. Thanks for putting up the photos

ReputationRep:
    I know, my feelings switch between sister/mother/other quite a lot with Chris.

I've now decided that my tweet was sent by Joey, based on my detective work that he tweeted on his personal account just before teamstarkid started spamming tweets, he then tweeted when they stopped. I'm happy with the outcome of my investigation.
    Ugh, I hate you! Joey freaking Ritcher?? I love him! At least it wasn't Joe Walker... *ahem* Think I'd die with jealousy then!

Damn Chris Colfer! He confuses my feelings...
    I'm watching Britain's Got Talent and there's a martial arts group and I'm thinking about Chris and his Sai swords. This cannot be normal! Everything seems to relate to Glee or Darren or Chris or the other members of the Glast (see what I did there?).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    ha! I looked at the spoiler too :p:
    Fierce is the word. Love him so much. Thanks for putting up the photos
    Now you have ruined one of the best moments of the next episode. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I hate you! Joey freaking Ritcher?? I love him! At least it wasn't Joe Walker... *ahem* Think I'd die with jealousy then!

Damn Chris Colfer! He confuses my feelings...
    I'm watching Britain's Got Talent and there's a martial arts group and I'm thinking about Chris and his Sai swords. This cannot be normal! Everything seems to relate to Glee or Darren or Chris or the other members of the Glast (see what I did there?).
    I think it could've been Joe Walker too...maybe they both typed one letter of it.

:rofl: your intelligence sometimes astounds me. The Glast are in my head all day :love:

ReputationRep:
    Now you have ruined one of the best moments of the next episode. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.
    haha. really? thats the best part of the next episode damn
    its a pretty sweet gif though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    haha. really? thats the best part of the next episode damn
    its a pretty sweet gif though
    Well it's the hottest part there are other slightly good things though...we got a couple of good gifs from it. Not much though.

ReputationRep:

and to make the non spoiler people jealous

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why so beautiful?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why so hot?

ReputationRep:
    Well it's the hottest part there are other slightly good things though...we got a couple of good gifs from it. Not much though.
    oh well, its still Glee

ReputationRep:
    Why so beautiful?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why so hot?
    You're lowering the standard of the thread. I'm disappointed. We've always taken pride in our innocence and wholesomeness.

*wanders off singing Afternoon Delight*

ReputationRep:
    I think it could've been Joe Walker too...maybe they both typed one letter of it.

:rofl: your intelligence sometimes astounds me. The Glast are in my head all day :love:
    Haha, if you mean my *lack* of intelligence, I'm completely in agreement with you!
    Oh don't. Joe Walker and Joey Ritcher in the same room... *dies* :love:
    Yeah. It was a seriously sucky episode. Wasn't much in it for 90 minutes of content.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you forget about the shimmy (the shimmy! So hot it needs to be said twice), the epic Klaine hug, Santana being frigging awesome, Bully Whip, SOWK, Unpretty, AIWNSG and all the amazingness? We can get like 30 gifs out of SOWK alone! And don't forget Blaine being all 'heehee' at gay!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, if you mean my *lack* of intelligence, I'm completely in agreement with you!
    Oh don't. Joe Walker and Joey Ritcher in the same room... *dies* :love:

Yeah. It was a seriously sucky episode. Wasn't much in it for 90 minutes of content.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you forget about the shimmy (the shimmy! So hot it needs to be said twice), the epic Klaine hug, Santana being frigging awesome, Bully Whip, SOWK, Unpretty, AIWNSG and all the amazingness? We can get like 30 gifs out of SOWK alone! And don't forget Blaine being all 'heehee' at gay!
    DO you know it's only going to be 75 mins on E4? That's how many adverts US TV had on, they outdid E4!!!!!!!!! It was only 13 minutes longer than usual :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have millions of gifs from it :rofl: MILLIONS. most just of Kurt to be honest

Hey, you're very intelligent. Glast, that's like totally awesome :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You're lowering the standard of the thread. I'm disappointed. We've always taken pride in our innocence and wholesomeness.

*wanders off singing Afternoon Delight*
    I have the sexual knowledge and experience of a baby penguin! :puppydog:
    Can I have a slice of Afternoon Delight to recover from the pain of your vicious vicious words? I want the taste of mango and papaya... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I have the sexual knowledge and experience of a baby penguin! :puppydog:
    Can I have a slice of Afternoon Delight to recover from the pain of your vicious vicious words? I want the taste of mango and papaya... :sad:
    You're asking for afternoon delight from me? We might as well just get to the voting now :eek3:

Baby penguin my ass, I've seen the way you watch Kurt dance.

ReputationRep:
    DO you know it's only going to be 75 mins on E4? That's how many adverts US TV had on, they outdid E4!!!!!!!!! It was only 13 minutes longer than usual :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have millions of gifs from it :rofl: MILLIONS. most just of Kurt to be honest

Hey, you're very intelligent. Glast, that's like totally awesome :ninja:
    Fo' real??! They made such a big deal about it being 90 gleeking minutes and filled it up with too many gleeking adverts? Wow!

OMG The Warblers are on BTW! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Britians Got Talent! now! Warbler style singing group

ReputationRep:
    They're an acapella group of boys in Blazers from Oxford or Oxford Brookes. They are the Warblers.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.