Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I've converted my brother to like Glee! I was watching the end of Original Song on the TV and he kept standing in the doorway watching the regionals songs, so I talked about Glee a lot and then he went off to watch season 1. A successful conversion!
    Good work!!

:party:

Also, apparently a fan told Chris what voting meant. I have seen the video yet but I imagine there are not enough face palms in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    CHRIS COLFER INTERVIEW CHRIS COLFER INTERVIEW

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video...aylist=1494252

AND JANE LYNCH JUST BECAUSE (balance is always good, can't have people thinking I'm biased)

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/video...aylist=1494252

ALSO CHRIS IS ON THE JAY LENO SHOW IN THE US ON MONDAY NIGHT. I LOVE HIS CHAT SHOW INTERVIEWS.

CAPS JUST COS I CAN.
    We really don't talk enough in here about how awesome Jane Lynch is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    We really don't talk enough in here about how awesome Jane Lynch is
    I know, we should.

Jane is AWESOME!! As is her wife.

BUT here is the Chris/voting/tumblr thing.

http://heartsasmagnets.tumblr.com/po...lizabethhummel

I'm loving all the Chris videos and pictures after Darren's things the other week

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, SOWK gif

Spoiler:
    Show

This is precious (BTW picture spoiler included though, museobsessed you already saw the picture anyway, this is just comparing it to a season 1 thing)

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I always flick between the two but I do lean towards fancying Kurt more... he's just so flawless... his skin is so white and unblemished :love: (but I know the make-up team have a hand in that). I love Kurt's sassy personality and then I love Chris's geeky side, because it's more grounded and I can relate to that

Yeah, I still get over how ridiculously hot Kurt was in BTW especially now he's matured a lot more. Oh, and he let loose with his usually coiffed hair.... it was all dishevelled and stuff :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks fun! I rewatched the Kurt bit about 10 times, so good to hear his sweet voice again :love:

Spoiler:
    Show

Okay... that sounded quite creepy :ninja:
    I thought that was just me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I literally sat there moving the marker back to the Kurt/Rachel scene on youtube. It reminded me of the time in Duets when Rachel said they were both alike and Kurt said 'that's a terrible thing to say'. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, SOWK gif

Spoiler:
    Show

This is precious (BTW picture spoiler included though, museobsessed you already saw the picture anyway, this is just comparing it to a season 1 thing)

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I literally sat there moving the marker back to the Kurt/Rachel scene on youtube. It reminded me of the time in Duets when Rachel said they were both alike and Kurt said 'that's a terrible thing to say'. :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love that Kurt comparison pic, it's so sweet. And such good proof of how much he's grown I'm having serious 'awww' moment now. He was so confident in BTW, it was great. As scary as tumblr can be sometimes, some of the gifs are amazing. Not really sure if this is worth spoilering, but oh well...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love that Kurt comparison pic, it's so sweet. And such good proof of how much he's grown I'm having serious 'awww' moment now. He was so confident in BTW, it was great. As scary as tumblr can be sometimes, some of the gifs are amazing. Not really sure if this is worth spoilering, but oh well...
    Yeah, sometimes I have to wander through tumblr with my eyes half shut in case I see something I really didn't need to but the gifs are wonderful :woo: I don't know how I lived before I discovered them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sometimes I have to wander through tumblr with my eyes half shut in case I see something I really didn't need to but the gifs are wonderful :woo: I don't know how I lived before I discovered them.
    I always vow not to go on tumblr after seeing something I didn't really want to, but then break it when I need more gifs, some are so funny!

Just got trapped on YouTube as the related links were always Glee songs I wanted to watch

ReputationRep:
    I always vow not to go on tumblr after seeing something I didn't really want to, but then break it when I need more gifs, some are so funny!

Just got trapped on YouTube as the related links were always Glee songs I wanted to watch
    I just clicked on this thread literally as you quoted me because there wasn't a new quote when I logged on. How spooky.

I didn't go on my personal tumblr for a while or check the tags because it was getting too creepy but then I buckled to see the New York pics and BTW. I'm careful what I look at now though, it's a weird place. I just follow select blogs that only reblog the interesting things.

:rofl: I've been there, trapped on youtube

ReputationRep:
    I just clicked on this thread literally as you quoted me because there wasn't a new quote when I logged on. How spooky.

I didn't go on my personal tumblr for a while or check the tags because it was getting too creepy but then I buckled to see the New York pics and BTW. I'm careful what I look at now though, it's a weird place. I just follow select blogs that only reblog the interesting things.

:rofl: I've been there, trapped on youtube
    I only check a couple, that tend to be alright, mainly for the New York pics too. It is a very weird place, I can't believe how people will take a tiny thing and go crazy with it, usually in a freaky way. Talking of the New York pics, I can't believe Lea and Chris had breakfast as Tiffany's! I love that film I totally wish I was with them.

Talking of pics/gifs... (BTW/promo spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is so true!

ReputationRep:
    I know, we should.

Jane is AWESOME!! As is her wife.

BUT here is the Chris/voting/tumblr thing.

http://heartsasmagnets.tumblr.com/po...lizabethhummel

I'm loving all the Chris videos and pictures after Darren's things the other week
    OMG whyyyy? There aren't enough words for how much I love him though. 'Thank you for sending me the link to your crazy sites.' Don't know why you'd send him links to Tumblr but I love his 'O right!' reaction to voting haha!

I think Azimo is my new favourite minor character! He makes me lol in every line!

ReputationRep:
    I only check a couple, that tend to be alright, mainly for the New York pics too. It is a very weird place, I can't believe how people will take a tiny thing and go crazy with it, usually in a freaky way. Talking of the New York pics, I can't believe Lea and Chris had breakfast as Tiffany's! I love that film I totally wish I was with them.

Talking of pics/gifs... (BTW/promo spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is so true!
    OMG that picture :rofl: glad to know he's taking it literally

Spoiler:
    Show
    those breakfast at Tiffany's pictures looked amazing! I was so jealous

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, SOWK gif

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm so glad I only go on tumblr when you link me to things! I'm only on the infinitely less scary livejournal community and here. The glee forums are too militant, even for me!

I'm watching BICO right now and I'm still sad they cut 'Ooh your lips look delicious'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I'm so glad I only go on tumblr when you link me to things! I'm only on the infinitely less scary livejournal community and here. The glee forums are too militant, even for me!

I'm watching BICO right now and I'm still sad they cut 'Ooh your lips look delicious'.
    So I have to go through the traumatising posts for you to look at the innocent ones? The things I do for this thread. I don't go on livejournal, it insists I log in most times which is just annoying. I thought Chris' reaction was pretty funny

I haven't been on the glee forums for ages now, no need when I have tumblr unless there's a link to it like there was this morning where I found that video.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw more Kurt/Sam ammunition in La Jazz Hot! They cut to Sam and he licked his lips! I need to wash my brain out with soap now! I actually saw more Kurt/Sam chemistry than Sam/Quinn chemistry in Duets so I don't know what Ryan Murphy was seeing! :laugh:
    Anyway... *goes to watch Klaine scenes on loop*

ReputationRep:
    I presume everyone has seen Chris Colfers new twitter profile pic?

fierce eyebrows!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Sorry for the long post people, whenever I'm offline for a while I feel the urge to comment on conversations I wasn't a part of and that are over. I do apologise.
    Thanks for the welcome, Ambs! I can't believe how much I've missed on this thread since I've been offline! lol! I watched Glee again on Channel 4 today - I love, love, love 'Loser Like Me'. Finally, they penned my anthem and the soundtrack to my life!!!

ReputationRep:

fierce eyebrows!
    LOVE IT! Lmao. Chris is too cool

ReputationRep:

fierce eyebrows!
    I love his beret and his outfit! He's so cool!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Starship?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And the awesome Glee reference! Well, G.L.E.E. reference. "Damn that G.L.E.E., they're always making twisted abominations of everything!"
    And it was Joe Walker that said it thought I'd spoiler it in case anyone is planning to watch it

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Starship?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And the awesome Glee reference! Well, G.L.E.E. reference. "Damn that G.L.E.E., they're always making twisted abominations of everything!"
    And it was Joe Walker that said it thought I'd spoiler it in case anyone is planning to watch it
    I've started watching it but that bit was already ruined by tumblr and its damn gifs lol I can't wait to see that bit. So far I'm loving it, Lauren and Joey with their love bugs

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.