Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I presume everyone has seen Chris Colfers new twitter profile pic?

fierce eyebrows!

When Chris tweeted and I saw that I :rofl:'d I was wondering when he'd change it from that GQ picture. I get way too excited when he tweets. Oh, and Darren last night when Obama was making that announcement and he said he hoped it was aliens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I've started watching it but that bit was already ruined by tumblr and its damn gifs lol I can't wait to see that bit. So far I'm loving it, Lauren and Joey with their love bugs
    I thought it was great I wasn't sure if I'd like it, as I assumed my love for AVPM/S was due to my love for Harry Potter, but it was awesome. And I just kept remembering that Darren wrote the songs too. I watched the people rather than the puppets most of the time though

When Chris tweeted and I saw that I :rofl:'d I was wondering when he'd change it from that GQ picture. I get way too excited when he tweets. Oh, and Darren last night when Obama was making that announcement and he said he hoped it was aliens.
    I love that backpack And I saw Darren's tweet, he's such a geek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I thought it was great I wasn't sure if I'd like it, as I assumed my love for AVPM/S was due to my love for Harry Potter, but it was awesome. And I just kept remembering that Darren wrote the songs too. I watched the people rather than the puppets most of the time though

I love that backpack And I saw Darren's tweet, he's such a geek.
    I was watching the people more too :rofl:

Note to everyone: don't watch To Sir, With Love after seeing BTW. Seeing the characters then, and thinking to now just makes you cry :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I presume everyone has seen Chris Colfers new twitter profile pic?

fierce eyebrows!
    Love it

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Has anyone seen Starship?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And the awesome Glee reference! Well, G.L.E.E. reference. "Damn that G.L.E.E., they're always making twisted abominations of everything!"
    And it was Joe Walker that said it thought I'd spoiler it in case anyone is planning to watch it
    I saw a few acts last night, but then my internet decided to die. I'm watching more when I can, it was awesome!

I did look at the bugs for a few characters, but at the actors for most am I the only one who thinks the one doing Bug (sorry, not enough of a Starkid to know their real names) is hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Love it

I saw a few acts last night, but then my internet decided to die. I'm watching more when I can, it was awesome!

I did look at the bugs for a few characters, but at the actors for most am I the only one who thinks the one doing Bug (sorry, not enough of a Starkid to know their real names) is hot?
    Joey? yup he is

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this? When Kurt met Blaine...

http://foreverkurt.tumblr.com/post/5...just-blossomed

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this? When Kurt met Blaine...

http://foreverkurt.tumblr.com/post/5...just-blossomed
    Oh my god, that is so beautiful! Normally fan videos make me cringe, but this is lovely! Thanks for the link!

Joey eh? Do you happen to know his last name, age and telephone number as well? I'm interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh my god, that is so beautiful! Normally fan videos make me cringe, but this is lovely! Thanks for the link!

Joey eh? Do you happen to know his last name, age and telephone number as well? I'm interested
    Last name Richter, I'm currently taking part in investigations to find out the last two. Diamonddust might have beaten me to it. I find his forearms hot.

ReputationRep:
    Last name Richter, I'm currently taking part in investigations to find out the last two. Diamonddust might have beaten me to it. I find his forearms hot.
    Haha, I love how we all like the same type. I don't remember fancying him in AVPM, but then again I was probably too distracted. I haven't paid attention to his arms yet... For me it's the great voice and sexy smirk.

EDIT: Just found out he was born on July 31, 1989. I'm relieved I'm not older than him And yeah, I just got that from Wikipedia... I'm such a Sherlock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Haha, I love how we all like the same type. I don't remember fancying him in AVPM, but then again I was probably too distracted. I haven't paid attention to his arms yet... For me it's the great voice and sexy smirk.

EDIT: Just found out he was born on July 31, 1989. I'm relieved I'm not older than him And yeah, I just got that from Wikipedia... I'm such a Sherlock.
    Wow he was only born the year before me? get. in.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I just came on here to post about Starship to find you've all beaten me to it! It's awesome, but as with AVPM/S, it's very long, so you need a while to watch it. Joey is definitely hot, and I loved the sci-fi/popular culture references (including a teeny glee dig )
    On a more glee related note, NoN is on E4 tonight!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm looking forward to it simply because of the Klainetana scene

ReputationRep:
    Wow he was only born the year before me? get. in.
    Born only 16 days before me! I would have guessed him to be a bit older, actually.

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Haha, I just came on here to post about Starship to find you've all beaten me to it! It's awesome, but as with AVPM/S, it's very long, so you need a while to watch it. Joey is definitely hot, and I loved the sci-fi/popular culture references (including a teeny glee dig )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, it really is very long. I've only seen the beginning, so I have lots more to look forward to!

Have fun with NoN! Now that the expactations are low and you know for sure there's an amazing episode coming after, it might be a bit better!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That really was an amazing scene. It's the only thing that kept me from crying of frustration because I stayed up so late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I need to get to the GLEE bit. Oh NoN, how I love thee. I'm looking forward to that scene too, more excited for prom next week though
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Born only 16 days before me! I would have guessed him to be a bit older, actually.

Yeah, it really is very long. I've only seen the beginning, so I have lots more to look forward to!

Have fun with NoN! Now that the expactations are low and you know for sure there's an amazing episode coming after, it might be a bit better!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That really was an amazing scene. It's the only thing that kept me from crying of frustration because I stayed up so late
    I thought he was about darren's age although I did see on his twitter he only graduated the other day. I assumed he'd just had an extra couple of years to do something else.

ReputationRep:
    Crazy fangirls drowning out Darren.

ReputationRep:
    Crazy fangirls drowning out Darren.

Hahaha, those little noises they keep making throughout :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ha. you guys know you'd be making just a much noise don't try and deny it
    hes "a hot peice of man ass" haha

ReputationRep:
    Once again someone is dragging the thread down into the dirt. I'd be sat there in stunned silence or on the floor, much as I was during the kliss.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm the screaming type of fangirl, actually. I'm the 'keep it cool otherwise he'll think you're insane and never marry you' type of fangirl, which is infinitely worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I don't think I'm the screaming type of fangirl, actually. I'm the 'keep it cool otherwise he'll think you're insane and never marry you' type of fangirl, which is infinitely worse.
    haha yes. much more calculating

ReputationRep:
    haha yes. much more calculating
    We like to be realistic with our expectations. He's not going to marry someone who's an obvious fangirl is he?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.