Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    haha yes. much more calculating
    Not to mention delusional.

ReputationRep:
    I love when the thread dissolves into this type of discussion :love: it brightens my day.

*goes back to searching for cheerleader Kurt gifs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Haha, I just came on here to post about Starship to find you've all beaten me to it! It's awesome, but as with AVPM/S, it's very long, so you need a while to watch it. Joey is definitely hot, and I loved the sci-fi/popular culture references (including a teeny glee dig )
    On a more glee related note, NoN is on E4 tonight!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm looking forward to it simply because of the Klainetana scene
    I felt like such a geek for loving the references. I even paused it after the Glee one, but mainly to look at Joe Walker's reaction, which was hilarious. The 'Kick It Up A Notch' song was great too.

I feel ripped off about NoN being on E4 tonight, as there's been no hiatus in the UK so it won't be the same for people watching it on 'real TV'.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And they won't get any disappoint of the huge break building up to such a widely disliked episode!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I felt like such a geek for loving the references. I even paused it after the Glee one, but mainly to look at Joe Walker's reaction, which was hilarious. The 'Kick It Up A Notch' song was great too.

I feel ripped off about NoN being on E4 tonight, as there's been no hiatus in the UK so it won't be the same for people watching it on 'real TV'.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And they won't get any disappoint of the huge break building up to such a widely disliked episode!
    Where is the glee one, I don't have time to finish watching today and I NEED to see that bit so if anyone knows which part its in let me know

ReputationRep:
    Cute ^^
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Cute ^^
    Would you mind putting the image in spoiler tags? It hasn't been aired here yet so we don't like to ruin it for those who wait to see it on TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Would you mind putting the image in spoiler tags? It hasn't been aired here yet so we don't like to ruin it for those who wait to see it on TV.
    Thanks for reminding me, completely forgot!

ReputationRep:
    phew, thank god I missed that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Thanks for reminding me, completely forgot!
    No problem It's a wonderful gif

Just reached the G.L.E.E bit in starship

ReputationRep:
    No problem It's a wonderful gif

Just reached the G.L.E.E bit in starship
    I have to finish an essay first, but then my plans consist of finishing Starship :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-bec...-that-is-glee/

ReputationRep:
    Just rewatched the pilot and, along with my amazement at how much everything has changed (Tina with a stutter seems really strange now), does anyone know if the a capella background music is actually from real songs? As one sounds weirdly like When I Get You Alone

ReputationRep:
    Just rewatched the pilot and, along with my amazement at how much everything has changed (Tina with a stutter seems really strange now), does anyone know if the a capella background music is actually from real songs? As one sounds weirdly like When I Get You Alone
    What do you mean? If it's lifted from real songs?

I agree it's weird watching it back now

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? If it's lifted from real songs?

I agree it's weird watching it back now
    Yeah, if its just composed for the show or actually based around real songs. It's probably just me looking into things too much and actually noticing the background music

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only just watched Go Your Own Way: wow at Finn and Rachel. Looks like Rumours could be an interesting episode, even if just to get the internet talking.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yet another spoiler I found out without knowing I was about to. One day I'm going to stop going on tumblr, people on there have not heard of spoiler alerts.

ReputationRep:
    'Anyway, what is the scene that gave Beck his one, Christ-like moment of doubt? Was it one of those oft-cited examples of Glee trying to persuade audiences that the gays are humans too (or at least as close to a human being as any character on the show)?'

Love it :rofl:

Yeah, I heard that too! I think most of it is original, but that's definitely When I Get You Alone.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if its just composed for the show or actually based around real songs. It's probably just me looking into things too much and actually noticing the background music

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only just watched Go Your Own Way: wow at Finn and Rachel. Looks like Rumours could be an interesting episode, even if just to get the internet talking.
    I'm not sure about the music...I think it's composed for the show...

EDIT: just found the one you're talking about, it is WIGYA. I remember now when I watched the commentary of the episode a few weeks ago I thought it sounded strangely like that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Go your own way looks amazing! Have you seen the finchel scenes being filmed in New York? I haven't posted any here because I have a Klaine bias but they've been on tumblr and look interesting

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yet another spoiler I found out without knowing I was about to. One day I'm going to stop going on tumblr, people on there have not heard of spoiler alerts.
    Oh no, that really sucks for you As usual, I quoted it before realising I shouldn't have, so I'm glad it's just a video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh no, that really sucks for you As usual, I quoted it before realising I shouldn't have, so I'm glad it's just a video.
    I know, I didn't see the video I saw someone who'd kindly written it out and it appeared on my roleplay dash arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So then I watched the video anyway because I knew anyway. One specific piece of information I did not want to know about before the episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    'Anyway, what is the scene that gave Beck his one, Christ-like moment of doubt? Was it one of those oft-cited examples of Glee trying to persuade audiences that the gays are humans too (or at least as close to a human being as any character on the show)?'

Love it :rofl:

Yeah, I heard that too! I think most of it is original, but that's definitely When I Get You Alone.
    I'm not sure about the music...I think it's composed for the show...

EDIT: just found the one you're talking about, it is WIGYA. I remember now when I watched the commentary of the episode a few weeks ago I thought it sounded strangely like that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Go your own way looks amazing! Have you seen the finchel scenes being filmed in New York? I haven't posted any here because I have a Klaine bias but they've been on tumblr and look interesting
    Glad I wasn't just going crazy about WIGYA I thought maybe I was haunted by it or something...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't seen any of the finchel scenes actually, I remember seeing them referenced but don't remember seeing any pictures. I tried to avoid the NY spoilers and then realised I wanted to see the pictures too much.

(Original post by Ambs)
    I clicked on it before realising I didn't want to see the spoiler, so as a reflex I shut my eyes :confused: glad it was a video though too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.