Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Glad I wasn't just going crazy about WIGYA I thought maybe I was haunted by it or something...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't seen any of the finchel scenes actually, I remember seeing them referenced but don't remember seeing any pictures. I tried to avoid the NY spoilers and then realised I wanted to see the pictures too much.

I clicked on it before realising I didn't want to see the spoiler, so as a reflex I shut my eyes :confused: glad it was a video though too!
    It's probably not that significant a spoiler to most people but it's just one I didn't want to see. I knew I was going to be on tumblr so I didn't even bother trying to avoid NY pictures :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    It's probably not that significant a spoiler to most people but it's just one I didn't want to see. I knew I was going to be on tumblr so I didn't even bother trying to avoid NY pictures :rofl:
    I try and avoid most spoilers now, after there was an influx of them around and I didn't want everything to be ruined. But the NY pictures were everywhere on tumblr, there was no point in resisting I think once the next couple of episodes are over, I might be more open to spoilers again!

Spoiler:
    Show
    There are so many gifs for SOWK and Kurt in BTW, sometimes I feel swamped by them! I love the 'Klaine approves' one that seems to be everywhere, from NoN.

ReputationRep:
    I try and avoid most spoilers now, after there was an influx of them around and I didn't want everything to be ruined. But the NY pictures were everywhere on tumblr, there was no point in resisting I think once the next couple of episodes are over, I might be more open to spoilers again!

Spoiler:
    Show
    There are so many gifs for SOWK and Kurt in BTW, sometimes I feel swamped by them! I love the 'Klaine approves' one that seems to be everywhere, from NoN.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, I love Klaine approves, I've been using it a lot. I love Kurt's BTW ones though and the hug one from SOWK. I think the spoiler thing went over the top for prom so I've been taking it more slowly, difficult to miss a lot of things though. I think they should stop releasing so many promos and songs before the episode airs because I can't not watch the promos. They feel as though it's my duty to watch them. I need help.

I'm not over excited for the episode tonight. I think it's because I don't believe it's Monday (it's felt like Sunday all day). This week has flown by though. I hope next week goes as quickly because it's prom and I definitely won't be able to contain myself. The promo for prom is tomorrow too. This is too much :eek3:

Suddenly I'm excited again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty glad Donald Trump hasn't commented on Glee. He'd be just as bad as Beck and all the other idiots in America who are going on about it being immoral

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I'm pretty glad Donald Trump hasn't commented on Glee. He'd be just as bad as Beck and all the other idiots in America who are going on about it being immoral
    Did you see the song example he used to demonstrate his argument :rofl: and the fact he's watched TWO WHOLE EPISODES. I'm surprised he didn't use Defying Gravity to demonstrate how it was teaching people they could fly.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, I love Klaine approves, I've been using it a lot. I love Kurt's BTW ones though and the hug one from SOWK. I think the spoiler thing went over the top for prom so I've been taking it more slowly, difficult to miss a lot of things though. I think they should stop releasing so many promos and songs before the episode airs because I can't not watch the promos. They feel as though it's my duty to watch them. I need help.

I'm not over excited for the episode tonight. I think it's because I don't believe it's Monday (it's felt like Sunday all day). This week has flown by though. I hope next week goes as quickly because it's prom and I definitely won't be able to contain myself. The promo for prom is tomorrow too. This is too much :eek3:

I watch all the promos and songs that they release, as they come up on Facebook and I just can't help it. And then I wish I hadn't seen so many of the songs before the episode. I love the promos though the prom promo better be great, it's sad to be excited for a promo!

Every time I watch another promo I get excited. And then I watched the new Harry Potter trailer as well, and turned into a mess of a fangirl

ReputationRep:
    If
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine are in the prom promo tomorrow I won't be able to hold my head up. They're never in the promos and I doubt they'll put them in this time to reveal their outifts beforehand but I NEED to see something of them from prom. It'll make me cry :cry: plus Jesse's back too so he could be in the promo. Too. many. feelings. I'm sorry for my flailing but this episode is so much bigger than the season finale for me.

ReputationRep:
    Glad I wasn't just going crazy about WIGYA I thought maybe I was haunted by it or something...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't seen any of the finchel scenes actually, I remember seeing them referenced but don't remember seeing any pictures. I tried to avoid the NY spoilers and then realised I wanted to see the pictures too much.

I clicked on it before realising I didn't want to see the spoiler, so as a reflex I shut my eyes :confused: glad it was a video though too!
    Being hunted by WIGYA = perfectly normal. It's Darren Criss singing about sex, what else did you expect? :dontknow:

I have learned to avert my eyes pretty well these past weeks! And I even managed to forget something I read on here. I'm not even joking, I really forgot a spoiler

I've been avoiding Tumblr for quite a while because of all those pics! I only discovered it a few weeks ago but my life feels empty now.

Spoiler:
    Show

That's odd, I actually thought today felt like a Tuesday. Perhaps it's because my timezone is one hour ahead of yours?

ReputationRep:
    I watch all the promos and songs that they release, as they come up on Facebook and I just can't help it. And then I wish I hadn't seen so many of the songs before the episode. I love the promos though the prom promo better be great, it's sad to be excited for a promo!

Every time I watch another promo I get excited. And then I watched the new Harry Potter trailer as well, and turned into a mess of a fangirl
    I'm gld someone else is so excited :hugs: I nearly missed the promo last week after the live episode I was watching, I hope I don't do that tomorrow because then I'll have to wait for it on youtube and I can't handle it!! I keep wishing I hadn't watched songs too before they air, that's why they need to stop releasing them. If I had self control I could stop myself, but I don't possess that quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Being hunted by WIGYA = perfectly normal. It's Darren Criss singing about sex, what else did you expect? :dontknow:

I have learned to avert my eyes pretty well these past weeks! And I even managed to forget something I read on here. I'm not even joking, I really forgot a spoiler

I've been avoiding Tumblr for quite a while because of all those pics! I only discovered it a few weeks ago but my life feels empty now.

That's odd, I actually thought today felt like a Tuesday. Perhaps it's because my timezone is one hour ahead of yours?
    I don't go on my personal tumblr often anymore but I still do my roleplays (writing fanfic all the time on there really makes time fly and I get to practice my writing skills. Win win.) and spoilers just keep popping up.

:rofl: I think it's 2 bank holiday weekends in a row that's thrown me off...I don't know how though they weren't any different from normal weekends.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, just read this on Twitter:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So, @DarrenCriss may not be in tomorrows' Episode of #GLEE, but who's excited for the return of April Rhodes!? @KChenoweth @UltimateGleeks

Pfffft. Not sure I'll be staying up then.

Also this: http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/05/02/darren-criss-a-day-in-the-life/

You probably all have Twitter and saw that for yourselves, but I'm jealous of e hine e being the only source of information on this thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm gld someone else is so excited :hugs: I nearly missed the promo last week after the live episode I was watching, I hope I don't do that tomorrow because then I'll have to wait for it on youtube and I can't handle it!! I keep wishing I hadn't watched songs too before they air, that's why they need to stop releasing them. If I had self control I could stop myself, but I don't possess that quality.
    I panic that there won't be a promo, but then remember there's always some random stuff before it. But then the promos just make me want to find spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show
    I will overanalyse the whole prom promo and anything they release next week before the episode. Especially if there's any hints of Klaine. I'm not even embarassed. I agree that there's unlikely to be though, due to their outfits and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Did you see the song example he used to demonstrate his argument :rofl: and the fact he's watched TWO WHOLE EPISODES. I'm surprised he didn't use Defying Gravity to demonstrate how it was teaching people they could fly.
    OMG imagine if he had watched the rocky horror glee show! hahaa

ReputationRep:
    I don't go on my personal tumblr often anymore but I still do my roleplays (writing fanfic all the time on there really makes time fly and I get to practice my writing skills. Win win.) and spoilers just keep popping up.

:rofl: I think it's 2 bank holiday weekends in a row that's thrown me off...I don't know how though they weren't any different from normal weekends.
    I don't even have the excuse of a holiday. I just live such an awkward disconnected life that my sister going to school every now and then is the only thing reminding me of what day of the week it is.

That's a good idea actually. I wish I was into fanfiction or something like a roleplay, it would be good for my writing skills. The only writing I do nowadays is practing for my SAT's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh no, just read this on Twitter:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So, @DarrenCriss may not be in tomorrows' Episode of #GLEE, but who's excited for the return of April Rhodes!? @KChenoweth @UltimateGleeks

Pfffft. Not sure I'll be staying up then.

Also this: http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/05/02/darren-criss-a-day-in-the-life/

You probably all have Twitter and saw that for yourselves, but I'm jealous of e hine e being the only source of information on this thread
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I saw something saying that the other day, but just thought "at least that means Klaine is safe then"

ReputationRep:
    darren criss, day in the life. Darren at a piano *dies*

http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/05/02...y-in-the-life/

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I saw something saying that the other day, but just thought "at least that means Klaine is safe then"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But it's just insane, they can't do that! I'm not too worried about Klaine actually. I'm sure they'll be together for most of season 3, then get a fight or something so they can get back together again because 'relationships get boring after a while', according to Ryan Murphy. He always does that: Finchel, Wemma, ...

My excitement for tomorrow's episode just hit rock bottom. And I'm sure that MTV recapper won't be too happy either, he loves his Klaine

ReputationRep:
    @ambs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you didn't know dcriss wasn't in the next episode? Where've you been under a rock?

I'll overanalyse the promo too. I expect gifs a plenty from it I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if there's anything in it to do with Klaine it'll be principal figgins talking about how two guys can't go to prom together or something to create drama. Damn Glee and its drama, I just wants my klaine.

ReputationRep:
    darren criss, day in the life. Darren at a piano *dies*

http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/05/02...y-in-the-life/
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Also this: http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/05/02...y-in-the-life/

That's just rude, woman!

ReputationRep:
    @ambs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you didn't know dcriss wasn't in the next episode? Where've you been under a rock?

I'll overanalyse the promo too. I expect gifs a plenty from it
    No, like I said I've been avoiding Tumblr and the things you and diamonddust spoiler on here. Not so different from under a rock, now I come to think of it!

I really wish I had known this earlier, damnit!

Me too. It'll be the only thing worth staying up for.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.