Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    @ambs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you didn't know dcriss wasn't in the next episode? Where've you been under a rock?

I'll overanalyse the promo too. I expect gifs a plenty from it I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if there's anything in it to do with Klaine it'll be principal figgins talking about how two guys can't go to prom together or something to create drama. Damn Glee and its drama, I just wants my klaine.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's actually drama I'd like, for some reason I really want them to have to overcome that. They can have drama together, just not apart!

I loved Darren Criss buying his own CD in that day in the life thing, he was so cute.

ReputationRep:
    *cries* I need to watch Starship but I want to watch it on my comp and I still have no Internet!

Night of Neglect in just over 15 mins! Let's see if it gets any better with rewatching...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    That's just rude, woman!
    I posted mine before I saw that :rofl: I hadn't refreshed the page. Congratulations on spotting something before me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Being hunted by WIGYA = perfectly normal. It's Darren Criss singing about sex, what else did you expect? :dontknow:

I have learned to avert my eyes pretty well these past weeks! And I even managed to forget something I read on here. I'm not even joking, I really forgot a spoiler

I've been avoiding Tumblr for quite a while because of all those pics! I only discovered it a few weeks ago but my life feels empty now.

That's odd, I actually thought today felt like a Tuesday. Perhaps it's because my timezone is one hour ahead of yours?
    Have I mentioned that I love you? everytime I hear WIGYA I'm a mixture of :drool: :lolwut: and :fan:. With a little bit of :adore:
    Cause ignoring the lyrics, the vocals are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Have I mentioned that I love you? everytime I hear WIGYA I'm a mixture of :drool: :lolwut: and :fan:. With a little bit of :adore:
    :rofl: those emoticons just made you look more crazy-fangirly than all your previous posts which is an amazing achievement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's actually drama I'd like, for some reason I really want them to have to overcome that. They can have drama together, just not apart!

I loved Darren Criss buying his own CD in that day in the life thing, he was so cute.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Right now all I want to see if fun, fun, fun (to quote one Rebecca Black), but I think it would be nice in season 3 and 4. I agree that relationships can get a bit boring when they're just together and nothing happens. Agreed, as long as they're having this drama together and Darren remains on Glee, I'm down with it

Me too I also loved this part:

My mom always gets on my case 'cause at meals I always eat super fast, and she's like 'you don't take time to enjoy your meal!' and I'm like 'no, I enjoy the crap outta that meal, that's why I ate it so fast!'"

I do that too!
    *cries* I need to watch Starship but I want to watch it on my comp and I still have no Internet!

Night of Neglect in just over 15 mins! Let's see if it gets any better with rewatching...
    Oh no, still no internet? Does that mean you can't watch the next episode tomorrow?
    I posted mine before I saw that :rofl: I hadn't refreshed the page. Congratulations on spotting something before me
    I know you didn't see it, but I still found it pretty hilarious! You really are the main source of information on this thread. Diamonddust is the best fangirl. Museobsessed is the normal one because she can wait for the episodes to air in the UK. Haha, I'm enjoying putting a label on everyone I'll think of some more.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, but RIGHT BACK ATCHA!! Haha, me too! :rofl: Excellent choice of smileys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I know you didn't see it, but I still found it pretty hilarious! You really are the main source of information on this thread. Diamonddust is the best fangirl. Museobsessed is the normal one because she can wait for the episodes to air in the UK. Haha, I'm enjoying putting a label on everyone I'll think of some more.
    I think we all know each other well enough on here to share names now, no? I'm Phoebe

ReputationRep:
    I aaaam the coolest girl in the whole wide world!
    Nooo-ooooooo-oooo to the status quuuuoooo-oooo!
    :love:

And we're on! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: those emoticons just made you look more crazy-fangirly than all your previous posts which is an amazing achievement.
    I don't know whether I should be honoured or offended! LOL commentator! Glee 4! :rofl:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Right now all I want to see if fun, fun, fun (to quote one Rebecca Black), but I think it would be nice in season 3 and 4. I agree that relationships can get a bit boring when they're just together and nothing happens. Agreed, as long as they're having this drama together and Darren remains on Glee, I'm down with it

My mom always gets on my case 'cause at meals I always eat super fast, and she's like 'you don't take time to enjoy your meal!' and I'm like 'no, I enjoy the crap outta that meal, that's why I ate it so fast!'"

I do that too!

Oh no, still no internet? Does that mean you can't watch the next episode tomorrow?

Go me!
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I don't know, but RIGHT BACK ATCHA!! Haha, me too! :rofl: Excellent choice of smileys.
    Thank you! :awesome:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I think we all know each other well enough on here to share names now, no? I'm Phoebe
    I've always liked that name since Hey Arnold! :blush:
    Mine's Michal. Not Michael haha!

ReputationRep:
    I love Brittany and her incredible knowledge of cat diseases. :rofl:

I still don't get what a night of neglect actually means apart from neglecting my Klaine!

ReputationRep:
    That would be nice! Hi Phoebe, I'm Amber!

I think I just managed to make this thread feel even more like a twelve-step program than usual

ReputationRep:
    I love Brittany and her incredible knowledge of cat diseases. :rofl:
    Agreed! Even though she's supposed to be stupid it felt so realistic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I do that too!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm torn between wanting it all to be fun and cute and wonderful, and wanting a bit of drama that they can overcome together. But I agree, just as long as Darren's on Glee I can survive a week without him though, just because I know prom is coming!

I loved how crazy hectic his life was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I do that too!

We sound like a really bad legion of doom. and my super hero name is the source of information. I'd rather have 'professional stalker' please.

My name's Natalie and I'm a gleekaholic.

ReputationRep:
    To my list of labels I should add that to me, e hine e feels like the natural leader, even before she became the actual leader. She just oozes authority.

Also, I constantly think everyone is older than me even though I'm probably the oldest one in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

I think I just managed to make this thread feel even more like a twelve-step program than usual
    We are so in tune with each other tonight, I did my Alcoholics Anonymous introduction, the page refreshed and showed me this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

But is it because everyone here is addicted to vests? Oh, Santana is great

So I don't feel left out, I'm Siobhan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    To my list of labels I should add that to me, e hine e feels like the natural leader, even before she became the actual leader. She just oozes authority.

Also, I constantly think everyone is older than me even though I'm probably the oldest one in this thread.
    Is that a polite way of saying I come across as bossy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it on E4? I watch it on there all the the time. It's an awesome show.

Monday 9pm E4 or 4oD.

Having to skip tonight's for an early nighter!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.