Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talon1579)
    Ya know Will is only 3 years older than Finn and Puck, don't u?
    What? Really? :eek:

(Original post by Christian_j)
    I know I'll piss off a load of people in this thread by saying this, but Schue is actually one of my least favourite characters after Ken Tanaka and Will's wife. I do find him embarrassing when he sings tbh.
    haha, it's your opinion - everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Will is my favourite character but I kind of agree with you a bit when he sings, it gets a bit cringy nevertheless, :love:

ReputationRep:
    Sue is by far my favourite character. Yes, she's a ***** but she comes out with some corkers. Legend :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I know I'll piss off a load of people in this thread by saying this, but Schue is actually one of my least favourite characters after Ken Tanaka and Will's wife. I do find him embarrassing when he sings tbh.
    I'm not massively into Will but I love his wife! She's hilarious, in a really annoying way. I agree with you about Ken though.

ReputationRep:
    *looks shocked*

Nah, you're entitled to your opinion. Much as I love the Schumeister, I think I can see why some people don't - what I see as being really cute others would probably think is annoying.

I still love him though :love:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any of the characters are that great. Luckily the music carries it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Sue is by far my favourite character. Yes, she's a ***** but she comes out with some corkers. Legend :laugh:
    Definitely :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    That's one way of putting it! I love her, she's hilarious. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I think its great, despite the ribbing and gay jibes I get from my mates. I just have to ask, is American high school anything remotely like this with all the different groups and the *****ing and the ice throwing etc? I can to the conclusion that our love of drink unites everybody and the unofficial drinking age of about 15 is preferable lol, in my area anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Weakest episode. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    One thing I've been wondering is that in Heroes and Glee the cheerleaders walk about in their uniforms. Does that actually happen in American schools or do they really just wear normal clothes when they aren't cheerleading and it's only to identify them as cheerleaders that they wear the uniform in tv shows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    One thing I've been wondering is that in Heroes and Glee the cheerleaders walk about in their uniforms. Does that actually happen in American schools or do they really just wear normal clothes when they aren't cheerleading and it's only to identify them as cheerleaders that they wear the uniform in tv shows?
    No they actually do wear the outfits (if the school has them). And also the footballers wear their jackets and etc.

ReputationRep:
    SWEET CAROLINE ... DADADA ! I love that song by PUCK.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Sue's and Puck's personalities returned to them by the end of the episode ...I was getting worried there lol

I can see how Will can sometimes be cringey but I love him anyway.

But no-one beats Sue. The red suit she was in today was hilarious.

PS. American high school sounds appalling ha

ReputationRep:
    I love Will and Emma - they are so blatantly made for each other!

The annoying whiny little brat Rachel is so better off with Puck...I like Finn but Puck's just awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    I'm not massively into Will but I love his wife! She's hilarious, in a really annoying way. I agree with you about Ken though.
    i love your avatar :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I'm glad Sue's and Puck's personalities returned to them by the end of the episode ...I was getting worried there lol

I can see how Will can sometimes be cringey but I love him anyway.

But no-one beats Sue. The red suit she was in today was hilarious.

PS. American high school sounds appalling ha
    I completely agree, Sue all loved up just doesn't work! Best character :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealityIsDull)
    i love your avatar :love:
    Puck = :drool: :love:

ReputationRep:
    I agree about Will and Emma, they are really cute together :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    SPOILER:

Spoiler:
    Show
    No, it's too obvious and cliché, I don't like it. They were always going to end up together in some kind of scene at the end like that... What would have been awesome is if Will and Sue got together! Now THAT would have bee a twist! :awesome:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.