Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    There are no words

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gleek.

I LOVED their version of Born This Way. KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

Although at the end of the song that Blaine and his backing band (the rest of Warblers) sang for Kurt I was screaming at them to kiss. But they didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    There are no words

:lolwut:

Spoiler:
    Show

OK, even though I despise children, he's quite adorable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I'm a gleek.

I LOVED their version of Born This Way. KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although at the end of the song that Blaine and his backing band (the rest of Warblers) sang for Kurt I was screaming at them to kiss. But they didn't.
    I loved it too

Spoiler:
    Show
    I liked that they hugged at the end of that song, it seemed to fit the moment but I do think they should've kissed in NoN or BTW (or rumours, which they won't because Blaine's not in it) because every other couple just kisses when they meet or are together...Will and Holly got 2 kisses in NoN and they only got together for 2 seconds. I'd like their next kiss to be just a small, insignificant moment so it's not like they're only letting them kiss in big moments.

ReputationRep:
    Prom Blaine

http://kurtthestarporcelain.tumblr.c...-to-blaine-and

ReputationRep:
    My sister's called Jess /useless piece of information (I hope you're not her :ninja:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm looking forward to tonight's ep because I know Kurt will definitely be in it. I also saw a picture of tumblr saying ''the most anticipated moment of Rumours for Klaine shippers'' with a picture of Kurt's locker and a blank space where Blaine's face used to be above the courage thing :rofl: the courage letters are still there so people are wondering if it'll still be Blaine's picture or one of both of them. It looks like a pretty funny episode plus we get the prom promo after. I'm pretty sure most people on my twitter are watching the episode purely for the prom promo.

I really don't know whether to watch live or not tonight...I'm looking forward to it but if I go to sleep I can watch it in the morning in HD minus the adverts and waiting.
    Unless you're secretly my 15 year old brother, then no haha. I never watch live, I get way too tired to stay up. I watch it when I get up in the morning, it's something really lovely to wake up to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope Kurt puts up a picture of the two of them, that'd be really sweet! And yes, the prom promo is THE most important thing, I hope we get some snippets of Kurt's prom outfit, it sounds amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Unless you're secretly my 15 year old brother, then no haha. I never watch live, I get way too tired to stay up. I watch it when I get up in the morning, it's something really lovely to wake up to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope Kurt puts up a picture of the two of them, that'd be really sweet! And yes, the prom promo is THE most important thing, I hope we get some snippets of Kurt's prom outfit, it sounds amazing
    I might save it for tomorrow then...I just get paranoid that a link won't be put up, which is stupid considering there's always loads.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think they'll show us Kurt's outfit before the episode, I think they'll tease us by showing something linked to Klaine but not actually them. The pictures and video that came out yesterday behind the scenes still had no Kurt. I'd love it to be a picture of them both together but I don't know if they'd do that...

I'm so excited :woo:

ReputationRep:
    and we now have confirmation of a certain song being sung by a certain someone to a certain someone else in a certain upcoming episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.amazon.com/Gonna-Teach-Boyfriend-Dance-Version/dp/B004YZBYTI/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid =1304422926&sr=1-24

This is a version of it

it was said to be from Blaine to Kurt but we don't know if it's that or if he's just singing it as prom entertainment. If he's singing it to Kurt the lyrics aren't really appropriate but this is Blaine

ReputationRep:
    and we now have confirmation of a certain song being sung by a certain someone to a certain someone else in a certain upcoming episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.amazon.com/Gonna-Teach-Boyfriend-Dance-Version/dp/B004YZBYTI/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid =1304422926&sr=1-24

This is a version of it

it was said to be from Blaine to Kurt but we don't know if it's that or if he's just singing it as prom entertainment. If he's singing it to Kurt the lyrics aren't really appropriate but this is Blaine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That turned out a lot less exciting than I hoped. I thought it would be Blaine singing to Kurt, what with the 'boyfriend' lyric speculation, but as you said it's not very appropriate.. Ohhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That turned out a lot less exciting than I hoped. I thought it would be Blaine singing to Kurt, what with the 'boyfriend' lyric speculation, but as you said it's not very appropriate.. Ohhhhh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know someone said it mentioned the word boyfriend a lot when it's not even in the actual song :rofl: still, it could be nice and if Blaine's singing at prom that's fine by me

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know someone said it mentioned the word boyfriend a lot when it's not even in the actual song :rofl: still, it could be nice and if Blaine's singing at prom that's fine by me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed, I'm quite happy that Blaine's singing at prom . Just would've added yet another layer of awesomeness to the already very awesome sounding prom episode

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that I had a £25 gift certificate on amazon...

I've spent most of it downloading Glee music :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that I had a £25 gift certificate on amazon...

I've spent most of it downloading Glee music :rolleyes:
    I've been there I'm currently saving gift certificates for the next DVD of season 2. I can't wait to have these episodes on DVD :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I've been there I'm currently saving gift certificates for the next DVD of season 2. I can't wait to have these episodes on DVD :woo:
    I haven't got any of the DVDs :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show

But I do have every episode of Glee that's currently out on my external hard drive... My friend gets them about an hour after they've first aired in the USA and he transfers them onto my HD for me

He has all the music as well, but the qualify of amazon mp3 downloads is a lot better, hence why I buy the music.

I can't actually watch DVDs at the moment so I'm having to get him to get hold of all of the films I want to watch... I've got over 300 DVDs at uni and I can't watch a single one...

(My TV screen is ****ed so can't watch DVDs on it and my DVD player on my laptop is broken. And because my DVD player (for my TV) is the cheapest one possible, I can't hook it up to my laptop. :cry: )

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any of the DVDs :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show

But I do have every episode of Glee that's currently out on my external hard drive... My friend gets them about an hour after they've first aired in the USA and he transfers them onto my HD for me

He has all the music as well, but the qualify of amazon mp3 downloads is a lot better, hence why I buy the music.

I can't actually watch DVDs at the moment so I'm having to get him to get hold of all of the films I want to watch... I've got over 300 DVDs at uni and I can't watch a single one...

(My TV screen is ****ed so can't watch DVDs on it and my DVD player on my laptop is broken. And because my DVD player (for my TV) is the cheapest one possible, I can't hook it up to my laptop. :cry: )
    I only got the DVDs a few weeks ago but have already overplayed the season 2 one :woo: I have most of the music on CDs because my sister buys me them all for birthdays and Christmas. She doesn't know what else I like...

Ooh and to everyone, I just joined a roleplay as Jesse (my first one as Jesse) and I never realised how many amazing gifs he has. Jonathan Groff is a master of faces.

ReputationRep:
    Are are you all talking about the US Glee? I'm working on the UK timings. I didn't think yesterday's was that interesting since I didn't know any of the songs but loved that Brittany was part of the brainiacs! And loved Blaine being all angry :love: I just love Blaine being anything really

ReputationRep:
    There are no words

LMAO! The only kid thing I've liked on YouTube was a 2 year old singing The Ballad of Booth from Assassins! *I* still don't know it off by heart! :laugh:

e hine e! Yup, Jonathan Groff can give Darren a run for his money with the mad faces! :rofl: That's why I need a diva off between them at some distant point in the future! Can you imagine how awesome that would be?

I still don't have my modem. Luckily I'm not very fussed about tonight's ep! If it isn't here by next week's ep I'm going to call Sky get my mum to call Sky and verbally abuse the person who was meant to send out my damn modem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Are are you all talking about the US Glee? I'm working on the UK timings. I didn't think yesterday's was that interesting since I didn't know any of the songs but loved that Brittany was part of the brainiacs! And loved Blaine being all angry :love: I just love Blaine being anything really
    Angry Blaine... :love: I still can't work out why the shove was sort of hot! :blush:

The shove, Britanny and Mercedes were the best bits of the episode!
    Ain't no waaay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    You will fit in so well here. We all love Blaine being anything and anyone who doesn't we just ignore we spoiler all US things because there are a few people watching to UK timings

(Original post by S_123)

(Original post by diamonddust)
    LMAO! The only kid thing I've liked on YouTube was a 2 year old singing The Ballad of Booth from Assassins! *I* still don't know it off by heart! :laugh:

e hine e! Yup, Jonathan Groff can give Darren a run for his money with the mad faces! :rofl: That's why I need a diva off between them at some distant point in the future! Can you imagine how awesome that would be?

I still don't have my modem. Luckily I'm not very fussed about tonight's ep! If it isn't here by next week's ep I'm going to call Sky get my mum to call Sky and verbally abuse the person who was meant to send out my damn modem!
    I take it you'll be able to see the one thing that matters tonight-the wonder that is prom promo.

Well in this RP the Blaine is interested in Blesse and Quinn is interested in St Fabray so I'm deciding which one I want to tango with.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

This is a version of it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh. :erm: Is this Blaine fail again? :rofl: I should probably listen properly before I judge him! Sorry Blaine!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.