Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I finally have a Glee sig

I've been searching for a gif of that scene pretty much all of last night..

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohmigoshheloookssofamngooooooooo d! Excuse me... :drool: I need a Blaine dammit! /shameless drooling
    I thought that guy was Ryan Murphy until I realised he was a little bit, well, black!

(Original post by e hine e)
    You will fit in so well here. We all love Blaine being anything and anyone who doesn't we just ignore we spoiler all US things because there are a few people watching to UK timings

I take it you'll be able to see the one thing that matters tonight-the wonder that is prom promo.

Well in this RP the Blaine is interested in Blesse and Quinn is interested in St Fabray so I'm deciding which one I want to tango with.
    Blesse??? *dies with laughter* What a funny couple name! go for that! Quinn needs to be aloneeee! You know what I need in my life? Klainetanaesse interaction!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    E hine e's prom link
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It IS Ryan Murphy and he's not black! D'oh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I finally have a Glee sig

I've been searching for a gif of that scene pretty much all of last night..
    You should've asked, I have a folder full (not creepy at all)

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohmigoshheloookssofamngooooooooo d! Excuse me... :drool: I need a Blaine dammit! /shameless drooling
    I thought that guy was Ryan Murphy until I realised he was a little bit, well, black!

Blesse??? *dies with laughter* What a funny couple name! go for that! Quinn needs to be aloneeee! You know what I need in my life? Klainetanaesse interaction!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He looks AMAZING. Kurt is one lucky guy, he's the only prom guy I've seen so far who looks respectable :rofl: there's some hilarious pictures on tumblr of Ryan and Blaine because of that 'I'll never say goodbye to you Blaine' being one.

I actually thing the song could be sweet now I've listened a few times. As long as he doesn't call Kurt a girl

Blesse is a cool name I suppose it could be St Blaine either :rofl: I'm currently flirting with Quinn but I just realised I have no idea of how to be in a straight couple. Major life fail :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    E hine e's prom link
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It IS Ryan Murphy and he's not black! D'oh!
    The inventor of your eyes rests peacefully.

ReputationRep:
    I've decided I am staying up tonight to watch :party: I'm beyond help :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I'm a gleek.

I LOVED their version of Born This Way. KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although at the end of the song that Blaine and his backing band (the rest of Warblers) sang for Kurt I was screaming at them to kiss. But they didn't.
    Hi there! And YES, they really should have!

(Original post by S_123)
    Are are you all talking about the US Glee? I'm working on the UK timings. I didn't think yesterday's was that interesting since I didn't know any of the songs but loved that Brittany was part of the brainiacs! And loved Blaine being all angry :love: I just love Blaine being anything really
    THIS!! I didn't like that episode much either, and I blame it for the low number of viewers for Born This Way (which is awesome).

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I should stay up to watch it. After what I found out yesterday I'm angry with this episode before I've even seen it. And I'm tired - I decided I wanted to make pizza today and I only finished cleaning up about an hour ago. I can't even be bothered to get the flour out of my hair.

ReputationRep:
    Angry Blaine... :love: I still can't work out why the shove was sort of hot! :blush:
    I know!! Why was a shove hot? Perhaps because he was sort of protecting Kurt? All I know is that I rewinded it about 5 times to watch that bit over and over :fan: (I told my sister it was because I couldn't understand what he said and I couldn't possibly carry on without knowing )

You will fit in so well here. We all love Blaine being anything and anyone who doesn't we just ignore we spoiler all US things because there are a few people watching to UK timings.
    Ah I see about the spoiler thing. And yes! The only reason I got into Glee was because I'd seen Darren Criss on A Very Potter Musical and wanted to see him in Glee as well :love: I'm so glad I did!

ReputationRep:
    Good choice! I'm staying up even though my friend is over, she's watching on UK time so I can't give anything away to her.

Oooh, I bought tickets for Glee Live today My friends and I couldn't pass up the opportunity, even though our non-Gleek friends have been severely scorning us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I'm not sure if I should stay up to watch it. After what I found out yesterday I'm angry with this episode before I've even seen it. And I'm tired - I decided I wanted to make pizza today and I only finished cleaning up about an hour ago. I can't even be bothered to get the flour out of my hair.
    Flour in your hair :rofl: I'm looking forward to this episode :party: don't rain on my parade

(Original post by S_123)
    I know!! Why was a shove hot? Perhaps because he was sort of protecting Kurt? All I know is that I rewinded it about 5 times to watch that bit over and over :fan: (I told my sister it was because I couldn't understand what he said and I couldn't possibly carry on without knowing )

Ah I see about the spoiler thing. And yes! The only reason I got into Glee was because I'd seen Darren Criss on A Very Potter Musical and wanted to see him in Glee as well :love: I'm so glad I did!
    So you're a starkid who went to Glee, interesting. You're the first of that species I've met I saw someone on tumblr the other day who knew AVPM first and had been watching Glee all season and only just realised it was Darren Criss playing Blaine and they didn't really like his character :facepalm:

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Good choice! I'm staying up even though my friend is over, she's watching on UK time so I can't give anything away to her.

Oooh, I bought tickets for Glee Live today My friends and I couldn't pass up the opportunity, even though our non-Gleek friends have been severely scorning us.
    I am not jealous

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    This Jesse roleplay is going very well. I'm currently flirting with both Blaine and Quinn while at an open mike in the Lima Bean.

ReputationRep:

Ooh, that's amazing! For which date? If I manage to get back on my friend's good side, I might be going on the 29th

Flour in your hair :rofl: I'm looking forward to this episode :party: don't rain on my parade
    I just had a shower; I found a bit of dough as well and that just disgusted me. I'm almost as crazy as Emma now - two showers a day!

I'm still not sure if I should watch it tonight. On the one hand I want to because I love watching it with you guys and I feel like I deserve a reward after working my butt off to feed 7 people. On the other hand I know I shouldn't; I'm already tired and I need to get up at 8. Also, I know tomorrow is going to be a horrible day and keeping it for tomorrow would mean I have at least one thing to look forward to.

This is the hardest decision I made all week - my life is so exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Ooh, that's amazing! For which date? If I manage to get back on my friend's good side, I might be going on the 29th

I just had a shower; I found a bit of dough as well and that just disgusted me. I'm almost as crazy as Emma now - two showers a day!

I'm still not sure if I should watch it tonight. On the one hand I want to because I love watching it with you guys and I feel like I deserve a reward after working my butt off to feed 7 people. On the other hand I know I shouldn't; I'm already tired and I need to get up at 8. Also, I know tomorrow is going to be a horrible day and keeping it for tomorrow would mean I have at least one thing to look forward to.

This is the hardest decision I made all week - my life is so exciting!
    The 28th

I really want to watch tonight, but I'm so tired already. But I'm busy tomorrow evening too, so when would I watch it?!

ReputationRep:
    The 28th

I really want to watch tonight, but I'm so tired already. But I'm busy tomorrow evening too, so when would I watch it?!
    I really hope I can go too - it's bound to be fun, fun, fun! (Really can't help quoting Rebecca).

Good luck deciding what to do! I won't be watching; I'm not even that tired anymore, but my internet is slow today and the livestreams keep freezing. I'll just watch it tomorrow and read back a few pages on here so it'll feel like I'm watching with the rest of the thread There's no excluding me from any of the conversations on here, not since I discovered I can quote multiple posts at once! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everyone's freaking out about the kilt!! I need gifs!
    *iz ded* I love mad Tumblr folks! Kurt...Klaine...twirl...the KILT! I can't even type! Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Promo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just abused the play button! Braveheart reference, ***** slap, and that catchy 5 second hook of Blaine's song...is it Tuesday yet? Kurt's sad face makes me sad! Return of Jesse makes me happy!

What are you guys doing sleeping and shiz?? The promo guys, the promo! I didn't stay up for this, just couldn't sleep! You'd be happier if you were sad insomniacs like me! I am aware there's probably a contradiction in there somewhere but I don't care 'cause the promo is epic!
    'Tis my bedtime now!

ReputationRep:
    Promo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just abused the play button! Braveheart reference, ***** slap, and that catchy 5 second hook of Blaine's song...is it Tuesday yet? Kurt's sad face makes me sad! Return of Jesse makes me happy!

What are you guys doing sleeping and shiz?? The promo guys, the promo! I didn't stay up for this, just couldn't sleep! You'd be happier if you were sad insomniacs like me! I am aware there's probably a contradiction in there somewhere but I don't care 'cause the promo is epic!
    'Tis my bedtime now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, the kilt! And no one thought we'd get it in the promo So glad I stayed up for that. I need that prom!

Totally agree, although I didn't come on here afterwards Soon it'll be next Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked at the lack of new posts on here, I usually wake up to a couple of new pages after a US episode!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually quite liked last nights episode! True there was no Blaine and not very much Kurt, and they didn't use April as good as they could've, but the songs were great (loved Santana's rendition of Songbird) and the Sam storyline was good, not to mention Quinn getting even more *****y and jealous of Rachel, which leads me onto the...
    PROM PROMO!! Okay, the fact that 20 seconds of that were better than the entire 40 minutes of the episode should get us very excited indeed! Loved Kurt's outfit, very glad we saw a glimpse of it . And Quinn slaps Rachel :eek:. Can't wait to see that scene in full!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.