Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Promo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just abused the play button! Braveheart reference, ***** slap, and that catchy 5 second hook of Blaine's song...is it Tuesday yet? Kurt's sad face makes me sad! Return of Jesse makes me happy!

What are you guys doing sleeping and shiz?? The promo guys, the promo! I didn't stay up for this, just couldn't sleep! You'd be happier if you were sad insomniacs like me! I am aware there's probably a contradiction in there somewhere but I don't care 'cause the promo is epic!
    'Tis my bedtime now!
    I want you to take a long careful look at what you wrote here and if you thought even for one second I'd be asleep during the festivities of last night I want you to take a long careful look at yourself.

TSR wouldn't let me on this thread or any other thread at all last night, it was only loading the top logo and the page numbers then stopping. I was like :cry: :sad: I tried logging out it still wouldn't load them, tried on my phone still wasn't happening. I would've been in a rage but I was so looking forward to the prom-o (and, of course the episode) I really couldn't be mad. Instead I had a live chat with my fellow rpers but it wasn't the same because they're American and didn't know what weetabix was. They were also more bothered about Sam than the prom-o.

Anyway....prom-o

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMGOMGOMGOMG there are not enough OMGs. I was keeping calm through the episode but as each second passed all I could think of was the promo (and the episode was actually good in my opinion). I thought there was no way Klaine would be in it at all because the Glee people are like that...then as soon as I heard Finn saying something rocked I thought ithastobekurtithastobekurtkiltku rtkiltkurt. Kurt then proceeded to twirl and my heart went missing. THEN we got them standing next to each other, THEN we got Blaine's solo THEN we got the ultrasadkurt face. IT WAS SO GOOD. The kilt looks awesome. I also thought Jesse wouldn't be in the promo and I actually managed to miss him when I first watched it (using my Klaine filter well). Anyway, he's looking mighty fine.

I then proceeded to reblog on tumblr, found the video on tumblr and kept watching it over and over (then just watching the kiltshowingoff scene over and over. When I got in bed at 3am I still couldn't get on here and it almost killed me but my head was full of promklaine so I was fine.

ReputationRep:
    And now the episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bits that stuck out for me:

a) Puck said 'they (Quinn and Kurt) both have boyfriends'. BESTMOMENTOFTHEEPISODE

b) Sam delivered pizza to Kurt at Dalton. DATE

c) Kurt's hair in that locker scene was awesome

d) Kurt's outfit in the locker scene was also awesome

e) Kurt's outfit in Don't Stop was also awesome

f) Kurt was awesome

g) Kurt's coat that Sam wore (to give the kummers a little something to gif over for the next eternity while they're not together) was apparently for earth day. Earth day is the 22nd April. Also known as my birthday. That jacket is my birthday jacket.

h) songbird was good, didn't expect much more from brittana given that barfie are supposed to be going to prom together

i) Chord's acting was great, the little kids were adorable. Don't like how his storyline was kind of shoved into the last 10 minutes though

j) is it inappropriate that during the final song all I could think of was how hot Rachel looked?

ReputationRep:
    and now tsr is showing all weird for me. It's okay, I will keep calm and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    go watch Kurt twirl

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh no way - i was so excited about i'm not gonna teach your boyfriend to dance and it's BLAINE singing it? i might die when that happenss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh no way - i was so excited about i'm not gonna teach your boyfriend to dance and it's BLAINE singing it? i might die when that happenss
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is we've been waiting for confirmation of his boyfriend song for weeks. Feels like months but that's just me. The performance looks great from the promo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that song is so quintessentially Darren, I can't even deal with it!

ReputationRep:
    Having so much fun playing Jesse. I never knew I could be such a sassy *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    And now the episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bits that stuck out for me:

a) Puck said 'they (Quinn and Kurt) both have boyfriends'. BESTMOMENTOFTHEEPISODE

b) Sam delivered pizza to Kurt at Dalton. DATE

c) Kurt's hair in that locker scene was awesome

d) Kurt's outfit in the locker scene was also awesome

e) Kurt's outfit in Don't Stop was also awesome

f) Kurt was awesome

g) Kurt's coat that Sam wore (to give the kummers a little something to gif over for the next eternity while they're not together) was apparently for earth day. Earth day is the 22nd April. Also known as my birthday. That jacket is my birthday jacket.

h) songbird was good, didn't expect much more from brittana given that barfie are supposed to be going to prom together

i) Chord's acting was great, the little kids were adorable. Don't like how his storyline was kind of shoved into the last 10 minutes though

j) is it inappropriate that during the final song all I could think of was how hot Rachel looked?
    TSR was playing up for me too, but it would load the whole page eventually.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Totally agree about a) It was such a small thing, but so good. The episode was pretty decent for one with so little Kurt and no Blaine. Rachel as a character is weirdly growing on me, I really want her and Kurt to hang out more. Chord and the kids were so cute, especially during the final song, but I do agree his storyline was shoved to the end.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop listening to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance with you! What a TUNE! I need it to be leaked so I can hear Darren sing it because that snatch in the promo got me hooked!

Unrelated to the spoiler but is the Warblers' album out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    TSR was playing up for me too, but it would load the whole page eventually.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Totally agree about a) It was such a small thing, but so good. The episode was pretty decent for one with so little Kurt and no Blaine. Rachel as a character is weirdly growing on me, I really want her and Kurt to hang out more. Chord and the kids were so cute, especially during the final song, but I do agree his storyline was shoved to the end.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm glad you agree about the Puck thing, this is why I love this thread. The people I was talking to were like 'aw Sam' and 'why is Brittana not on yet' and I was sat there going 'Puck just acknowledged Blaine as a boyfriend why does no one care?'. The Sam thing was weird...going to all that trouble to cast his family then only using them for 10 minutes..I know they needed the build up but it seemed a bit weird.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    I can't stop listening to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance with you! What a TUNE! I need it to be leaked so I can hear Darren sing it because that snatch in the promo got me hooked!

Unrelated to the spoiler but is the Warblers' album out yet?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've had just that clip in my head ALL DAY. He sounds amazing on that bit :woo: should be leaked tomorrow evening based on the past few weeks. I don't think I'll listen to the songs before the episode though, or watch leaked scenes. I'm surprised they put so much Klaine in the promo, it's like they've shown a clip of every scene they're in during the episode almost. I have a horrible feeling some scenes with them will be cut because there's so much to fit in. Unless it's a klaine centric episode in which case I'm all in favour

I think the date was around mid May...

ReputationRep:
    Latest episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    Contained way too much Will for my liking. Meh, I'm not particularly keen on the character, so I skipped past all the April/Will parts :teehee:

and... obviously there wasn't enough Kurt. However, it was pretty okay. I loved Santana's song! That girl is really growing on me

I couldn't believe Rachel in this episode... her forwardness was really grating on me. I mean singing a love song to her ex-boyfriend in front of the entire Glee club plus her ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend. I really don't know anyone who would do that :lolwut:

Fair enough, she is still in love with him... fight for him and all that jazz--whatever but she needs to play her cards right and stop being so obvious about it--especially in front of Quinn because it's not cool!

Prom
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Soo excited! Quin/Rachel smack down should be fierce :O

I've seen the comments about Kurt's teary eyes but am I the only one who's thinking... maybe they're happy tears? I won't speculate further because I'm probably wrong and he might actually just be upset... which sucks.

Kurt's kilt looks awesome :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

However, I will say this...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was expecting bare legs :ninja:

Can we just take a moment to sit and cry at the beauty of this.

Spoiler:
    Show

and this

That is all.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Amazing... aww, they have matching flowers :love:

ReputationRep:
    Can we just take a moment to sit and cry at the beauty of this.

Spoiler:
    Show

and this

and this

and just for good measure, this

That is all.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ah ha! I think I do spy some leggingy/trouser things on under the kilt! I didn't think he would go bare legged (as that spoiler girl said he did)! I don't know why I'm so pleased with myself! Is there any way to save those moving image things to my computer? I think I'd like it as a screen saver. Not sure that's possible.

Sorry, I totally haven't been keeping up with posting on this thread - just too many essays and work But I have been trying vaguely to keep up. I missed all of the AA introductions, but I'm Emma, by the way :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Latest episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    Contained way too much Will for my liking. Meh, I'm not particularly keen on the character, so I skipped past all the April/Will parts :teehee:

and... obviously there wasn't enough Kurt. However, it was pretty okay. I loved Santana's song! That girl is really growing on me

I couldn't believe Rachel in this episode... her forwardness was really grating on me. I mean singing a love song to her ex-boyfriend in front of the entire Glee club plus her ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend. I really don't know anyone who would do that :lolwut:

Fair enough, she is still in love with him... fight for him and all that jazz--whatever but she needs to play her cards right and stop being so obvious about it--especially in front of Quinn because it's not cool!

Prom
    Spoiler:
    Show

I've seen the comments about Kurt's teary eyes but am I the only one who's thinking... maybe they're happy tears? I won't speculate further because I'm probably wrong and he might actually just be upset... which sucks.

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I was just writing my post about Kurt's lack of bare legs as you posted! Except I approve of the leggings! Not sure why, but I think it looks neater and more Kurt. Not that I wouldn't have appreciated bare legs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ah ha! I think I do spy some leggingy/trouser things on under the kilt! I didn't think he would go bare legged (as that spoiler girl said he did)! I don't know why I'm so pleased with myself! Is there any way to save those moving image things to my computer? I think I'd like it as a screen saver. Not sure that's possible.

Sorry, I totally haven't been keeping up with posting on this thread - just too many essays and work But I have been trying vaguely to keep up. I missed all of the AA introductions, but I'm Emma, by the way :hello:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I expected the boots when they first announced the kilt and was surprised when the extra said he didn't have anything underneath (especially when the other extra said he kept taking his kilt off in between takes too.many.images.). I think he looks awesome! No one can call that girly at all (I can't believe people thought that anyway). With his legs covered it means he can twirl all he likes too (I hope they keep Blaine spinning him in the dance scene because that would be just too sweet for words. I've written too much about a millisecond of a clip but I don't care. I don't think you can get them to move on your desktop but they will save and move just like normal pictures with a right click. You can always keep your picture viewer open and stare at it lol

and :hello: we need to collect all the names together on a post to learn them because I'm confused already

(Original post by Toph)
    Latest episode

Spoiler:
    Show

Prom
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the matching flowers look so amazing! They could be happy tears but he just looks in shock there...knowing Glee that shot probably isn't even in the episode. They said he owned the moment though so GO KURT! There is never enough Kurt in an episode, I did enjoy it though (despite all the Will. April actually seems better this season although I still dislike her character). I love your overuse of spoilers :woo: it's so awesome :woo: I'd do it too if I could be bothered to keep typing them out.

I just realised it's the first time in ages I haven't already watched the previous night's episode at least 3 times. I think that's mainly because I've been watching the prom-o an unhealthy number of times though...

ReputationRep:
    All this spoiler chat is going to wind museobsessed and Ambs (if she's still avoiding) right up. I like this.

ReputationRep:
    Glee Volume 6 CD is now available for pre-order
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/...-6/id434435751
    There are some song spoilers for the last few episodes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really excited about any of them

ReputationRep:
    Darren Criss, live solo show in london is all I'm hearing at this moment :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Glee Volume 6 CD is now available for pre-order
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/...-6/id434435751
    There are some song spoilers for the last few episodes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really excited about any of them

Spoiler:
    Show
    They don't look that impressive

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They don't look that impressive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm really disappointed, I thought they'd be doing awesome songs for nationals. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong and make everything amazing!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/darren-criss-tickets

hnnnnnnnngg

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.