Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't go see Glee in Manchester either. :cry: It's easier (and cheaper) for me to go to Manchester but I can't afford those tickets.. It is my birthday in June so I would have begged my family but they've already spent £80 buying me a ticket to see (well they're going as well) Elton John on my birthday. Yep, I'm spending my 20th birthday at an Elton John concert.. :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just checked on the internet... They're do Go Your Own Way in this episode... I might end up smashing my laptop. Actually, if April is singing in it then I will smash my laptop....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Thank you, I loved it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only one 'Where's Blaine?' though - I'm a bit disappointed there. And I loved that fat cat too! I could totally picture it reading her diary.

Sucks that you're so far away too If I could get the train back to Oxford (free accommodation, yay!) the same night I think I'd do it, but I don't really like the prospect of possibly being stuck in London with no place to stay Perhaps I should risk it and roam every bar and club until I 'accidentally' bump into Darren and then ask if he has a place to stay :awesome:
    P.S. I'm not sure if you're seriously considering going, but whilst the trains don't run all night, the Oxford tube (which is, confusingly, an Oxford-London coach service) runs 24hrs a day going every 10-20mins or so

ReputationRep:
    So I was rewatching Rumours while awake and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sam when they bought him the guitar back made me cry and I absolutely love Kurt's head tilt when he shuts his locker :rofl: songbird is so beautiful too. Oh and Artie breaking up with Brittany was sad even though I don't ship them. I don't know why I don't like Brittana as much as Klaine-is there something wrong with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    You do realise that I'm totally up for that, right?
    As am I :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I can't go see Glee in Manchester either. :cry: It's easier (and cheaper) for me to go to Manchester but I can't afford those tickets.. It is my birthday in June so I would have begged my family but they've already spent £80 buying me a ticket to see (well they're going as well) Elton John on my birthday. Yep, I'm spending my 20th birthday at an Elton John concert.. :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just checked on the internet... They're do Go Your Own Way in this episode... I might end up smashing my laptop. Actually, if April is singing in it then I will smash my laptop....
    That's such a shame! The tickets indeed are ridiculously expensive. I was really fortunate to get mine from a friend, I would never have been able to pay for it myself. And wow, that sounds pretty amazing! Now you can tell everyone you 'celebrated your birthday at Elton's' or that 'Elton played you a few songs for your birthday'. So many bragging opportunities!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I won't spoil anything for you but I personally really liked that one

(Original post by splatblob)
    P.S. I'm not sure if you're seriously considering going, but whilst the trains don't run all night, the Oxford tube (which is, confusingly, an Oxford-London coach service) runs 24hrs a day going every 10-20mins or so
    Really?! I wonder if the college would let me back in at the dead of night though? Oh god, you really shouldn't have told me this, I'm actually considering to (get someone to) buy a ticket now!

ReputationRep:
    One thing I've always wondered.... The piano guy.. WHO IS HE?! What is he called and why is he always there? If he's part of the school then surely he has another job.. He can't just sit in the choir room or the auditorium at the beck and call of when the glee members want to sing.. But that's all he appears to do!
    :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Urgh, Finn's annoyingly autotuned voice kept bugging me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    As am I :cool:
    Do keep in mind that I'm a complete floozy and stop at nothing :sexface:

So I was rewatching Rumours while awake and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sam when they bought him the guitar back made me cry and I absolutely love Kurt's head tilt when he shuts his locker :rofl: songbird is so beautiful too. Oh and Artie breaking up with Brittany was sad even though I don't ship them. I don't know why I don't like Brittana as much as Klaine-is there something wrong with me?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I cried at that too, it was beautiful! I didn't get why Rachel didn't hug him though, that was such an opportunity for a cuddle. I found the break-up very, very sad - I actually really liked them together. I like Brittana too, but Bartie are so cute! Of course you don't like Brittana as much as you like Klaine - there's no Darren involved in Brittana. Or Chris. Just lots of heartache for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I have taken to whiskey to get through this episode....

Anybody want to join me with hunting down and murdering April? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Do keep in mind that I'm a complete floozy and stop at nothing :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I cried at that too, it was beautiful! I didn't get why Rachel didn't hug him though, that was such an opportunity for a cuddle. I found the break-up very, very sad - I actually really liked them together. I like Brittana too, but Bartie are so cute! Of course you don't like Brittana as much as you like Klaine - there's no Darren involved in Brittana. Or Chris. Just lots of heartache for everyone.
    bib: we should get along very well :yep: we should probably keep quiet though otherwise other people will be scared away.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it's the Chris/Kurt thing, the reason I started wanting Klaine was for Kurt to find happiness. I think Brittana have had so many relationships I'm not as invested in them.

ReputationRep:
    One thing I've always wondered.... The piano guy.. WHO IS HE?! What is he called and why is he always there? If he's part of the school then surely he has another job.. He can't just sit in the choir room or the auditorium at the beck and call of when the glee members want to sing.. But that's all he appears to do!
    :confused:

Brad, in the same way that at Dalton they can dance on furniture, skip lessons to serenade boyfriends and throw papers everywhere, can make a living from floating around after the Glee club :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    That's such a shame! The tickets indeed are ridiculously expensive. I was really fortunate to get mine from a friend, I would never have been able to pay for it myself. And wow, that sounds pretty amazing! Now you can tell everyone you 'celebrated your birthday at Elton's' or that 'Elton played you a few songs for your birthday'. So many bragging opportunities!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I won't spoil anything for you but I personally really liked that one

Really?! I wonder if the college would let me back in at the dead of night though? Oh god, you really shouldn't have told me this, I'm actually considering to (get someone to) buy a ticket now!
    Which college? You won't get a late key for an open day but I'm pretty sure they all have porters on duty right through the night. I'm not sure if they actually expect people staying for open days to use that, but I can't imagine they'd refuse to let you in if you showed up!

ReputationRep:
    bib: we should get along very well :yep: we should probably keep quiet though otherwise other people will be scared away.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it's the Chris/Kurt thing, the reason I started wanting Klaine was for Kurt to find happiness. I think Brittana have had so many relationships I'm not as invested in them.
    I'm not even ashamed of it, I was born this way :dontknow: And if people have been reading this thread for a while, they're probably not even surprised

Spoiler:
    Show
    Aye, agreed. Kurt getting some positive things in his life is all I cared about since Grilled Cheesus, and now he sure has! Britanny was happy with Artie, and no matter how cool Santana is, she isn't exactly nice. Blaine and Kurt are and have always been awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I saw this on Livejournal! I can't view the website so how muh are the tickets and please tell me it's in London! My dad owes me two birthday presents and 4 Christmas presents so... I'm there! Don't want to go alone though!

ReputationRep:
    I have taken to whiskey to get through this episode....

Anybody want to join me with hunting down and murdering April? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:
    :rofl: Is it getting better? Or do you feel the same? (/U2) I still think we should all try out that drinking game though.

(Original post by splatblob)
    Which college? You won't get a late key for an open day but I'm pretty sure they all have porters on duty right through the night. I'm not sure if they actually expect people staying for open days to use that, but I can't imagine they'd refuse to let you in if you showed up!
    I'm not sure yet, I've been in contact with a few colleges and they all said they had rooms available. I'm not 100% sure about going so I haven't booked yet. Haha, I should probably try not to get too drunk then, otherwise I won't pass for an open day visitor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I saw this on Livejournal! I can't view the website so how muh are the tickets and please tell me it's in London! My dad owes me two birthday presents and 4 Christmas presents so... I'm there! Don't want to go alone though!
    about £22 I think oh and it is london. a small intimateish venue in london no less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Yup, it's in London! If e hine e is as serious about this thing as I am we might be by your side!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    :rofl: Is it getting better? Or do you feel the same? (/U2) I still think we should all try out that drinking game though.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8684810&v=info

Have done it before.. During a season 1 episode... I can't remember which episode though...

ReputationRep:
    Brad, in the same way that at Dalton they can dance on furniture, skip lessons to serenade boyfriends and throw papers everywhere, can make a living from floating around after the Glee club :yep:
    Don't forget how Dalton flits between being a boarding school and a normal private day school and how it's half an hour away or 2 hours away...

I love Brad! I'm still upset they got rid of Matt! *gets nostalgic*

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8684810&v=info

Have done it before.. During a season 1 episode... I can't remember which episode though...
    Haha, that's awesome, thanks for the link! The one I read about said you had to take a shot everytime Mr. Schue touches a student while he shouldn't have

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.