Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yay

Im So Glad This Exists!

I just bought the glee soundtrack, listening to the thong song lol- love the show!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    On the bus this morning there was a guy listening to music, and I could hear it through his headphones. He looked fairly typical tough guy, not the sort you'd expect to watch Glee at all. But then I heard the unmistakable sound of the Glee version of Don't Stop Believing coming through his headphones I know it was the Glee version because I recognised Rachel's voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    On the bus this morning there was a guy listening to music, and I could hear it through his headphones. He looked fairly typical tough guy, not the sort you'd expect to watch Glee at all. But then I heard the unmistakable sound of the Glee version of Don't Stop Believing coming through his headphones I know it was the Glee version because I recognised Rachel's voice.

I still dont know whether i like rachel as a character or not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    I think I do. She's incredibly annoying but in an endearing way - I want her to be happy, but I also want her to grow up and lighten up a little bit, and realise that she isn't the only talented person in Glee. I didn't like her at first, and almost didn't even watch Glee at all because in the advert she came across terribly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    SPOILER:

Spoiler:
    Show
    No, it's too obvious and cliché, I don't like it. They were always going to end up together in some kind of scene at the end like that... What would have been awesome is if Will and Sue got together! Now THAT would have bee a twist! :awesome:
    Haha, kind of wrong since they used to hate eachother so much but I'd definitely watch that! :p:

I prefer her character Rachel to Lea Michele, hilarious :p: Favourites are Will, Artie and Kurt :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is sue sylvester....without a doubt, thats how sue 'c's it...

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is sue sylvester....without a doubt, thats how sue 'c's it...
    Epicsnesslike

ReputationRep:
    Sue for sure, and I'm so glad she's gone back to being mental & twisted - when she was being nice to that guy Ron and talking all girly, it properly freaked me out

ReputationRep:
    I love today's episode - Wheels. Artie

ReputationRep:
    Aww Sue

ReputationRep:
    Aww it's such a cute episode. I love Kurt.

ReputationRep:
    Just to be clear, I still have full use of my penis

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Just to be clear, I still have full use of my penis

:lolwut:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :rofl:
    Nice avatar :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Nice avatar :rofl:
    Thanks Friends :love:

Ah, salmon skin roll :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Friends :love:

Ah, salmon skin roll :p:
    :rofl: IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE, IT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE! :rofl:
    Have you seen any of the deleted scenes? My friend got the box set with the deleted bits and it's so cool :love:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE, IT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE! :rofl:
    Have you seen any of the deleted scenes? My friend got the box set with the deleted bits and it's so cool :love:
    Ah, no but I desperately want it! My friends brought me the original box set I will be watching that when it finishes on e4 :shifty:

Although, I've seen a few online - it makes me want the new box set even more!

Retract the device, retract the device!

I love Friends, along with Glee now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, no but I desperately want it! My friends brought me the original box set I will be watching that when it finishes on e4 :shifty:

Although, I've seen a few online - it makes me want the new box set even more!

Retract the device, retract the device!

I love Friends, along with Glee now :p:
    E4 b******s lol.
    They're so good! I was watching the one where Chandler quits the gym and they added a bit with Ross on a cycling machine being dabbed on the forehead with a towel by the lycra-covered gym treat lmao :p:
    Glee :love: nothing will ever beat Friends though.

ReputationRep:
    E4 b******s lol.
    They're so good! I was watching the one where Chandler quits the gym and they added a bit with Ross on a cycling machine being dabbed on the forehead with a towel by the lycra-covered gym treat lmao :p:
    Glee :love: nothing will ever beat Friends though.
    True words

Wow! *searches on youtube* :p:

'I just fogged his yeti-ass.'

EDIT: Just read on your profile that you have the ability to relate anything to an episode of friends. I thought I was the only one! :p: I do this on a daily basis!

ReputationRep:
    True words

Wow! *searches on youtube* :p:

'I just fogged his yeti-ass.'

EDIT: Just read on your profile that you have the ability to relate anything to an episode of friends. I thought I was the only one! :p: I do this on a daily basis!
    I pity the fool who puts on my jewellery! I do! I do!

And LOL I love it :p: There's two of my friends who do it too and half the time people have no idea what we're on about :facepalm:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.