Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Operation Get Darren Criss Tickets is a go
    I'm dressed and listening to Don't You as a good luck charm!
    :rofl: I've decided probably not to try for them...just arranging accommodation and travel will be such a pest. I'm still holding out for him announcing a spur of the moment trip up here to Sheffield

Chances=0 of that happening but never mind...

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused. I think the tickets are out at 12... Livenation keeps turning into ticketmaster!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: I've decided probably not to try for them...just arranging accommodation and travel will be such a pest. I'm still holding out for him announcing a spur of the moment trip up here to Sheffield

Chances=0 of that happening but never mind...
    :sad: if you aren't going and Ambs aren't going, I wonder if it's worth going! Fingerling on your own isn't fun!
    Hravan- are you going? I'll only get tickets if someone cool from here is!

ReputationRep:
    Edit: FINGERLING??? Whaaa? My iPhone's predictive text is perverse! I meant FANGIRLING! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :sad: if you aren't going and Ambs aren't going, I wonder if it's worth going! Fingerling on your own isn't fun!
    Hravan- are you going? I'll only get tickets if someone cool from here is!
    *screencaps wondrous typo*

ReputationRep:
    *screencaps wondrous typo*
    Hmmph.

Noooo! Just realised my lesson runs until 12:20. Tickets will be sold out by then. What do I dooooo??? My exam is so close but that's never stopped me from missing RS before! And I know what we're doing in lesson and I'm doing the homework now... but... screw it. I need Darren Criss tickets! I'll cry if I don't get them and end up missing my lesson!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmph.

Noooo! Just realised my lesson runs until 12:20. Tickets will be sold out by then. What do I dooooo??? My exam is so close but that's never stopped me from missing RS before! And I know what we're doing in lesson and I'm doing the homework now... but... screw it. I need Darren Criss tickets! I'll cry if I don't get them and end up missing my lesson!

:rofl: I'd get one for you but do you know when they tend to send them out? Is it in time to send them on to someone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just so happy

Spoiler:
    Show
    that Jesse's back. Literally over the moon. I just used literally wrong and I don't even care.

ReputationRep:
    I love when kummers respond to my klaine posts on tumblr. Gives me a sense of pride and achievement...currently wondering whether a gif of the kliss would be a reasonable or cruel response...

ReputationRep:
    I love when kummers respond to my klaine posts on tumblr. Gives me a sense of pride and achievement...currently wondering whether a gif of the kliss would be a reasonable or cruel response...
    A gif of the Kliss can never be anything other than reasonable!
    What did the Kummers (ewww...) say?
    And thanks for offering lovely! I have no idea when they send them out. :erm: WHYyy can't you gooo? I'll stay on the park bench with you! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    A gif of the Kliss can never be anything other than reasonable!
    What did the Kummers (ewww...) say?
    And thanks for offering lovely! I have no idea when they send them out. :erm: WHYyy can't you gooo? I'll stay on the park bench with you! :laugh:
    I just said how I wanted
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine to dance to Dancing Queen because the scene was all in my head. They said it would ruin the song :cry: their whole tumblr was full of them putting weird comments on klaine posts :rofl: although they did have one gif of Kurt and Sam together (when Kurt takes the guitar off him in Rumours, but you haven't seen that yet have you?) That's the closest they'll get to a kiss :woo:

I'd love to go but I think I'd have too many problems setting it all up

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else listened to the songs? I listened to

Spoiler:
    Show
    the boyfriend one with the insanely long title. Is it just me or does it sound totally weird...in some places it sounds more like Darren's voice than the other songs he's done but in others it just sounds odd. I did watch it on youtube on my phone, which is generally a bit crappy so I'll try and find the mp3 version now (sue me, I decided to listen so I'd know all the words when the episode is aired. Honestly).

and now...spoilered because it's about university accommodation

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was just applying for it and it asked if I wanted same or mixed sex accommodation so I was asking my mum if she thought guys were more likely to create mess (I had only girls at Cambridge and they still managed to spill milk in the fridge, hence why all my food was kept in a cupboard in my room but from what I saw some of the guys were worse). She said 'it depends, if they're gay or sensible they're more likely to be okay'. I love my mother and her stereotypes.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, ignore my last comment. I love the song in HQ :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I just had a mini heart attack with I logged onto ticketmaster and saw 'on sale' on Darren's page. The tickets still aren't up!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, ignore my last comment. I love the song in HQ :woo:
    I'm so happy it's been leaked! I've been listening to the Kate Nash version since I heard he'd be singing it!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else listened to the songs? I listened to

Spoiler:
    Show
    the boyfriend one with the insanely long title. Is it just me or does it sound totally weird...in some places it sounds more like Darren's voice than the other songs he's done but in others it just sounds odd. I did watch it on youtube on my phone, which is generally a bit crappy so I'll try and find the mp3 version now (sue me, I decided to listen so I'd know all the words when the episode is aired. Honestly).

and now...spoilered because it's about university accommodation

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was just applying for it and it asked if I wanted same or mixed sex accommodation so I was asking my mum if she thought guys were more likely to create mess (I had only girls at Cambridge and they still managed to spill milk in the fridge, hence why all my food was kept in a cupboard in my room but from what I saw some of the guys were worse). She said 'it depends, if they're gay or sensible they're more likely to be okay'. I love my mother and her stereotypes.
    You should have heard my mum when I was watching EastEnders and Chryed were on. 'Which one's the man and which one's the woman?' I was like :facepalm: Do you know how ignorant you are? They're both men. Then she started talking about how when lesbians were together one always dressed like a man and one always dressed like a woman and I was like just stop talking!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy it's been leaked! I've been listening to the Kate Nash version since I heard he'd be singing it!
    I love the Kate Nash version :woo: I also love
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rolling in the Deep-acapella :party: Jesse needs more songs in his few episodes but he's not going to get them :sad:

ReputationRep:
    3 minutes! Arrgh!

ReputationRep:
    You should have heard my mum when I was watching EastEnders and Chryed were on. 'Which one's the man and which one's the woman?' I was like :facepalm: Do you know how ignorant you are? They're both men. Then she started talking about how when lesbians were together one always dressed like a man and one always dressed like a woman and I was like just stop talking!
    My mum used to be the same but she's got better recently. I think Coronation Street helped her. I never thought I'd praise that show While watching it I usually sit and complain about every storyline and character.

ReputationRep:
    I love the Kate Nash version :woo: I also love
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rolling in the Deep-acapella :party: Jesse needs more songs in his few episodes but he's not going to get them :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't heard any of the songs yet. :sad: I need a Jesse/Blaine duet! I don't quite understand why he came back so randomly but I love him so I don't care!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.