Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I can't stop singing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that boyfriend song now. Just one thing 'you are the girl I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little girl', these lyrics come after they gave him 'you think I'm pretty without any make up on'. Yet people say Kurt is being treated like a girl because he's wearing a kilt. I didn't understand the lyrics to that boyfriend song but apparently it's an inside joke from the original band.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    do they not realise Glee don't switch genders? Blaine sang 'Baby girl' to the Gap guy! Kurt is not a girl, he's not treated as a girl. Marc Jacobs wore a kilt a few weeks ago to a fashion event, he's not a girl! It's just an an item of clothing. Don't get why people are so keen to attach heteronormative labels to everything!

Have you got a link for that song? I can't find it and it's so catchy!

I'm watching Brokeback Mountain for the first time! I keep feeling sad at seeing Heath Ledger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Let me know please? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

I've got to go out for the next few hours.. I bloody well hope they don't decide to do anything while I'm out...
    I seriously need tickets! *hopes*

ReputationRep:
    Let me know please? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

I've got to go out for the next few hours.. I bloody well hope they don't decide to do anything while I'm out...
    I'll let you know the minute I hear any whisperings.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    do they not realise Glee don't switch genders? Blaine sang 'Baby girl' to the Gap guy! Kurt is not a girl, he's not treated as a girl. Marc Jacobs wore a kilt a few weeks ago to a fashion event, he's not a girl! It's just an an item of clothing. Don't get why people are so keen to attach heteronormative labels to everything!

Have you got a link for that song? I can't find it and it's so catchy!

I'm watching Brokeback Mountain for the first time! I keep feeling sad at seeing Heath Ledger.
    They changed lyrics for Gwyneth Paltrow to sing 'Forget You'. I was pretty mad about that because she could easily have sung 'with the girl I love'.

*wanders off to find the link*

ReputationRep:
    Song link, it's a better youtube version than I initially had.

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh and a certain duet

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Song link, it's a better youtube version than I initially had.

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh and a certain duet

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you! It's so annoying but it's addictive and a perfect prom song! I didn't just dance around the room! It's cheered me up from the almost tears Brokeback Mountain is trying to make me cry!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It's so annoying but it's addictive and a perfect prom song! I didn't just dance around the room! It's cheered me up from the almost tears Brokeback Mountain is trying to make me cry!
    Have they been in the tent yet?

I've never watched the whole of that film...

ReputationRep:
    Just relistening to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dancing Queen (yes I fail really badly at not listening at all). At first it sounds kind of like everyone's singing, albeit faintly. This just made me even more excited if it is the prom queen announcement reaction song. If it isn't I'll pay the actors to film it the way I want it. I'd link but I only have a tumblr audio link and I'm listening to it and it'll stop if I have to go on the page to get the link can't have that...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just listening to Glee's version of Friday for the first time. I have tears in my eyes from laughing :rofl:

Also, I think this pic is from current filming and I just had a sudden wonderful thought, if Jesse is still there in the nationals episode helping them prepare, can you imagine if he and Blaine are in the audience to watch their performance. Bromance of epic proportions.

Oh god, artie raps in this.

ReputationRep:
    Have we seen it? :rofl: what a question :yep: I thought it was awesome. We do spoiler things that have only shown in the US though, just so you know. Some awkward people only watch at UK time (naming no names).
    Aaah Haha was just making sure before I spoilt it for anyone else..
    Have you seen the promo for next week?
    Yes I know Im extra keen..Looks REALLY good..And Jesse St James is back..Er.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash24)
    Aaah Haha was just making sure before I spoilt it for anyone else..
    Have you seen the promo for next week?
    Yes I know Im extra keen..Looks REALLY good..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And Jesse St James is back..Er.
    I've seen the promo more times than is really healthy

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so excited Jesse's back, I really wish he'd been in more episodes this season. Heck, I just want him to take over the Glee club from Will. I can't wait for the prom episode, it's going to be the best one ever if it turns out like I hope it does

ReputationRep:
    I've now totally given up not listening to songs so...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jar of Hearts, sung by Rachel to Jesse. This is one amazing song. If he can make her sing like that he should totally stay :love:

I definitely won't be watching leaked scenes if any leak.

:ninja:

I promise.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so excited Jesse's back, I really wish he'd been in more episodes this season. Heck, I just want him to take over the Glee club from Will. I can't wait for the prom episode, it's going to be the best one ever if it turns out like I hope it does
    That slap :O
    Whats that about?! Eeeeeek.
    I used to like Jesse until he broke Rachels heart..I actually really like her
    Aha what do you thinks going to happen? I'm hoping for a Finchel return..but the chances of that seem thin

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop laughing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omg At Friday! I love the emphasis on cereal (cereaaaal!) :rofl:
    Too funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash24)
    That slap :O
    Whats that about?! Eeeeeek.
    I used to like Jesse until he broke Rachels heart..I actually really like her
    Aha what do you thinks going to happen? I'm hoping for a Finchel return..but the chances of that seem thin
    According to filming in New York
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finchel go on a date and he goes to kiss her but she backs away and says she can't. People are hoping that's just a false alarm though and they end the season on a high note. I love Rachel too, I choose to ignore the fact that he broke her heart (I think she did some wrong things too) and if pushed I say he was pressured into doing the things he did. I love St Berry so much and they're the only couple, alongside klaine (although if there was a real chance of them happening I'd probably ship them more than klaine) that I'm really bothered about getting together. Ryan Murphy has said that he expects Finchel to eventually get together though which saddens me. I think it's such a stereotypical jock meets singer romance and Finn's hurt her too. As for the slap, everyone keeps talking about that and my mind is just prom=klaine+klaine+klaine+klaine +jesse+jesse=extraordinarily wonderful episode.I can never take much notice of things that happen like fights and slaps for some reason, they just seem like they wouldn't happen in real life so I just pretend they haven't happened in the show.

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop laughing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Too funny!
    I know, I'm laughing just thinking about it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't wait to see Puck's face while he sings this. People are complaining about it being included but I think it's just a fun, novelty song for prom. I intend to have it on repeat for the rest of the day, celebrating Friday in style

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop laughing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Too funny!
    LINK ME!!!

:excited:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The only reason I've watched so many times is for a glance of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The KILT and Blaine's arms.
    At this stage of my career as a Glee fan, I can't even be embarrassed!

ReputationRep:
    LINK ME!!!

:excited:
    http://kurtthestarporcelain.tumblr.c...ng-sintana-the

The only reason I've watched so many times is for a glance of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The KILT and Blaine's arms.
    At this stage of my career as a Glee fan, I can't even be embarrassed!
    Yup it's the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kilt
    for me too, feel a bit like a creep. I'm glad he's got something on underneath it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    According to filming in New York
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finchel go on a date and he goes to kiss her but she backs away and says she can't. People are hoping that's just a false alarm though and they end the season on a high note. I love Rachel too, I choose to ignore the fact that he broke her heart (I think she did some wrong things too) and if pushed I say he was pressured into doing the things he did. I love St Berry so much and they're the only couple, alongside klaine (although if there was a real chance of them happening I'd probably ship them more than klaine) that I'm really bothered about getting together. Ryan Murphy has said that he expects Finchel to eventually get together though which saddens me. I think it's such a stereotypical jock meets singer romance and Finn's hurt her too. As for the slap, everyone keeps talking about that and my mind is just prom=klaine+klaine+klaine+klaine +jesse+jesse=extraordinarily wonderful episode.I can never take much notice of things that happen like fights and slaps for some reason, they just seem like they wouldn't happen in real life so I just pretend they haven't happened in the show.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know how you gleaned all that from the labyrinth that is Tumblr! I seriously dislike Finchel. I'm sorry. They've had their sweet moments but I preferred Rachel when she was with Jesse. She's annoying without him because she's constantly pining but together they bore me. Rachel becomes this annoying weak clingy person I don't recognise or like around him. I'm actually glad she pushes him away! Maybe season 3 will bring her some self respect. She lets Finn define her self worth and it really bugs me! I see no reason to invest in them because we're told they apparently love each other but what do they talk about or have in common? It just seems hollow to me. Finn can't make up his mind about anything. He only wanted Quinn again because he wouldn't kiss him and she was with Sam and now he's with Quinn he wants Rachel again. I much prefer Rachel with Jesse because their personalities go together and she didn't annoy me so much with him. But Finn and Rachel are 'endgame'. :sigh:
    I think that's why I don't care about most of the relationships on Glee. They're just there for Ryan Murphy to play with. Klaine and to a lesser extent, Lauren/Puck and Brittana are the only couples I can think of who have had (or will have) some form of development. If you're writing a TV show, you can't TELL me a certain couple are meant to be together to get me to invest in them, you need to show me why I should care. Finchel tend to do this immature one upmanship thing (You hurt me, I'll hurt you back!) I'm not interested at all. /rant

Oh yeah, when's Mercedes going to get a boyfriend?

I secretly ship a St Klaine friendship! Blaine and Jesse both use so much hair gel they'll have to get along! And I see Jesse and Kurt sniping at each other.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite song released for the prom episode has to be this

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://renatocosta.tumblr.com/post/5245852351/christina-perri-jar-of-hearts-glee-cast

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.