The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    http://kurtthestarporcelain.tumblr.c...ng-sintana-the

Yup it's the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kilt
    for me too, feel a bit like a creep. I'm glad he's got something on underneath it to be honest.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me too. Not just because the boots are awesome but because it would be sort of weird seeing Kurt's legs when he usually keeps himself so wrapped up. And it would probably give the 'Kurt's treated like a girl' people more ammunition? The kilt is amazing though! I want one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know how you gleaned all that from the labyrinth that is Tumblr! I seriously dislike Finchel. I'm sorry. They've had their sweet moments but I preferred Rachel when she was with Jesse. She's annoying without him because she's constantly pining but together they bore me. Rachel becomes this annoying weak clingy person I don't recognise or like around him. I'm actually glad she pushes him away! Maybe season 3 will bring her some self respect. She lets Finn define her self worth and it really bugs me! I see no reason to invest in them because we're told they apparently love each other but what do they talk about or have in common? It just seems hollow to me. Finn can't make up his mind about anything. He only wanted Quinn again because he wouldn't kiss him and she was with Sam and now he's with Quinn he wants Rachel again. I much prefer Rachel with Jesse because their personalities go together and she didn't annoy me so much with him. But Finn and Rachel are 'endgame'. :sigh:
    I think that's why I don't care about most of the relationships on Glee. They're just there for Ryan Murphy to play with. Klaine and to a lesser extent, Lauren/Puck and Brittana are the only couples I can think of who have had (or will have) some form of development. If you're writing a TV show, you can't TELL me a certain couple are meant to be together to get me to invest in them, you need to show me why I should care. Finchel tend to do this immature one upmanship thing (You hurt me, I'll hurt you back!) I'm not interested at all. /rant

Oh yeah, when's Mercedes going to get a boyfriend?

I secretly ship a St Klaine friendship! Blaine and Jesse both use so much hair gel they'll have to get along! And I see Jesse and Kurt sniping at each other.
    Yup, agree with everything you wrote about finchel.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently at the q&a they did the other night, trollmurphy told us to watch the prom episode for movement with Mercedes. Maybe they'll develop her character at the same time as introducing a love interest. I don't know why they didn't have Kurt and Jesse interact more when he was last in Glee...they'd be ideal as sniping partners. Plus at that point Kurt went after most things in trousers so how did he not fancy Jesse?

ReputationRep:
    ZOMG.. I love it! :excited:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually can't stand Friday but I think Rebecca Black is an amazing girl for putting up with all the **** she's had

ReputationRep:
    OK, maybe I don't love it as much.. Just had Artie's rapping insulting my ears...

ReputationRep:
    http://kurtthestarporcelain.tumblr.c...ng-sintana-the

Yup it's the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kilt
    for me too, feel a bit like a creep. I'm glad he's got something on underneath it to be honest.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who approves of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the trousers under the kilt

Speaking of creepiness, I have a slightly creepy stalkerish question that may have already been discussed here but which I've been pondering: if Chris was not out at high school and then went pretty much straight into glee, were Kurt's first boy kisses also Chris' (as far as we are aware)? I mean this in the most innocent, protective way! But I think it's cute if that is the case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    OK, maybe I don't love it as much.. Just had Artie's rapping insulting my ears...

I still love it even with the rap I just find it funny.

ReputationRep:
    I've thought about that too (so glad I have someone to be creepy with). He said he wasn't out in his home town (I expect he was to his family) but at the same time he said he's been to public school and learned a lot there so I don't suppose we really know. As I'm typing this I realise just how weird it sounds

no judging people, you're all just as bad.
    I am worried about being judged! I think I'm right though. I'm sure I remember him saying something about how people are shot in his home town for 'that'. Don't know how serious he was being - I don't know quite how bad America gets. I don't think he's going to admit if his first was onscreen! (I wouldn't) And he obviously rates his kissing skills very highly. I do wonder if he didn't have his own little Brittany moment - or perhaps Rachel/Blaine would be more accurate... /end creepiness.

I feel bad discussing Chris like this. But not bad enough not to do it.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Glee is soon going to overtake Howard Shore on my LastFM account.. :eek2:

I never thought this moment would happen...

Now if it over takes Florence and the Machine that will be astonishing...

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Glee is soon going to overtake Howard Shore on my LastFM account.. :eek2:

I never thought this moment would happen...

Now if it over takes Florence and the Machine that will be astonishing...
    I miss your florence avator, just to let you know.

ReputationRep:
    I miss your florence avator, just to let you know.
    I miss her too..

I might go back to her soon.. I just felt like a change

ReputationRep:
    I know this is really late, but sorry none of you guys got tickets! I was relying on you for good photos
    Prom songs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really like jar of hearts and dancing queen. Blaine's song (not writing it out in full) isn't what I expected it to be but still pretty cool, and Friday is flipping hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    I miss her too..

I might go back to her soon.. I just felt like a change
    Please do :yep:

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    I know this is really late, but sorry none of you guys got tickets! I was relying on you for good photos
    Prom songs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really like jar of hearts and dancing queen. Blaine's song (not writing it out in full) isn't what I expected it to be but still pretty cool, and Friday is flipping hilarious!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love all the songs, some had to grow on me but DQ, JoH and Friday were all instant wins

ReputationRep:
    Please do :yep:

Done just for you!

ReputationRep:
    Yup, agree with everything you wrote about finchel.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently at the q&a they did the other night, trollmurphy told us to watch the prom episode for movement with Mercedes. Maybe they'll develop her character at the same time as introducing a love interest. I don't know why they didn't have Kurt and Jesse interact more when he was last in Glee...they'd be ideal as sniping partners. Plus at that point Kurt went after most things in trousers so how did he not fancy Jesse?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! You've reminded me of Chris saying 'Kurt 'loves' everyone!' Jesse IS seriously hot! I'm also surprised Kurt didn't fancy him! *cough* He's more suited to Kurt than Finn...

ReputationRep:
    I've thought about that too (so glad I have someone to be creepy with). He said he wasn't out in his home town (I expect he was to his family) but at the same time he said he's been to public school and learned a lot there so I don't suppose we really know. As I'm typing this I realise just how weird it sounds

no judging people, you're all just as bad.
    I saw an interview a couple of days ago- I'll see if I can find it but it was talking about how Chris moved from Clovis to Glee and his mum said that she didn't know if he was gay because they'd never spoken about it but she expected he was but whether he was or wasn't didn't matter because his family would love him just the same. So I don't even know when he came out!

ReputationRep:
    Done just for you!
    Finally, some eye candy back on the thread :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! You've reminded me of Chris saying 'Kurt 'loves' everyone!' Jesse IS seriously hot! I'm also surprised Kurt didn't fancy him! *cough* He's more suited to Kurt than Finn...
    He's more suited to him than Sam too.

I saw an interview a couple of days ago- I'll see if I can find it but it was talking about how Chris moved from Clovis to Glee and his mum said that she didn't know if he was gay because they'd never spoken about it but she expected he was but whether he was or wasn't didn't matter because his family would love him just the same. So I don't even know when he came out!
    I think people just assumed that about him. I also saw in an interview the other week he said he was learning new things about his sexuality all the time which is so true, I think it's awful that people pushed him for answers when he was still really quite young. I feel okay discussing this now because he mentioned it in an interview. Plus I have a legitimate interest in sexuality.

/weird

I'm currently preparing for Mike and Tina's wedding which is tomorrow on an rp I'm on. So much fun.

Okay maybe that wasn't an end to the weird.

I worry for myself.

*currently has friday stuck in her head*

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to avoid all spoilers / songs from next episode, but all the spoiler tags on here are so tempting!!

I did listen to one song though...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I couldn't resist Friday I felt like I had to; today's Friday, after all :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Finally, some eye candy back on the thread :woo:

He's more suited to him than Sam too.

I think people just assumed that about him. I also saw in an interview the other week he said he was learning new things about his sexuality all the time which is so true, I think it's awful that people pushed him for answers when he was still really quite young. I feel okay discussing this now because he mentioned it in an interview. Plus I have a legitimate interest in sexuality.

/weird

I'm currently preparing for Mike and Tina's wedding which is tomorrow on an rp I'm on. So much fun.

Okay maybe that wasn't an end to the weird.

I worry for myself.

*currently has friday stuck in her head*
    It would be so annoying if people made assumptions about you! Yeah, thinking about it, I'm the same age he was when he went into Glee and I know I couldn't field constant questions about my sexuality when at the end of your teens you're sort of growing into it as you age.
    Don't feel bad discussing it! If Chris talks about it in an interview it's not a no-go area so we can talk about it! /moralising
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I am trying to avoid all spoilers / songs from next episode, but all the spoiler tags on here are so tempting!!

I did listen to one song though...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I couldn't resist Friday I felt like I had to; today's Friday, after all :dontknow:
    You and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rebecca Black
    ... *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    You and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rebecca Black
    ... *shakes head*
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who approves of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the trousers under the kilt

Speaking of creepiness, I have a slightly creepy stalkerish question that may have already been discussed here but which I've been pondering: if Chris was not out at high school and then went pretty much straight into glee, were Kurt's first boy kisses also Chris' (as far as we are aware)? I mean this in the most innocent, protective way! But I think it's cute if that is the case
    If such an innocent question is creepy and stalkerish, than what am I? :eek3:

I wondered about that too, but like you, in the most non-creepy way imagineable! I'm sure many people do.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.