Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I pity the fool who puts on my jewellery! I do! I do!

And LOL I love it :p: There's two of my friends who do it too and half the time people have no idea what we're on about :facepalm:
    Haha yes, I do this with my friend!

Or just randomly quoting something that is slightly related something someone has just said :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Haha yes, I do this with my friend!

Or just randomly quoting something that is slightly related something someone has just said :rolleyes:
    I feel we may have been separated at birth :p: in the least creepy way possible!

ReputationRep:
    I approve of this Glee/Friends thread amalgamation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    I approve of this Glee/Friends thread amalgamation.
    :yep:

I feel we may have been separated at birth :p: in the least creepy way possible!
    :lol: The routine!

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know this thread has been approved as a society

Join HERE

ReputationRep:
    Just requested to join

ReputationRep:
    Yay, so've I!

ReputationRep:
    Me too!
    Is Glee only shown Monday and Thursday every week? Is there not another day I can catch it?

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Finally here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Me too!
    Is Glee only shown Monday and Thursday every week? Is there not another day I can catch it?
    T4 replay the episode which was aired the week before on a Saturday morning and you can also catch the most recent episode on Sundays at 5.30pm on channel 4

ReputationRep:
    Thought that might please a few of you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Thought that might please a few of you :p:
    :party:

Thanks! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Most of my conversations with my best friend seem to be about Glee nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I refuse to watch Glee incase I become totally sucked in by it like every other 12-25 year old. Why is it so good? Please do enlighten me, and tell me if I'm missing out on some spectacular visionary goodness by not watching it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Ah I refuse to watch Glee incase I become totally sucked in by it like every other 12-25 year old. Why is it so good? Please do enlighten me, and tell me if I'm missing out on some spectacular visionary goodness by not watching it.
    It's the comedy that's got me :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Personally, I love it because it's so different to any other tv shows. People perceive it as another high school musical - it's the opposite and is so much better! More suitable for teenagers (not cheesy) and as FinalFlash said, the comedy :yep:

I guess it's down to personal preference but possibly give it a try
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I pity the fool who puts on my jewellery! I do! I do!

And LOL I love it :p: There's two of my friends who do it too and half the time people have no idea what we're on about :facepalm:
    I do that too - so do a couple of friends I went to uni with

ReputationRep:
    whats your favorite?

ReputationRep:
    the Halo/walking on sunshine mash up

ReputationRep:
    Rachel doing Don't Rain on my Parade, or Artie doing Dancing With Myself. :love:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.