Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On another note, I'm still angry about the whole DCriss tickets incident. I honestly don't believe he has such a big fanbase in the UK. I think there are a lot of people from the US buying tickets (I know they are allowed to, but it just doesn't feel fair; he plays on street corners there!!), as well as people buying lots of tickets just to sell them on for a ridiculous prize. To prove my point: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Arts-and-Th...ckets/E-352661

These people should be ashamed of themselves - ten times the original prize?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    On another note, I'm still angry about the whole DCriss tickets incident. I honestly don't believe he has such a big fanbase in the UK. I think there are a lot of people from the US buying tickets (I know they are allowed to, but it just doesn't feel fair; he plays on street corners there!!), as well as people buying lots of tickets just to sell them on for a ridiculous prize. To prove my point: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Arts-and-Th...ckets/E-352661

OMFG how dare they :eek3: I so wish there was a way to report such idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

Holy bejeezus...:eek: I would no way spend £220 on a ticket to anything! The people that do buy those are crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Holy bejeezus...:eek: I would no way spend £220 on a ticket to anything! The people that do buy those are crazy
    ^^ this (I'm assuming diamonddust is on that site as we speak then?)

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap.. That's insane.. :eek3:

I hate those people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    OMFG how dare they :eek3: I so wish there was a way to report such idiots.
    I know, it's just outrageous! And look at how many tickets they have for sale! 90% of the crowd is probably going to pay at least 4 times the original price, it's so unfair! How come they didn't have any limitations on tickets/card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    And think of poor Darren - imagine the pressure if you're playing for people who paid £220 to see you :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Found another site...

http://www.seatwave.com/darren-criss...11/perf/428097

ReputationRep:
    Random question...

CDs from the USA will work over here right? It's just DVDs that have regions?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I need your help!

Seeing as I can't go to London now....

Do I buy a CD of Glee presents the Warblers that has been signed by DCriss?

It's £35 including delivery from the USA....

Dilemma!

HELP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Guys I need your help!

Seeing as I can't go to London now....

Do I buy a CD of Glee presents the Warblers that has been signed by DCriss?

It's £35 including delivery from the USA....

Dilemma!

HELP!
    :rofl: I was looking on ebay earlier at the signed CDs on there, I wouldn't pay that much for it but I did pay more than I usually would for a CD for a signed Hayley Westenra, Japanese songs one. That was from the UK though so it wasn't that expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    If such an innocent question is creepy and stalkerish, than what am I? :eek3:

I wondered about that too, but like you, in the most non-creepy way imagineable! I'm sure many people do.
    I don't know why I feel so guilty asking it! I wouldn't about a lot of other people, but if he's still working things out for himself it just seems wrong discussing it on a public forum. But equally, I can't stop my mind from thinking these things!

ReputationRep:

I think people just assumed that about him. I also saw in an interview the other week he said he was learning new things about his sexuality all the time which is so true, I think it's awful that people pushed him for answers when he was still really quite young. I feel okay discussing this now because he mentioned it in an interview. Plus I have a legitimate interest in sexuality.

/weird
    I know, it's really horrible. I wouldn't like to be interrogated about these things even now - especially on tv - and I'm 3 1/2 years older than him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    I don't know why I feel so guilty asking it! I wouldn't about a lot of other people, but if he's still working things out for himself it just seems wrong discussing it on a public forum. But equally, I can't stop my mind from thinking these things!
    In a way it's good to discuss because at least people aren't as afraid of talking about things like this now. Makes a nice change, as long as he doesn't see people discussing it, I think. That would be weird. I doubt he's a regular visitor to a UK based student forum though (if he is reading this HEYCHRISILOVEYOUWILLYOUMARRYME?)

I know, it's really horrible. I wouldn't like to be interrogated about these things even now - especially on tv - and I'm 3 1/2 years older than him!
    I'm the same age as him and when people ask me to explain my things I'm just like

ReputationRep:
    Guys, this song is just making me cry every time I listen to it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jar of Hearts :cry: I think most of it's because I know it's Rachel telling Jesse she doesn't want him. I'm going to be a wreck on Tuesday watching this.

ReputationRep:
    Glee has just overtaken Howard Shore on my LastFM.

I'm not sure how I feel about this....

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I was just writing my post about Kurt's lack of bare legs as you posted! Except I approve of the leggings! Not sure why, but I think it looks neater and more Kurt. Not that I wouldn't have appreciated bare legs!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nooo, haha :teehee:... I'm not bothered about the lack of bare legs (or against the trousers)! It's just I was watching Made of Honour (the one with the highland games in it) before the promo was released and the movie stayed true to how I always imagined a man in a kilt I guess. I just built a picture up in my head... Kurt was wearing a longer kilt than the one in the promo as well.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I expected the boots when they first announced the kilt and was surprised when the extra said he didn't have anything underneath (especially when the other extra said he kept taking his kilt off in between takes too.many.images.). I think he looks awesome! No one can call that girly at all (I can't believe people thought that anyway). With his legs covered it means he can twirl all he likes too (I hope they keep Blaine spinning him in the dance scene because that would be just too sweet for words. I've written too much about a millisecond of a clip but I don't care. I don't think you can get them to move on your desktop but they will save and move just like normal pictures with a right click. You can always keep your picture viewer open and stare at it lol

and :hello: we need to collect all the names together on a post to learn them because I'm confused already

Spoiler:
    Show
    the matching flowers look so amazing! They could be happy tears but he just looks in shock there...knowing Glee that shot probably isn't even in the episode. They said he owned the moment though so GO KURT! There is never enough Kurt in an episode, I did enjoy it though (despite all the Will. April actually seems better this season although I still dislike her character). I love your overuse of spoilers :woo: it's so awesome :woo: I'd do it too if I could be bothered to keep typing them out.

I just realised it's the first time in ages I haven't already watched the previous night's episode at least 3 times. I think that's mainly because I've been watching the prom-o an unhealthy number of times though...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha, I've just been sat here replaying Kurt's scene for like a minute
    Prom-o was amazing because there was an unusual amount of Kurt (yay), when I watch the prom-o gifs on my iPod... it's in slow mo...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...finally I can savour every moment of the twirl :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ugh, I need to stop sounding so creepy :ninja:

I really don't know why...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...they have covered Friday. I personally don't like it and as long as the lyrics remain the same, no amount of rejigging is gonna make it bearable to listen to. Maybe it's RM mission to cover every song, like... ever :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, Friday? I just don't really care to hear it... :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe I need to lighten up...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    anyway, I'm glad I can't hear Chris Colfer's vocals on this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know what, screw that. Next, they should cover 'My Jeans'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Glee has just overtaken Howard Shore on my LastFM.

I'm not sure how I feel about this....
    OK, it's not so bad...

The Lord of the Rings score still dominates on my LastFM... 1,310 plays... (Compared to Florence's 1,045 and Glee's 945 plays..)

Yes I did go through my LastFM and add up all the plays of all my LotR soundtracks/complete scores..
    It's important to me

Actually, if I add in LotR musical then it reaches 1,531...

(Considering I only started scrobbling to LastFM in October it's not too bad... )

Yes, it's important to me.. I shall stop with my stupid ramblings now

ReputationRep:
    I've just started watching a Very Potter Musical but I'm going to have to stop because I will wake people up with my laughing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nooo, haha :teehee:... I'm not bothered about the lack of bare legs (or against the trousers)! It's just I was watching Made of Honour (the one with the highland games in it) before the promo was released and the movie stayed true to how I always imagined a man in a kilt I guess. I just built a picture up in my head... Kurt was wearing a longer kilt than the one in the promo as well.

Spoiler:
    Show

Haha, I've just been sat here replaying Kurt's scene for like a minute
    Prom-o was amazing because there was an unusual amount of Kurt (yay), when I watch the prom-o gifs on my iPod... it's in slow mo...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...finally I can savour every moment of the twirl :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ugh, I need to stop sounding so creepy :ninja:

I really don't know why...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...they have covered Friday. I personally don't like it and as long as the lyrics remain the same, no amount of rejigging is gonna make it bearable to listen to. Maybe it's RM mission to cover every song, like... ever :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, Friday? I just don't really care to hear it... :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe I need to lighten up...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    anyway, I'm glad I can't hear Chris Colfer's vocals on this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know what, screw that. Next, they should cover 'My Jeans'.
    So many spoilers :eek3: You do need to lighten up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This version is just so hilarious There's always a novelty song at a school dance, pretty sure this one is better than those played at any I went to (this was back in like year7/8 so we had a lot of Pop Idol songs played).

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.