Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, so many spoilers! Am I the only one who is avoiding them? They're so tempting! :eek3:

On another note, my friend came round yesterday to give me my ticket! I wasn't allowing myself to be excited about going because I was afraid he'd change his mind again, but IT'S MINE NOW :woo: I'm not giving it back, no matter what happens

(Original post by museobsessed)
    Guys I FINALLY watched Night of Neglect! Poor Will, Poor Emma and poor Holly. Love Sues choice of people to bring down glee club with
    I agree with all of the above, except the 'poor Will' bit - still don't like him! The pink dagger was my favourite, by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh no, so many spoilers! Am I the only one who is avoiding them? They're so tempting! :eek3:

On another note, my friend came round yesterday to give me my ticket! I wasn't allowing myself to be excited about going because I was afraid he'd change his mind again, but IT'S MINE NOW :woo: I'm not giving it back, no matter what happens

I agree with all of the above, except the 'poor Will' bit - still don't like him! The pink dagger was my favourite, by the way
    There's no point in avoiding them. Enjoy them like the rest of us :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    There's no point in avoiding them. Enjoy them like the rest of us :woo:
    Yes there is - I want the next episode to be perfect, not ruined by spoilers! During the hiatus I needed them, but now that there's an episode a week to keep me entertained I'm avoiding them again. I can't wait 'till Tuesday!
    I wish people on Tumblr would use some sort of spoiler tag, I miss the insanity :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Just popping in to leave this and a box of Kleenex

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post...-groff-on-glee

Prom ep spoiler.

:cry:

this clip has now been deleted so go to this link

http://****yeahstberry.tumblr.com/ obviously replace the stars with the naughty f word.
    :excited: :woo: :crazy: :excited: :woo: :crazy:

I'm literally jumping up and down at the moment...

I forgot how much I love St Berry :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    :excited: :woo: :crazy: :excited: :woo: :crazy:

I'm literally jumping up and down at the moment...

I forgot how much I love St Berry :love:
    Do you know why you forgot? Because the damn writers didn't write Jesse into this season. They're meant to beeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Yes there is - I want the next episode to be perfect, not ruined by spoilers! During the hiatus I needed them, but now that there's an episode a week to keep me entertained I'm avoiding them again. I can't wait 'till Tuesday!
    I wish people on Tumblr would use some sort of spoiler tag, I miss the insanity :sad:
    It's not a spoiler if it's an actual leaked scene. it's a leaked scene and part of the build up to the episode.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a spoiler if it's an actual leaked scene. it's a leaked scene and part of the build up to the episode.
    ...Really? So it's nothing *really* special or related to the infamous ending of the episode? Nothing Klaine related that I wish I had seen in context?

Please say no to all the above so I can watch it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    ...Really? So it's nothing *really* special or related to the infamous ending of the episode? Nothing Klaine related that I wish I had seen in context?

Please say no to all the above so I can watch it!
    It's nothing to do with that. It's a st berry scene. Possibly the best part of the episode :love:

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing to do with that. It's a st berry scene. Possibly the best part of the episode :love:
    I decided to give in and now it's not working! 'Error playing video'. It's a sign!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I decided to give in and now it's not working! 'Error playing video'. It's a sign!
    There's an error on the first link, did you try the second?

ReputationRep:
    Glee is confusing me...

I LOVE Darren Criss but Blaine is gay....

I LOVE Jesse but Jonathan Groff is gay...

I get so confused about who I'm able to drool over! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Glee is confusing me...

You can drool over any, just don't touch. But that goes for the straight guys too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's an error on the first link, did you try the second?
    Yeah, that's the one I tried. It seems to load for a while and then it gives an error message :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    St Berry spoiler!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

St Berry singing together!!!

:excited:

Oh and other prom spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Yeah, that's the one I tried. It seems to load for a while and then it gives an error message :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's OK, I know I'm amazing :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's OK, I know I'm amazing :sexface:

Yes, you're amazing! Thank you!!

And just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited about the next episode :woo: I love it!!

ReputationRep:
    Glee is confusing me...

I gave up on trying to make sense of my feelings and just decided I'm in love with the entire cast. Some more than others, but I wouldn't say no to any of them

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers from the episode after the prom... (The one that begins with "F" but I won't say because even the name of the episode is a spoiler )

Spoiler:
    Show

Image released from the episode "Funeral".

It's confirmed.. The death will be a female character. She won't be a member of New Directions and it's not Emma or the Coach. They've put out casting calls for Becky's mother and a priest.

I'm thinking it's either Becky (and that photo is from before her death) or it's Sue's sister...

I WANT TO KNOW!!!! :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    I just went on Twitter (couldn't help myself, I needed more Glee after that clip!) and saw these:

:rofl:

Who else thinks he's talking dirty to her?

EDIT: woops, Tumblr, not Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    You can drool over any, just don't touch. But that goes for the straight guys too :rofl:

(Original post by Ambs)
    I gave up on trying to make sense of my feelings and just decided I'm in love with the entire cast. Some more than others, but I wouldn't say no to any of them

YAY!!

In that case I'm having (and yes I will be touching them as well..)

Darren Criss, Jesse, Chord (I don't really like him as Sam (far too much of a Bieber lookalike) but in real life :drool: ), Naya, Lea, Heather and Dianna.

All mine

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.