Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Words cannot describe how hot I find Kurt in the Born this Way song! /creepy
    Aye. I never wanted to be a gay man so badly in my life.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw a rumour that Blaine will be trying out for New Directions in season 3 to be closer to Kurt. Is this true...? That would be awesome

ReputationRep:

:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamii05)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw a rumour that Blaine will be trying out for New Directions in season 3 to be closer to Kurt. Is this true...? That would be awesome
    Clicked it before I realised I'm keeping away from spoilers, but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that too and I really hope it's true I can't wait to see Blaine get slushied :rofl: I think it'll happen, because apparantly the Warblers aren't going to be in Season 3 and I don't think they are getting rid of Darren Criss yet, so it would make sense. No more Blaine-less episodes, huzzah!

ReputationRep:
    Where's the "Who is your Glee girlfriend?" quiz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Clicked it before I realised I'm keeping away from spoilers, but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that too and I really hope it's true I can't wait to see Blaine get slushied :rofl: I think it'll happen, because apparantly the Warblers aren't going to be in Season 3 and I don't think they are getting rid of Darren Criss yet, so it would make sense. No more Blaine-less episodes, huzzah!
    :dance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Watching Blaine get slushied would be hilarious! Somehow, I don't think he'll sit back and take it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

Ahaha that is not a good sign! I got Emma on that one

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Watching Blaine get slushied would be hilarious! Somehow, I don't think he'll sit back and take it, lol.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really, really hope that happens. I don't know why; I love Blaine and I shouldn't be looking forward to seeing him get humiliated, but I just think it would be incredibly funny. And sexy. Perhaps the slushie would wash the gel from his hair :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Where's the "Who is your Glee girlfriend?" quiz?
    I Googled it just for you, couldn't find a single one :sad: I think it's just heterosexual girls who waste time with these things. Doesn't matter, everyone can choose their own Glee girlfriend. I pick Rachel!

(Original post by shinobi93)
    Ahaha that is not a good sign! I got Emma on that one
    I would MUCH rather have Emma. Taking it again until I get a satisfying result.

ReputationRep:

I can live with that...

Well... No ****!

Okay.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really, really hope that happens. I don't know why; I love Blaine and I shouldn't be looking forward to seeing him get humiliated, but I just think it would be incredibly funny. And sexy. Perhaps the slushie would wash the gel from his hair :sexface:
    :laugh: Me too :wink:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)

I can live with that...

Well... No ****!

Okay.....
    Those are all pretty good. I haven't done the second one yet - retaking the 'which character are you' quiz first. I think I'll end up with Schue again though, I hardly changed anything. I want to be Kurt too!

ReputationRep:

MUCH better.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, I haven't spent so much time doing online quizzes since I was 15. I'm loving it

ReputationRep:
    This episode was pure win! Love Kurt's top!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

LMAO! My sister said he should have 'tw*t' on his t-shirt! :laugh:
    Poor you...keep trying!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He'd say 'You're a horrible person!' Then Kurt will wash his hair with his shampoo that you *know* he keeps in his locker! Then we get curly haired Blaine and the fangirls will be happy!

(Original post by Ambs)
    I Googled it just for you, couldn't find a single one :sad: I think it's just heterosexual girls who waste time with these things. Doesn't matter, everyone can choose their own Glee girlfriend. I pick Rachel!

I would MUCH rather have Emma. Taking it again until I get a satisfying result.
    I pick Santana as my Glee girlfriend! :love: Obviously...

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! My sister said he should have 'tw*t' on his t-shirt! :laugh:
    Poor you...keep trying!

Spoiler:
    Show
    He'd say 'You're a horrible person!' Then Kurt will wash his hair with his shampoo that you *know* he keeps in his locker! Then we get curly haired Blaine and the fangirls will be happy!

I pick Santana as my Glee girlfriend! :love: Obviously...
    Ha! I completely agree with your sister there Who else thinks Schue is awful in this episode? In NoN he's all 'I'm here for you Emma, I won't judge you, I'll help you wash your fruit until you get better' and then in BTW he's like 'EAT THIS UNWASHED FRUIT OT GET SOME PILLS!'. Emma could do so much better than Schue.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't speak about fangirls like you're not one yourself! We all know what you are, DD :cool: Aww, Kurt washing Blaine's hair!

I'm actually torn between her and Rachel. I do love her attitude!

ReputationRep:
    I want Santana!

ReputationRep:
    Blaine and the piano... :love:
    I want a Blaine! Somewhere Only We Know is making me cry... Blaine's puffy eyes are making me cry... the Warblers saying goodbye are making me cry! Then they put Kurt's solo straight after? Are they trying to kill me? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Blaine and the piano... :love:
    I want a Blaine! Somewhere Only We Know is making me cry... Blaine's puffy eyes are making me cry... the Warblers saying goodbye are making me cry! Then they put Kurt's solo straight after? Are they trying to kill me? :cry:
    Man up woman.

Chris Colfer was supposed to be on Jay Leno's show last night so I got up and searched for the video this morning and it turned out he wasn't bummer. Instead I found an old appearance which I've already seen but people might want to watch if they haven't seen it.

Also. It's prom night tonight

And, has anyone seen the picture ashley fink tweeted of Chord, Chris and then Mark napping on set? I can see the fun the kammers will be having already. I daren't look on tumblr.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.