Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Line of the night

Spoiler:
    Show
    ''I don't know why or what a recession is but it's my understanding that we're in one'' :rofl:

Oh, Jesse

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that was an intense amount of this thread to catch up on!

Spoiler:
    Show
    WHAT AN EPISODE! That Klaine scene at the beginning was just "awww", Jesse was hilarious (totally agree about the greatness of his recession line) and the whole prom was so dramatic. Just, great. And I loved Friday, it made me laugh throughout. Especially how into it Blaine got And when he asked Kurt to dance at the end

There, my gushing review over

ReputationRep:
    Okay, 6 pages of thread caught up on. My reaction to this episode was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek::bigsmile::love::nutcase::rofl3::thumbsup::woo:

For a far more coherent review...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Holy ****, best episode ever. Kurt's Kate Middleton line was outstanding, and all the Klaine scenes were just amazing. The slap wasn't as bad as we thought, but still good, and the Finn/Jesse fight (in fact all the Jesse bits) were great. Brittana sooooo need to happen and the songs were brilliant. Quinn going back into prom alone and being happy was really nice to see, and it looks like Fuinn are finally over, which means we're probably going to get Finchel back (even though she should definitely go for Jesse, I mean, come on!). I can't think of any more to write, I'm too blown away. Wow. Just... wow.

Forgot to write about the promo!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not much to write in fairness, but there doesn't seem to be much Jesse St James love from the Nude Erections next week . So, I think I'm just going to rewatch this episode instead! :P

ReputationRep:
    PROM!!!

Going to post my thoughts and then backread the 6 or 7 pages I haven’t read yet... Actually finished watching it about an hour ago but had to get my head around all that happened before I posted

Spoiler:
    Show

First things first.. I have completely and utterly fallen in love with Sam in this episode. Seriously. :daydreaming: How he was with Mercedes!!! *swoons*

OK, Friday worked.
    Jesse!! I can’t decide if his recession line or majoring in show choir line was the best line in the whole episode.. :rofl:

Kurt as prom queen?! :lolwut: I seriously want to murder the students that did that to him. But the Kate Middleton line – EPIC.
    Karofsky – the scene outside the classroom with Kurt. *dies* I nearly cried. And the whole “you will wait for me?” thing! So cute! So sad! :sad:

KLAINE! Blaine getting gaybashed.. :grr: Glad he finally danced with Kurt but WTF was up with no touching in the lockers scene? I mean seriously? :lolwut: Just a hug or something!
    KILT!! KILT!! KILT!! KILT!! KILT!! KILT!!! KILT!!! KILT!!! KILT!!! *dies*
    I think that’s all for now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730

I'm so ****ing excited.

Oops you already have it.
    I love you forever!

I've been watching Glee on channel 131 or waiting for my friend to download it and getting it from him.

Although, when does this season end? For the next two Tuesdays/Wednesday mornings I can't really stay up to live-stream it as my exams don't finish until the 25th. :sad:

(Original post by Ambs)
    This is the video: http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-10-ex...in-debut-album
    Don't worry, no spoilers. Lots of Schue though, which is worse! I don't have anything against facial hair, but I think Darren looks better with a little less!
    I still would. :perv:

(Original post by museobsessed)
    I google image searched trouty mouth for fun and got distracted by this:

I saw that a few days ago. It's what made me suddenly take a bit of an interest in Sam.

Actually, Chord himself seems pretty awesome.. Been watching a few interviews of his. Although I think my favourite one was when a journalist took him out to test drive some cars. It was hilarious :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    New signature.. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    you guys crack me up with your excitement, even though i've not read the spoilers haha

ReputationRep:
    I woke up with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rolling in the Deep
    in my head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Line of the night

Spoiler:
    Show
    ''I don't know why or what a recession is but it's my understanding that we're in one'' :rofl:

Oh, Jesse
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I woke up with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rolling in the Deep
    in my head!
    Me too! But it was mixed with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Friday

so it was really weird!

And now I'm in the library and should be revising, but instead am listening to DCriss and lurking here

ReputationRep:
    Kurt.....drool

ReputationRep:
    na bruv, LAUREN ZIZES!!

ReputationRep:
    Prom

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    When do the MTV gleecaps usually come out? Can't wait to see this one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    When do the MTV gleecaps usually come out? Can't wait to see this one!
    I think it's in a few hours usually I can't wait either.

ReputationRep:
    Such a heartwarming episode. Go Kurt, go Kurt, go go go Kurt.

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts on prom now I've rewatched (and I've actually rewatched this morning, this isn't going on the replay I did straight after it finished).

Spoiler:
    Show

a) Figgins should be sacked. I mean, it's not like he just opened the result and it came spilling out like ''Kurt....er, what?'' he actually looked at it, processed it, realised how wrong and hurtful it was then told everyone anyway. I mean, what an idiot? Then when he gave him the crown and pronounced him prom queen, that was stupid. Why couldn't he change it to prom king number 2 or something? It was uncomfortable to watch at times because I just thought THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. Obviously I knew he was going to get prom queen but I thought the result would slip out before he'd had time to think it was wrong.

b) As I said last night, the line of the night was the recession one :rofl: This is why Jesse should be in every episode. Comic genius.

c) Klaine prom proposal was so squeesome. I love that Kurt asked, and it was beautiful. I also loved that when Blaine wasn't sure about going he didn't say ''I'll go on my own'' he said they could see a movie instead :love: I had happy tears in my eyes.

d) Karofsky breaking down was good and realistic, in the way he kind of recovered himself suddenly when Kurt said he knew he was sorry. They're redeeming him but not going too far. Also glad it didn't seem to be Dave who set up the prom queen vote.

e) Santana, marching through the corridor ''teen gay coming through'' :rofl: I loved the comedy in this episode.

f) How dare Sue throw Jesse out of the prom? He was provoked and all he did was shove Finn back a few times. Then Finn punched him in the face.

g) What is Finn's problem? He wants both of them. I don't know how they can write that Rachel still wants him when he clearly just needs some time alone to make up his freaking mind.

h) The writers were stupid trying to make Blaine look the same height as Kurt with camera angles all this time because it was so obvious last night when they finally had to be close together just how much taller Kurt is. That's why Kurt should've led the dance in my opinion.

i) I'm sick of the no real contact thing with Klaine now. I was okay when they hugged in BTW because it fitted better than a kiss but they've been a couple for 5 episodes now and we've had one episode with kissing in. Ridiculous, especially when last night was prom and they had along time twice where they could've shown some sign of affection. No other couples have gone that long. Especially not after their first kiss. Now, if we're getting any more Blaine this season it's only going to be in the finale apparently. Weird.

j) I wish Finn would go live in a lesbian colony or Tribeca.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I love you forever!

I've been watching Glee on channel 131 or waiting for my friend to download it and getting it from him.

Although, when does this season end? For the next two Tuesdays/Wednesday mornings I can't really stay up to live-stream it as my exams don't finish until the 25th. :sad:

I still would. :perv:

I saw that a few days ago. It's what made me suddenly take a bit of an interest in Sam.

Actually, Chord himself seems pretty awesome.. Been watching a few interviews of his. Although I think my favourite one was when a journalist took him out to test drive some cars. It was hilarious :rofl:
    Aw I thought you'd had the livestream all along. There are only 2 episodes left.

Also, promo forgot to mention

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jesse St James Jesse St Sucks :rofl: that's the only bit that registered. I was on a prom high.

ReputationRep:
    I am actually in love with Kurt, Blaine and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jesse

Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine's backstory and the way he went to Kurt's prom even though the poor thing must have been **** scared and it must have been made worse when they pulled the horrible prank but he was there for Kurt and I love him even more after last night even though I know *some people* will use last night as an excuse to bash Blaine. And as for Kurt? No words! The Kate Middleton line made me tear up and the way he ran out and his tears and relentless strength and optimism... he's amazing! and Karkofsky made me cry!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.