Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I decided that if I was going to quote everyone I agreed with just to say 'I know!' or 'Well said' it was going to be huge So preach, everyone!

The people in this thread are awesome! GROUP HUG!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Friday was EPIC! I agree with all the rest

It's Blaine Anderson :love:

PS: please don't ruin my world of platonic love again by saying my friends want to sleep with me, k?
    I agree to the group hug
    Ahh, I loved yesterday so much, maybe because there wasnt much of Schue around
    Just realised i havent seen Beiste for a bit recently...

ReputationRep:
    Gleecap dude has tweeted that it's on its way. That's not good enough. I need it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Gleecap dude has tweeted that it's on its way. That's not good enough. I need it now!
    Whats gleecap dude?

ReputationRep:
    HE NEEDS TO HURRY!! I can't wait any longer

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Not upset, just annoyed that someone had negged and not SAID IT TO MY FACE, in the words of Kurt.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been looking at gifs all morning :love: so, so awesome :love:

Blame the internet connection for the 'oh ****, I negged you! Sorry!' message taking so long to get through.. Oh and then blame my lessons. Or you could blame it on the alcohol but I don't actually drink so...

In all seriousness, I'm really sorry for the misfortunate accident! I'll shut up now!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm changing my sig as soon as I get home to put a Klaine gif in it! I'm actually seriously in love with last night's ep. And Jesse. And Blaine. And Kurt. I want to kill Figgins, like badly. What a tool. He shouldn't have announced it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Whats gleecap dude?
    This guy who sings recaps of glee every week. He's so much fun.

Linky

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/64901...tml#id=1648442

You should watch the Original songs one

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    HE NEEDS TO HURRY!! I can't wait any longer

I knooooww!! It better be worth the wait!

(Original post by diamonddust)

Blame the internet connection for the 'oh ****, I negged you! Sorry!' message taking so long to get through.. Oh and then blame my lessons.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm changing my sig as soon as I get home to put a Klaine gif in it! I'm actually seriously in love with last night's ep. And Jesse. And Blaine. And Kurt. I want to kill Figgins, like badly. What a tool. He shouldn't have announced it!
    I was going to put the kliss in as soon as it was no longer a spoiler, then I forgot

I blame you for everything :p: don't try and pass it off as your internet or lessons. It doesn't cut it with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Whats gleecap dude?
    He recaps the Glee episodes in a song, and he's hilarious http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/64901...tml#id=1648442

ReputationRep:
    Not good enough, we need it now! :eek3: I've been refreshing the MTV page all the time for the past hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Not good enough, we need it now! :eek3: I've been refreshing the MTV page all the time for the past hour
    Me too :ninja: I'm on his tumblr page too, apparently it goes up there first sometimes.

ReputationRep:

Blame the internet connection for the 'oh ****, I negged you! Sorry!' message taking so long to get through.. Oh and then blame my lessons. Or you could blame it on the alcohol but I don't actually drink so...

In all seriousness, I'm really sorry for the misfortunate accident! I'll shut up now!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking that last night; he really seems to realise how awful it is, yet announces it all the same I was so glad when e hine e mentioned it this morning, I thought I was the only one who was annoyed!

I want a gif from this episode too, can't wait 'till it airs in the UK! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Me too :ninja: I'm on his tumblr page too, apparently it goes up there first sometimes.
    I've been rewatching old Gleecaps to keep myself entertained, and I'm still laughing out loud with most of them! 'Oooh they kissed, holy ****, cue the confetti and make a gif!' will never get any less funny

ReputationRep:
    This guy who sings recaps of glee every week. He's so much fun.

Linky

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/64901...tml#id=1648442

You should watch the Original songs one

I knooooww!! It better be worth the wait!

I was going to put the kliss in as soon as it was no longer a spoiler, then I forgot

I blame you for everything :p: don't try and pass it off as your internet or lessons. It doesn't cut it with me.
    Hmpph. If *I* can't get you to forgive me... maybe a certain someone will!

Resist that!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, just found this on Tumblr :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I've been rewatching old Gleecaps to keep myself entertained, and I'm still laughing out loud with most of them! 'Oooh they kissed, holy ****, cue the confetti and make a gif!' will never get any less funny
    He is a genius. And he summed up every Klainer's thoughts!
    It was worth it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a shame they don't frigging touch each other! First Chryed, now Klaine. Is any ship I like allowed to be treated with every other couple? Hmmph. Which reminds me. Kurt, don't call Blaine 'Blaine Warbler', you're giving me BIOTA flashbacks. RIB, you gave Blaine a surname for a reason! Please use it. Hmmph. Apart from that... :love: Last night's ep! I actually squealed when Jesse came in singing! Best entrance EVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh my god, just found this on Tumblr :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

:lolwut:
    I'm so confused. What is that meant to be? /don'tgetit

ReputationRep:
    He is a genius. And he summed up every Klainer's thoughts!
    It was worth it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a shame they don't frigging touch each other! First Chryed, now Klaine. Is any ship I like allowed to be treated with every other couple? Hmmph. Which reminds me. Kurt, don't call Blaine 'Blaine Warbler', you're giving me BIOTA flashbacks. RIB, you gave Blaine a surname for a reason! Please use it. Hmmph. Apart from that... :love: Last night's ep! I actually squealed when Jesse came in singing! Best entrance EVER!
    I bet he loved this episode too

Spoiler:
    Show
    YES! It's so unfair that they didn't kiss once after Original Song, while the other couples are constantly doing it! Perhaps they're afraid of the reactions?

Anderson is such a nice last name, use it damn it! Bleurgh, that BIOTA kiss is not something I like to think of. Thank god they're together now!

Last night's ep was amazing. I squealed, I cried, I smiled 'till my face hurt

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused. What is that meant to be? /don'tgetit
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt's kneeling in front of Blaine, who looks like he's zipping up his trousers... I feel like a creep for getting it now

ReputationRep:
    Hmpph. If *I* can't get you to forgive me... maybe a certain someone will!

Resist that!
    That's not fair!!

(Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt's kneeling in front of Blaine, who looks like he's zipping up his trousers... I feel like a creep for getting it now
    I saw it with the caption ''what went down in the tent?''

ReputationRep:
    Afterellen cap is up. It'll help me wait for that damn gleecap.

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/recaps/glee/220

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also add the fact he's wiping his face with a tissue :awesome:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.