Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bless Dave, I really hope they make him come out this season. I really wanted to hug him when he said 'I can't'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clo-clo1)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bless Dave, I really hope they make him come out this season. I really wanted to hug him when he said 'I can't'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone pointed out on tumblr that Santana's text to Brittany said 'I can't' then he said 'I can't'. Nice touch. I think he'll come out next season... Maybe they'll find him someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone pointed out on tumblr that Santana's text to Brittany said 'I can't' then he said 'I can't'. Nice touch. I think he'll come out next season... Maybe they'll find him someone
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww I really hope they dont wait until next season, because we would just be feeling bad for him for the whole of summer :(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww I really hope they dont wait until next season, because we would just be feeling bad for him for the whole of summer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think this season is more about him coming to terms with himself, then maybe next season he can be comfortable enough to tell others. There's no real need to feel bad for him if he's happy in himself at least by the end of the season. I think it would be rushed to have him threaten someone's life and turn it around totally in a few episodes but this is Glee so anything goes I suppose maybe next season will start with him wearing a rainbow flag to school or something...

ReputationRep:
    If the gleecap doesn't go up soon I'm going to cry. I'm feeling hormonal and emotional at the moment, this is not the time to mess with me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I have only just found this thread!!! Glee is amazing and the last episode just wow!!! The whole Santana thing I find upsetting though as I can really imagine someone feeling exactly like that!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think this season is more about him coming to terms with himself, then maybe next season he can be comfortable enough to tell others. There's no real need to feel bad for him if he's happy in himself at least by the end of the season. I think it would be rushed to have him threaten someone's life and turn it around totally in a few episodes but this is Glee so anything goes I suppose maybe next season will start with him wearing a rainbow flag to school or something...
    That makes sense...and it would make me really want to watch the new season (even though i already really do )
    So what are peoples favorite glee songs at the moment?
    Right now, mine is Bills, Bills, Bills, like it has been for the last few months
    And Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me is second, just because Emma make it sound so similar to the original which I love

ReputationRep:
    It's uppppp:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/65136...tml#id=1648442

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseyElla)
    I can't believe I have only just found this thread!!! Glee is amazing and the last episode just wow!!! The whole Santana thing I find upsetting though as I can really imagine someone feeling exactly like that!
    Yeah, I'm sorta new here too, but its so awesome to find somewhere where you can discuss all your glee opinions
    And yeah, Santanas storyline is getting better every week

ReputationRep:
    That makes sense...and it would make me really want to watch the new season (even though i already really do )
    So what are peoples favorite glee songs at the moment?
    Right now, mine is Bills, Bills, Bills, like it has been for the last few months
    And Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me is second, just because Emma make it sound so similar to the original which I love
    That's so difficult because I know I'm going to miss one out that's so obvious but my shortlist is currently

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved, I feel pretty/unpretty, As if we never said goodbye, born this way, go your own way, songbird...loved bills, bills, bills and touchatouchatouchme too...also loved hey soul sister, baby it's cold outside, animal...loved loser like me and get it right in context...it's difficult to choose!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseyElla)
    I think she's going to get good resolution though this season should be fun :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just nipped onto tumblr and realised how cute Kurt and Blaine's photo at the end is, with Kurt's arm around Blaine :love:

ReputationRep:
    That's so difficult because I know I'm going to miss one out that's so obvious but my shortlist is currently

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved, I feel pretty/unpretty, As if we never said goodbye, born this way, go your own way, songbird...loved bills, bills, bills and touchatouchatouchme too...also loved hey soul sister, baby it's cold outside, animal...loved loser like me and get it right in context...it's difficult to choose!!
    Haha, woah thats a lot songs! I just put down what ive listening to most frequently, cause thats a pretty good judge
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But i agree, Pretty/Unpretty, Go Your Own Way, Baby Its Cold Outside <3
    But then theres all the other ones which are still awesome, i just wrote my top two before:
    I Follow Rivers, Landslide, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Valerie (THE DANCE!!!!), Maybe This Time, I liked Jesse for the first time (Rolling in the Deep), Trouty Mouth! I really should have put all of these before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just nipped onto tumblr and realised how cute Kurt and Blaine's photo at the end is, with Kurt's arm around Blaine :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, I was looking at that earlier and I was like awwww. I didn't have time to take it all in last night but on my 4th watch and thanks to tumblr I'm appreciating all the little moment

ReputationRep:
    I've had born this way in my head yesterday and today when I DO NOT like that song. Bleh..

ReputationRep:
    Not as good as the original song one imo, but still great!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, woah thats a lot songs! I just put down what ive listening to most frequently, cause thats a pretty good judge
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But i agree, Pretty/Unpretty, Go Your Own Way, Baby Its Cold Outside <3
    But then theres all the other ones which are still awesome, i just wrote my top two before:
    I Follow Rivers, Landslide, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Valerie (THE DANCE!!!!), Maybe This Time, I liked Jesse for the first time (Rolling in the Deep), Trouty Mouth! I really should have put all of these before.

I can't believe I forgot
    Spoiler:
    Show
    RITD and Jar of Hearts!! they were awesome. There's been so many good songs :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Not as good as the original song one imo, but still great!
    No it's not I did expect more from it but I think my expectations for everything are too high now

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'M JUST SO GLAD THEY SUNG FRIDAY

It's amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone explain to me what a signature is on TSR?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.